Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? (64221 Views)

Miracle, Diet, Slimming Or Chinese Weight Loss Pills / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by weightloss9ja: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2013
Wondering what to eat in Nigeria to lose weight? Check out an easily available and CHEAP food table http://weightloss9ja..com/2013/09/weightloss9ja-food-timetable.html

Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by toaspromo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
WATER
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Jayclinics(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Weight loss pill's are not good for your health at all. if you have tried all other things to loose weight and it is not working, I mean including exercise,......I am coming let me give you a link to my article on what to do and the cause of your persistent weight gain......
but mean while, scroll through this while I search for the link to the article, its an old post shaaaa%%

Yeast infection Or commonly called candidiasis is
one of the most predominant fungal infections in
the world today. It is caused by the overgrowth of
a type of yeast called Candida, usually Candida
albicans in the body. It can lead to dangerous
ailments such as........
continue reading from the link below
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/causes-symptoms-and-home-treatment-for.html?m=1
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by GenyEbere(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ggg
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
When me am trying to add weight.
*sighs, na so life take be
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by GenyEbere(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
qbd2:
When me am trying to add weight. *sighs, na so life take be
don't even dream of it biko
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
GenyEbere:
don't even dream of it biko
I'm serious, I struggle for like two years and add just 2kg. Currently weighing 46kg which is think is quite underweight.
If to say we fit dash and collect weight ehn!
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by loisella(f): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by kushma(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
johnpitter:
i need pills tht makes me lose weight fast and make me want to eat less , plz help me , thanks in advance,
slimming tea greenrich foreign products call 08132050548 if u mid one.
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by UBORKINGSLEY: 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
1 the best way of reducing weight, is by reducing the quantity of carbohydrate(food contained excess starch) consumed per day and increasing the quantity of protein consumed per day. This Will Enable you to loose weight and gain more muscle. 2 excercise such as jogging, skipping, squatting, push up will also help you to loose weight rapidly. there fore 1 and 2 above are enough to help you thanks.
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by bronnamdi(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2016
The best weight loss pills in Nigeria are the ones that work for you to reduce your weight and excess body fat in good health. I will not name names of these weight loss pills available in Nigeria.

I leave you to research and find out the one that is appropriate for your situation.

You can read more about weight loss pills in Nigeria for natural weight loss at http://weightfat.com/weight-loss-pills-nigeria/.

I will appreciate your telling us what has worked for you to get rid of your weight in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by parker471: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
In my point of view I don’t think that killing your hunger or consuming any external drug would be a good thing to do for weight loss. Yes I would rather stick to the line “eat the right stuff”. There are lots of varieties of soup diets available that can help you lose excess weight. Therefore you can call it a tasty and healthy way of losing weight. Some soup diets like cabbage soup; Broccoli-Cheddar Soup, Baked Potato Soup, etc are of the best’s soup diets you can go with when it comes to losing weight. Below mentioned are top five soup diet you should follow to lose weight.
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by alva114: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
You can even use Raspberry, which is an effective diet pill supplement. Anyone can use this pill to lose weight as it is clinically approved. It is completely made up of natural ingredients so it is very safe to use. It is 100% safe as it contains natural ingredients that can easily burn calories and therefore reduces extra fat.

A few tips:

- Drink green tea (it speeds up your metabolism and is good for you)
- If you're hungry then try drinking water first and then only eat something if you're still hungry (it's easy to confuse thirst with hunger)
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by health2wealth: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
What you need is Neolife GR2 Control Weight Loss Starter Kit. the programme is based on the science of cellular nutrition and breakthrough scientific concepts that promote safe, sustainable and sensible weight loss. Studies show that higher protein diets help surpress hunger, increase satiety and burn fat, thereby promoting weight loss and making it easier to stay on a weight loss programme. Learn more at http://health2wealth.com.ng/product/gr2-control-weight-loss-starter-kit/

How GR2 Control Weight Loss Program Works
Each day, you’ll enjoy two delicious meal replacement protein shakes, two satisfying mini-meals, and a healthy, traditional main meal. To help regulate your energy levels, keep your fat burning momentum going strong, and heighten your feeling of fullness, you’ll take two GR2 Control Appetite Reducer fiber tablets and one herbal Thermogenic Enhancer tablet prior to drinking your meal replacement shakes.

Mini-meals
The mini-meals satisfy your desires for snacks, and are great mid-day treats. For example, your mini-meal might be a slice of 100% whole wheat bread or toast and a sliced hardboiled egg. Or, it could be a half-cup of grapes and a half-cup of low fat cottage cheese. The great thing about mini-meals is that they’re popular foods that are readily available.

