Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator (26829 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Appoints 31-yr-old Comrade Muhammad Mahmud As ‘national / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
garfield1:

Obanikoro

See this one. The whole world knows it's tinubu who killed Funsho Williams
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by Bovis(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

Who killed Funsho Williams?

You - tito44
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by garfield1: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

How did tinubu kill him when he wasn't PDP candidate? He was aspiring to be PDP candidate therefore his killers are in pdp
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
garfield1:

How did tinubu kill him when he wasn't PDP candidate? He was aspiring to be PDP candidate therefore his killers are in pdp

He killed him because Funsho was a threat to him. If left unchecked, he would have gone ahead to win the gubernatorial election
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by Duru009(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
I just pity Tinubu, thy are just eating his money......

He will NEVER be president of NIGERIA.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by garfield1: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

He killed him because Funsho was a threat to him. If left unchecked, he would have gone ahead to win the gubernatorial election

Are you ok? Funsho had not even emerged as PDP candidate.its like saying that buhari will silence wike when wike isn't sure of PDP ticket

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by shinealight(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

Are you prepared swear to the accusation you just made and ask your Creator to send you to the hottest part of Hell if you have lied against your fellow human being? It would have been better for your Soul if you said “I do not know” and leave the matter in the hands of HE that knows ALL and sees ALL!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by Oduduwa707: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sannisege:
bi ti baba e. Eleri ibu Omo ale.

Olofo eda! angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
shinealight:

Are you prepared swear to the accusation you just made and ask your Creator to send you to the hottest part of Hell if you have lied against your fellow human being? It would have been better for your Soul if you said “I do not know” and leave the matter in the hands of HE that knows ALL and sees ALL!

Tinubu supporter. Are you prepared to swear with ur mother's life or anyone u hold dear that he didn't do it?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by NGpatriot: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johel:

Its really sad seeing people supporting someone extremely corrupt and ill cultured.

.it's really sad seeing Igbos like you shouting corruption by can not show us what he stole from your ipob abia village..

Hatred and bigotry no dey win election, that's for losers.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by NGpatriot: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Duru009:
I just pity Tinubu, thy are just eating his money......

He will NEVER be president of NIGERIA.....

Igbos don turn to INEC.. grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by NGpatriot: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

Na this dumb ipob lie you go carry go polling station? grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
NGpatriot:

Na this dumb ipob lie you go carry go polling station? grin

Tinubu urchins bore me. They never make sense.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by shinealight(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

Tinubu supporter. Are you prepared to swear with ur mother's life or anyone u hold dear that he didn't do it?

I do not have to swear with anybody’s life because I have not made any accusation against anyone on the matter.
Like many others, I have demonstrated the sense and maturity of keeping my mouth shut about things I know nothing about. If you have any sense, you will also do the same. Has it occurred to you that it could be a struggle for supremacy among fellow PDP chieftains? We do not know!!
Remember there’s a Commandment that says…Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbour. If you do not learn this simple lesson, you may find yourself in the dock about something you know nothing about….then you will have to look upwards to plead for Help from your Creator whose Commandment you have wantonly violated. Learn to say “I do not know” when you do not have ALL the facts. May God help you!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
shinealight:

I do not have to swear with anybody’s life because I have not made any accusation against anyone on the matter.
Like many others, I have demonstrated the sense and maturity of keeping my mouth shut about things I know nothing about. If you have any sense, you will also do the same. Has it occurred to you that it could be a struggle for supremacy among fellow PDP chieftains? We do not know!!
Remember there’s a Commandment that says…Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbour. If you do not learn this simple lesson, you may find yourself in the dock about something you know nothing about….then you will have to look upwards to plead for Help from your Creator whose Commandment you have wantonly violated. Learn to say “I do not know” when you do not have ALL the facts. May God help you!!

Abeg go and sit down. Bloody hypocrite. If you know u are very sure of what u re saying, why not swear with ur mother's life??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by shinealight(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

Abeg go and sit down. Bloody hypocrite. If you know u are very sure of what u re saying, why not swear with ur mother's life??

