Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,468 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable (13612 Views)

NANS Threatens To Shut Down Nigeria Over FG's Planned Subsidy Removal / Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by lexy2014: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Lol, maybe you should google it, since all the written is on the wall for you to see

You haven't answered my question:

Pls speak for YOURSELF. As an African what is the opportunity u were given which YOU misused?

NB: take note of the capitalised words
Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by anambraamaka: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
this baby is so cute
mukthar2000:
This pharaoh government shaaa want to cage Nigeria's by all means not to enable them expressed their freedom of speed.Greedy leaders
Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by Cantonese: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emir01:

You are talking trash. Is APC want to rule forever? Social media suppose to be regulated long ago.

At least show a little intelligence.

"Is APC want to rule forever?" Please write better English next time.

If you read carefully my response you would have noticed that I simply said that APC used social media as a tool to hound GEJ out of government and nothing more.

Did I talk against regulation of social media?

Please read, understand clearly before making comments.
Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by Enemyofpeace: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
if you are claiming to be someone else in that account or you used vpn on it "forget about it; you Gerrit."
not at all, I was accused of posting something that was against their community rules or so
Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by thundafire: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
Abacha no do reach this military government in disguise. He no go better for who they support this evil government
Deadmeatgriller needs to be flogged by 4by4

1 Like

Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
not at all, I was accused of posting something that was against their community rules or so
Okie! Try going through the reviews of their community contents; it might help you figure somethings out and get your account back.
Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by Nick6Rige: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
My mom also has her own personal channel, and she is used to attracting an audience from other social networks, such as YouTube, for example. To be honest, she wasn't famous, but she wanted to have more followers. However, she found one service https://top4smm.com/youtube-subscribers-cheap, who helped her update the blog. She currently has more followers than before, thanks to the help of experts from this source. You can browse this site and I hope this information will be useful to you.
Re: Inside FG’s Planned Social Media Regulation Bill - The Cable by FireUpNow(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
sureboykris794:
Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland
to your Ghana forum, we love our Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo: Gov Aiyedatiwa Dissolves Cabinet / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.