Main Meal
The program is so flexible, you can have your main meal for either lunch or dinner! The meal features delicious protein such as grilled chicken, filet of sole, or pork loin. (There are also tasty vegetarian options.) And you’ll enjoy foods like wild rice, steamed green beans, and fruit. Again, your traditional meal features foods that are everyday favorites you and your family can enjoy!

Food Choices
The foods you can select from are low-glycemic-response foods. You’ll see the entire list in your “Enjoy and Avoid” booklet. In a short time, your body will be “re-educated” about the types of foods that are appropriate for weight loss. You’ll know the difference between just eating and feeling satisfied. You’ll feel so good when you eat healthier foods, you’ll come to prefer them. And your efforts will certainly pay off!

The bottom line is, GR2 Control is a complete program. A whole new, exciting way of life that fits your life, perfectly!
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by bronnamdi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Edmark healthy slimming products will help you to lose weight.

Edmark weight loss products are natural and do hot have side effects and they work.

You can read reviews and order at http:///edmark-power-4-slimming-program-effective-sustainable-weight-loss-formula-1851743.
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Recs(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
There are many different weight loss solutions out there.

This includes all sorts of pills, drugs and natural supplements.

These are claimed to help you lose weight, or at least make it easier to lose weight combined with other methods.

They tend to work via one or more of these mechanisms:

1. Reduce appetite, making you feel more full so that you eat fewer calories
2. Reduce absorption of nutrients like fat, making you take in fewer calories
3. Increase fat burning, making you burn more calories

Here are the 12 most popular weight loss pills and supplements, reviewed by science.
https:///vsYNhb

Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by fejeerow(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Slimina is a natural weightloss supplement without the effects of laxatives and other diet pills in the market today.
There is no need for diet plans and exercise for this to work and you can feel its effects minutes after taking it.
You can lose up to 8lbs in just a week.
It is guaranteed, powerful, efficient, safe and effective.
Slimina weight loss capsule speeds up your metabolism while suppressing your appetite without any negative side effects.
It converts the fat that burns into energy thus providing higher energy leaving you active.
Even better, aside from the weight loss result it can delay skin aging and eliminate free radicals.
One pill to be taken daily 30mins before breakfast with 2 glasses of water.
Gives you the feeling of fullness that help you start off your journey to a slimmer you.
cost 19,250.
check out my instagram store for other anti-aging products. @ladyfejbeautysupplies.
watsapp
can ship to any location within Nigeria

Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by taylorruth: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
HerbalCart has made an ever more name in health care business by delivering natural and best weight loss supplement for men and women.

https://www.herbalcart.com/weight-loss/stay-lean

Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by goodgirl247: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
You need to try EZSLIM. Very effective.... Check out @betterbodyng on IG

Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by meobizy(f): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2018
This sub section is one I believe this forum can do without. It brims with snake oil salesmen promising a cure to everything. I'm giving myself time, I know very well I will soon see the cure to bribery and corruption here.

How one wants to lose weight without the exercise option amuses and scares me altogether. Well, if it's OP's wish then who am I to complain.
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
jbaks44:
The strongest weightloss pill is Slimina, google it, its making waves all over the world and it works really fast. I've tried it.
slimina is the best but how and where dis you get it
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
jbaks44:
The strongest weightloss pill is Slimina, google it, its making waves all over the world and it works really fast. I've tried it.
slimina is the best but how and where dis you get it
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
goodgirl247:
You need to try EZSLIM. Very effective.... Check out @ezslimgang on IG
how much is it and where can i buy in nigeria
Re: What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
fejeerow:
Slimina is a natural weightloss supplement without the effects of laxatives and other diet pills in the market today.
There is no need for diet plans and exercise for this to work and you can feel its effects minutes after taking it.
You can lose up to 8lbs in just a week.
It is guaranteed, powerful, efficient, safe and effective.
Slimina weight loss capsule speeds up your metabolism while suppressing your appetite without any negative side effects.
It converts the fat that burns into energy thus providing higher energy leaving you active.
Even better, aside from the weight loss result it can delay skin aging and eliminate free radicals.
One pill to be taken daily 30mins before breakfast with 2 glasses of water.
Gives you the feeling of fullness that help you start off your journey to a slimmer you.
cost 19,250.
check out my instagram store for other anti-aging products. @ladyfejbeautysupplies.
watsapp
can ship to any location within Nigeria
dont know if u are the same person i called ffrom jiji but if you are ,then pls u need to up ur marketing skill cos ur response was not loud enough and yiu didnt give much attention to ur caller

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.