Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess (38322 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Mumu Oshi, I'm not here to drag identity with you but if you continue to insult me, I will make sure you're found wherever you are and dealt with seriously.

you're bunch of idiiot, do you even know the person you're writing this your jargons to? deal with me? na your family go come pack your bone comot

this kid must be mistaken me for Nnamdi KANU that was caught like a village thief and place in DSS dungeon

you're a compound foooool
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by seunayantokun(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Confirmed king of yahoo boys.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by ThEGodFaThEr902: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

you're bunch of idiiot, do you even know the person you're writing this your jargons to? deal with me? na your family go come pack your bone comot

this kid must be mistaken me for Nnamdi KANU that was caught like a village thief and place in DSS dungeon

you're a compound foooool
Continue...when you finally see yourself at Panti then you'll repeat those statement. I'm done talking. We will surely pick you up based on your IP address.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Kemetals: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2022
YOU NO GET SHAME... WE ARE WATCHING AND SEE HOW THE GOVERNOR WILL RELASE THAT KIND OF MONEY AT A TIME LIKE THIS. SHAMELESS MAN
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Continue...when you finally see yourself at Panti then you'll repeat those statement. I'm done talking. We will surely pick you up based on your IP address.

Repeat what at panti dummy, get sense and stop ranting like village clown

If you talk down on my tribe, I'll continue bouncing on you with your nonsense IP address you're looking for
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by maasoap(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
TechNana:

Dumb people don't think deeper than they should...

Don't tell me that you are too dumb to realise Oluwo is not normal person that you can marry and stay. It's for your own good to japa, though society will still label you for what you are: gold digger. I mean, why would you want to marry your father's age mate if not to scam him? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London / Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade / Some Misconception About Warri And Her People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.