Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (32337 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbofty(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
i stated earlier that i was called this morning by a man from NNPC abuja to conifrm my address.

I have finally received the invite by mail. Like i said nothing is too hard for God. Just keep faith and fail not.

All the best bro!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by otuwe(f): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
i have just received mine too

mine is on tuesday july 5 2011

any other person for that date?

and people with clues on the interview process pls let us know ooo

thanks and praise the Lord o
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jackpot(f): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2011
I have collected mine. I passed the Aptitude Test and was called up for the Interview on August 15.

[size=16pt]Please, what do they pay Graduate Trainees?[/size]
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by adeabayor(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2011
To God be all the glory! I received mine through Fedex delievered to my house in Lagos. Have faith, it will come. The rest is left for God until July 13th
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by exsiaino: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2011
pls, who is sure he appiled for Experienced position and has been called for the Internview especially in Lagos
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
my sister got an sms yesterday telling her to come and collect her letter in kaduna. she immediately called the number and told the person that she's not based there and he told her that she'll have to pay to get it couriered to Lagos. i'm thinking it's a scam but i don't want her to lose this opportunity. has anyone seen/heard of someone with a similar experience?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by infofirst(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
al da best guys
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Kingoba(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
@dominique;
Tell ur sis to ask the person for her date of interview if it corresponds with what she has in d email she received, she can pay for the shipping. or she can go with E-mailed letter since NNPC said u can bring any of the invitation letters for identification.
good luck
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by shevalync: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Goodluck guys!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
Kingoba:

@dominique;
Tell your sis to ask the person for her date of interview if it corresponds with what she has in d email she received, she can pay for the shipping. or she can go with E-mailed letter since NNPC said u can bring any of the invitation letters for identification.
good luck

i've checked her mail and confirmed the call-up is indeed authentic, the person she called also confirmed the mix-up. i still find it bizarre that she has to pay for something that's not her fault.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Olonseh: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hey lucky dudes! did any of u study any engineering related course? kindly reply pls.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by xstal: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2011
please did any of the people that got the invite studied computer science or any other IT course
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jackpot(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2011
Pls what's the pay for their Graduate Trainee position?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbengdavid: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
yes i studied computer science. any problem? i also know of a friend that studied the same course with me and was called
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kariana(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
I recieved d mail too, bt my is 14th aug
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Honora: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hello House,

I applied for an experienced position and got an e-mail invitation 2 days ago. It stated that I'm to expect another letter. Can I really go to a DHL office to check for this letter?

The interview is for 2nd August in Abuja. (I wrote my test in Lagos)

The letter instructed that we check the original newspaper advert for the position requirements. Does anyone have any clue how we can get that cos I don't even know what date or newspaper it was published in? Anyone who has access to the advertisment should pls scan and post it for others to review. Abeg!!!

About what to expect, there is a post on this site by someone called Syenite offering some hints.

Good luck people!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Focusmind: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
I got a letter from DHL - The letter equally said that i should expect my case study instructional material that would be sent to my by phillips consulting by June 30. It is already June 30 and yet nothing from phillipsconsulting as per the case study material for the interview which the letter specify - i applied for the experience hire
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by comprende: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Focusmind,

Im in the same shoes with you o, my own letter said Ill get a case study by email 30th June, Ive checked my mail a million times and no case study.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by LitmusP: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
I was called by some man asking me to text my address so that he can send my NNPC interview letter. I am yet to recieve any email invitation.

Question!!!

All those that got called did they recieve an email?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Fire007: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
@Focusmind and comprende

Check your mails, i just received the case study in my mail box.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Adiman: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
has anyone who applied for experienced safety officer or other areas such as accounting,pollution controller etc being invited. i do not mean experienced technologist or operators
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by exsiaino: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
Is any one doing his or her interview in lagos. My observation is that all of us that wrote the test in Lagos have been sent to Abuja for interview.

Plls inform the hoouse if there is an eccceeption
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by fidelism: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
m frm edo state n studied sociology.mine was slated 2 hold on 17 aug. Any 1 wit such similarities?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by comprende: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2011
@Focusmind and Fire007.
Let brainstorm on the case study together.

include your topic, course of study and position you applied for.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kariana(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2011
Do any one in the house know the news paper dat published the NNPC RECRUITMENT advert? And the date?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by SilaV: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Kariana, Check the Tuesday,November 30 edition of THE GUARDIAN newspaper. Better still,you can 'google' it out from the net.Hope this helps:cheers.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbengdavid: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
NNPC Vacancy: Nigeria Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment December 2010 – BSc
The Role:
• Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
• Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
• Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 – 5 years.
The ideal candidate profile:
• Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
o Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
o Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
o Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
o Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
o Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
o Law
o Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
• Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
• Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
• Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
• Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbengdavid: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
[size=8pt]please which subsidiary is most suitable for someone that studied computer science?[/size]
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbemioguns: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
I think all d people that have been invited r engineers?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kilombo: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Please is there anyone in the house that read insurance, shortlisted for aptitude test that was called for interview.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by chrisegwua: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hi Guys,

How is the interview going?

Pls could any one in the house help me with the dates each of our four refineries were built and commissioned and the foreign firm that built/constructed it.

As in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC).

Thanks a bunch guys,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria / Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / 15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.