Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) (34447 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Cody Murray Bruce: Ben Bruce Son, Graduates From High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by onthehill: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
The funeral mass of Ben Murray-Bruce's mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce, was held on Thursday February 10, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Late Mrs. Bruce died on February 1, 2022. She was aged 95.

Ben Murray-Bruce shared photos from the funeral mass on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"Today. Moments from the funeral mass for our mother, grandmother and great grandmother, Mama Margaret Murry-Bruce."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzPAdKtan2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by onthehill: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by onthehill: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pix

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by paqman: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
The replica no be here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by johnmartus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Inside the casket?
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by agulion: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rip mama, but why do I feel that some Yoruba Muslims may trail them to the burial ground,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Moferere: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
RIP
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Zico777(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
paqman:
The replica no be here
The lady close to the picture, right?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
If I die, take me to my grave in a Tesla and bury me on Mars.

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by athaboi(f): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by tillaman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
A replica of his dear mum..may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
On behalf of Ijaw people I commiserate with one of our own and pray that God grants him the fortitude to bear the loss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rest in peace mama oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by sukkot: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin i see jeffrey daniels of shalamar is still in naija. saw him at a supermarket in lekki. took a picture with him

4 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by TooMuchStuff: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
God grants her Eternal Rest

She lived fulfilled.... Fare thee well

2 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rest on Mama.
If only our leaders and administrators would remember that one day it will only be a matter of 6 feet, Nigeria would be a much better country.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by abobote: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is truly life well spent.
Rest in peace Mama

2 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by AngelDo: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
RIP ma
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by airsaylongcome: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
grin i see jeffrey daniels of shalamar is still in naija. saw him at a supermarket in lekki. took a picture with him

Is this needed?

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by sammysmiles(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is the end of every mortal

2 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Candidlady: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Did they state the amount of the casket
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by sukkot: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Is this needed?
you dont see jeffrey daniels in the picture ? he is the guy in black between the two women. he taught michael jackson how to do the moonwalk

4 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by paqman: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zico777:

The lady close to the picture, right?
the family doesn't need a dna

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA / You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Air-Force Jet Hit By Boko-Haram Missile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.