Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

CLOSED - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CLOSED (6967 Views)

Topic closed. / What Is The Safest Way To Travel To Enugu Now The Airport Is Closed? / Port Harcourt Airport (phc) Closed Until December! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by gestapo(f): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
Sicherheit:

This justwise person makes me laugh oh, If someone knows more than him because that person did their diligence and conduct a proper research, it means they are in cahoots with whoever he's accusing? cheesy
How do you people take this man seriously? He comes armed with little or no information, starts accusing people of things and you all fall over yourselves lapping him up without question.
O ga o! God help us all!! undecided

lol @ refencing him as the resident dimwit. You have the bozo down to pat. He quickly rushes headfirst to research info without understanding it in the bid to be the first to post, someone like you comes to gently correct him of his ludicrous blunder and rather than put his hands up, he turns round and concludes for you to know more than him you are working in cahoot with the OP, can you imagine the arindin logic cheesy cheesy
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2011
1 WORLD:

THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE and when it comes to traveling you don't wake up and start thinking of it.

[b]I want to tell you that its easier for you to get to Canada or America from South America than from Nigeria. [/b]For example i have some ladies that will be traveling with us in July that got to know about the program from there elder brother in America and his the one paying for it, he will be coming to Pick them after the program, he alone understand how he will achieve that. can will now compare this case to a guy that tell me he does not know anybody in North America or America and he desire to settled down in Canada, he his a graduate of English, in his case all we did is to send his CV to an NGO in Uruguay and they show interest in him and send him everything he need to do and get before coming to Paraguay, they will then pick him up from there after the program.Both Canadian and the South America program comes with Certificate
What do you mean by the highlighted statement?
Are you claiming that a Nigerian with a south American tourist visa is eligible to apply for a Canadian or the US visa from the south American country? Except you're talking about illegal border crossing, this claim would be absolute ignorant from a Travel Agent: Man, don't disappoint me.
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2011
justwise:

I want to also tell you that the chances of anybody Nigerian with 3months visa to get Canadian or American Visa from Paraguay is very very slim because that individual don't have any tie to Paraguay.
It is not "very slim" it is IMPOSSIBLE.

justwise:

Its either u have been kidnapped and forced to do this or you were promised 7-virgins in heaven, cos u are coming up with more info than 1-WORLD himself, u managed to dig out his picture to back up your support for his business, but showing his face doesn't mean that he is genuine or could be traced quickly, Osama Bin laden's pic and video clips were everywhere online but it took America almost 10yrs to get hold of him.
What i wrote in this thread, i wrote consciously, not under any compelling or favouritism influence. So, i'm neither being compelled to write them nor am i promised 77 virgins smiley wink , i'm not a Muslim cool
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Vicjustice:

It is not "very slim" it is IMPOSSIBLE.
What i wrote in this thread, i wrote consciously, not under any compelling or favouritism influence. So, i'm neither being compelled to write them nor am i promised 77 virgins smiley wink , i'm not a Muslim cool

Ok, i believe you.

. . . with fear grin grin
Re: CLOSED by collinsfbi(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2011
Now, some people condemn him because he clearly states that he doesn't offer or promise any job to clients, this to me suggests that his targets are recreational traveller and tourists, not those would-be immigrants, this is not difficult to understand as not every traveller is migrating
I am the only person talking about job as regards this issue and i am not condemning him. What I only said was of the fact that the programme in question is not encouraging as I will never support it. I know the situation of Nigeria and I know what an average Nigerian is facing even pple with job let alone pple without any in Nigeria not to talk of pple without work abroad. 90% of Nigerians traveling abroad are doing so in search of better life. Now what you are telling me is that not all Nigerians traveling are in search of greener pasture, yes you are right but if i am right in reading the mind of 1WORLD, am sure his pragramme is chanelled towards this. If not then can you pls explain to me the connotative meaning of Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay and in addition explain the bolded words from 1WORLD.
A Vancouver, Canada based professional service provider namely LEARNING IS LIVING ENTERPRISES (www.learningisliving.ca) has come up with the most RELIABLE, FASTEST and CHEAPEST solution that will enable Africans interested in traveling abroad especially to South and North America country namely Paraguay and Canada to make it with ease.
This Program has been designed for participant of all ages to experience and immerse themselves in a culture to Learn,Live and Stay in Paraguay and Canada
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

I am the only person talking about job as regards this issue and i am not condemning him. What I only said was of the fact that the programme in question is not encouraging as I will never support it. I know the situation of Nigeria and I know what an average Nigerian is facing even pple with job let alone pple without any in Nigeria not to talk of pple without work abroad. 90% of Nigerians traveling abroad are doing so in search of better life. Now what you are telling me is that not all Nigerians traveling are in search of greener pasture, yes you are right but if i am right in reading the mind of 1WORLD, am sure his pragramme is chanelled towards this. If not then can you pls explain to me the connotative meaning of Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay and in addition explain the bolded words from 1WORLD.

@ collinsfbi
What do you mean by JOB JOB and JOB. can you go to any embassy to tell them you want to go and work in their country without job permit, even when you know you will be traveling abroad to find greener pasture as you said will you then start to announce it when you are supposed to go studying. so all you want to hear from me is that there is job ready for you abroad even when you don't have what it takes. brother despite the fact that a lot of people are looking for job in Nigeria, some companies are also begging so folks to come work with them. it depends on what you have to offer.

