Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess (38323 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Firstcitizen: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Dapson73(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is highly disgusting.
I'm always at the other side with this Oluwo. Very empty celebrity king.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by tammie24: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Olu yahoo

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oba yahoo yahoo, kade pe lori o.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Adię funfun Ko mô Ara ręlágbà.

that's not how to write that sentence impostor, before you want to be Yoruba at least get sense first

empty that your civil war kind of brain and adopt 21 century sense, we don't abhor dumb individual down here

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by juman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Insult to the people of the state.
Elaborate marriage is not by force.
He has no money, he should do parlor ceremony.

Dont be surprised if their governor give him the money.
I dont know why aregbe put a thug as Iwo king.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Not surprised. The Oluwo was seen smoking weed

You r right

That Oluwo guy na fraudster

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by juman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
tammie24:
Olu yahoo

He can get the money from yahoo thing.
Its less than forty thousand euro.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by tfelicityk(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
I hope this is a mixed up somewhere?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Teejay13(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Is he well at all?

He should have requested the state budget to be given to him all for the sake of his upcoming wedding.

Nigerian's with pride!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by hotwax: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
no wonder the guy was attacking sunday igboho...alatenuje

oba yoruba are shameless lot

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by jrusky(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
He requested N20M from.who? Hhmm now I can see why he has been against Igboho and fully support Fula herds killer squad. I said it there will not be a smoke without fire.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by sylve11: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

If our women divorce their men we will do OWAMBE

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Brushstrokes20: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
The yahoo boy is high on cow dung again! undecided undecided
Why not demand for the whole annual budget
Pathetic scum!

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by heniford2: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dapson73:

Ori e ti daru.

Omo ale jatijati.
because i called ur oba grin u done begin dey Ori e ti daru Omo ale Jatijati kill u dia undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Moneyboyz: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state this is one of the reason why I detest the way of life of some of our Yoruba elders.

You don't have money but you want to do OWAMBE.

We Yorubas need to put an end to this OWAMBE lifestyle.

If we toast a girl then we will do OWAMBE
If we impregnate a girl, we will do OWAMBE
If we recover from sickness we will do OWAMBE
If we collect owo ajô we will do OWAMBE
If we do freedom we will do OWAMBE
Everyday na so so OWAMBE

Lived in igbesa around 2016. The place is now beautiful with that road they construct.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by ransomed: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
He wants to scam the state.
Are you marrying for the state?
Yahoo king.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by MotiveU(f): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Arrogant idiot
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by billgabb(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Your culture?
WTF man.
Begging for money to do extravagant traditional marriage? Owo mi da is your culture?

Feel shame for once jor.
SlyDev:

Why must it be igbo all the time?
Respect our culture, you say no
Respect our food you say no
Respect our elders you say no
Respect our Kings you say no
Respect our boundaries you say no

Wetin now?! Them use hatred water bath una when u come dis world?

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
When guy man is a king in your region; all na cruise and entertainment! He is ruling according to the capacity of his understanding and brain. I like this king; he doesn't want to entertain loss in d future in case the princess decided to jappa knowing well that the money is from govt purse. Another reason for this is a political connection; sure way to bribe those region especially in this hunger time in the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by yuping(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecidedall this retired Agbero and Omo Onile are now becoming kings, Hmm my dear yoruba land is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Brian47(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Waka
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by subcbouy: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state this is one of the reason why I detest the way of life of some of our Yoruba elders.

Everyday na so so OWAMBE

How sun go tey rise from the yeast. Or goes waist with your hatred.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Aether(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
If this is true, then he must be a sorry excuse for a human being.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by samwillyco1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Everything get level.
I only need 500k for my wedding grin grin grin grin I go even get change
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Ecos(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Halldmoney:
A royal wedding will definitely cost more than that before you spew the line "misplaced priority" and even in the western world, Elites spend millions on small weddings as they would call it. This shouldn't have gone public in the middle of so many chaos going on the country though
Olodo!! He is begging for money

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by TeamLeader(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
This king na guyman. His swag is too much.

Gansgtar king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Karleb(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Everyday na so so OWAMBE

As funny as this may sound, OWAMBE is one of the things keeping Yoruba people afloat in this country. We are the happiest major ethnic group despite the vices and happenings in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by integrity16(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Saintmary(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Everyday na so so OWAMBE

YOU ARE NOT YORUBA
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by walozanga(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
uselessness coming from a supposed public figure.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by walozanga(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
integrity16:
No be juju be that?

Dis 1 pass juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London / Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade / Some Misconception About Warri And Her People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.