What I only said was of the fact that the programme in question is not encouraging as I will never support it., did l ask for your support? what you said above are your opinion and your are entitle to it. and it just for the sake of these forum. so stop disturbing us here with your hunger for job abroad. if you have what it takes you can work anywhere in the world.
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Vicjustice:

What do you mean by the highlighted statement?
Are you claiming that a Nigerian with a south American tourist visa is eligible to apply for a Canadian or the US visa from the south American country? Except you're talking about illegal border crossing, this claim would be absolute ignorant from a Travel Agent: Man, don't disappoint me.
@Vicjustice
the visa is a student visa not tourist visa
you are going to study as a student not as a tourist.
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
1 WORLD:

@Vicjustice
you are going to study as a student not as a tourist.
That makes much of a sense
Re: CLOSED by hallmark77: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
Somthings are not adding up though.It might be easy getting a visa to those destinations but there are few chances that it will be useful for Nigerians.
Re: CLOSED by collinsfbi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
@1WORLD and Vicjustice,
I hope you guys know u have contradicting comments, at same time i wonder why vicjustice will support what is not. I want vicjustice to tell which embassy give student permit for three months course? So u mean Brazilian embbasy will give u student permit to study in Paraquay or the student permit will be issued in Paraguay, so why changing it again that applicants are not traveling with tourist visa. @1WORLD, the more you comment the more you are implicating yourself. Hmmmmm, i will wait till finally put yourself in oblivion.
Gbammmmmmmmm over and out.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
1 WORLD:

@Vicjustice[b]
you are going to study as a student not as a tourist. [/b]

You really can't be serious, its now student visa? 3months student visa to study Spanish language and football training? You are just unbelievable, even with that 3months student visa ur victims stand no chance of getting Canadian or American visa from Paraguay.

I hope u don't ruin anybody's life.
Re: CLOSED by collinsfbi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
@1 WORLD, is Brazilian Embassy in Nigeria that will issue the 3months study permit? Don't forget you mentioning issuing another visa upon arrival in Brazil with $105 so i wonder why you are claiming study visa now. You are misunderstanding me about the issue concerning job prospect. It is quite obvious that you never mentioned job but what am saying is that if your company is geting pple to Paraguay with this programme of yours then your company should be able to help in anyway which is not in anyway a compulsion thing.

I guess you and Vicjustice are contradicting one another, you obviously said that your programme is meant to help pple travel to Paraguay while they find their ways after the stipulated programme but vicjustice on the other hand is claiming not everybody traveling on this purpose when you have already mentioned that 99% of your applicants have such mission. If it wasn't your words then i will quote you here and maybe Vicjustice was not aware of it.

@Vicjustice, , i just have nothing to say to you now but i would advice if you could sponsor any of your friends in naija through this programme and let's see the aftermath of the whole thing.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
airmark:

@ Thecongo, i appreciate your post. I never complicated any issue, all i am saying is, let's also bring out travel genuine links or information that can help nairalanders. For now the link is not needed by me as i have no plan to move elsewhere. The only travel to make is my annual vacation trip to Nigeria. The links above should be opened in another thread, i think.
@ Ogugua, i know Justwise had tackled you in the past, that you are a scammer. So i don't know when you turned scam burster?. grin grin grin

l grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am not a scam buster ooo abeg ooo, but this one just made me sick in the stomach .
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
justwise:

You really can't be serious, its now student visa? 3months student visa to study Spanish language and football training? You are just unbelievable, even with that 3months student visa your victims stand no chance of getting Canadian or American visa from Paraguay.

I hope u don't ruin anybody's life.

Co- sign what justwise saying here, in no way you can be issued a 3 months student visa, who dash monkey banana, justwise i support u for this one tufiakwa.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2011
suxes2005:

@vicjustice, I only asked because its kinda funny if its really the truth
@Ogugua, i dnt tink u need all dis at all, even if he came to u for SA visa
it doesnt mean anything at all,

SHALOM

Dude u don smoke paw paw leaf grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . Nothing wrong for him asking for an SA visa, honestly nothing is wrong, but check out wat i feel does not addup . This man calls me late in the evening tells me he wants an SA visa, i gave him d 411 on it, agrees to come out to meet me at allen as early as 7:30am in the morning, telling me that him and his employers don"t get along and they are not on d same page in terms of the day to day activity of the company,(export company)also tells me that his wife is a school teacher or some b/u/l/l/ s/h/i//t like that and he wants to relocate to SA, asking me if there were jobs and how is life generally out there. He took his time to send me a copy of his passport and a copy of his bank statement, 3 months after he now runs Canada and Paraguay program, who is fooling who here ?
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
ogugua1:

Co- sign what justwise saying here, in no way you can be issued a 3 months student visa, who dash monkey banana, justwise i support u for this one tufiakwa.

BREAKING NEW!!!! grin grin
Re: CLOSED by suxes2005(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
lol@pawpaw leaf, i spoked mango leaf

SHALOM
Re: CLOSED by Istillfuckyou: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: 1world, where are you? Are u a scammer? Come and defend urself, if you are real o o.
shut up! if ur talkin of scam, nobody beats me. i'll hack ur email. give me time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend / Travel Tips For First Time Flyers / Lagos And Port Harcourt Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.