Foolish boy! You will have to learn the hard way!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
shinealight:

Foolish boy! You will have to learn the hard way!

Swear with ur mother's life. Mugu!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by ZombieTERROR: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
NGpatriot:

God is not in the business of ipob terrorists and anti Nigerian elements bothering real Nigerians with their nonsensical terrorist nonsense...

real Nigerians voting and supporting corrupt old London hospital candidates into power..

foolish lots
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by NGpatriot: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:

Tinubu urchins bore me. They never make sense.

Coming from Scamming Obi Pandora urchins...

Abeg stick to your ipobian terrorist endeavors and let Nigerians talk about Nigeria.

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by tito44: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
NGpatriot:

Coming from Scamming Obi Pandora urchins...

Abeg stick to your ipobian terrorist endeavors and let Nigerians talk about Nigeria.

grin

See urchin on 30k per month wants to discuss about Nigeria. Abeg go and sit down. What do u know u want to discuss??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by greatbuc(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
shinealight:

What makes you think Osinbajo will be able to actualise what needs to be done to salvage this country? Is he not part of the mess we’ve been experiencing for the past seven years? Can he absolve himself from all this sh!t?
Again, you think presidency is a matter for academics and lecturers who should be reading their long thesis within the walls of Universities and places of higher learning? It is not about knowing the theory and being able to read long dissertations to the public. It is about being able to actualise what will change people’s lives for the better!
American Presidents like…Donald Trump (aged 75) and Joe Biden (aged 79) do not have the energy of marathon runners but they have not wrecked America ….but you think you know better than the Americans who choose to rely more on “experience and wisdom” from their elderly leaders? It is not about running around because you have the energy to be here, there and everywhere……it is about knowing what to do and being able to fire people up (motivate the citizenry) to do what needs to be done. At the end of the day, it’s the people themselves that make their Nations great…..they just need wise leaders to give them direction….such wise leadership is not the exclusive preserve of the Youth but is more abundant among the mature and those ripened by age!!
alright let Nigerians decide. Joe biden is not doing well tho.. Mentally. Donald trump didn't do well too. America is failing socially.. you won't understand because you are not there. Health care system is crumbling.. China is giving them a run for their markets. Osinbajo is not sickly, his only crime is that he can't outshine his boss. Tell your choice candidate to outline Nigeria's present problems and proffer feasible solutions in a 3 hours debate.. The older generation have failed us. Let the academicians resuscitate us first.. Then the old ones can continue to retire their political euphoria with the apex office as usual.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
adelaja70:

See as this one dey bark alone.....
exact way your father does
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
laurel03:
2023 is SWAGA for southwest so any Yoruba is Ibadan Agenda too. Mind you GSM is the one moving thugs all about now for SW. Even yesterday they were still serious thugs clash in Ibadan a
lol

bmc at it again

let me educate you about the real causes of the fight around oremeji & this is confirmed reality as i was there live and direct

a man riding motorcycle hit a woman on the expressroad, federal boys(those hoodlums that extort road users on highway whenever their vehicle broke down on the higway) came to the scene to do their things, mukaila lamidi aka auxillary who happens to be makinde appointed thug and second in command stopped and his boys brought out gun and started shooting sporadically which lead to some peoples death
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
Speak for yourself. Any yoruba who flags apc presidential will be supported in ibadan
thats your own thinking

Tinubu is a thief and common criminal who relies on using political thug to win election
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by Nisiw365: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

thats your own thinking

Tinubu is a thief and common criminal who relies on using political thug to win election
Did he steal your money? All politicians use thug ok
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by adekolaelect(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
vibre:
It will all end in tears for tinubu
and you too in conjunction.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by Duru009(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
NGpatriot:

Igbos don turn to INEC.. grin

Okay ooooooo

You will certainly watch and also SEE.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by calcal: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Tinubu dey deceive himself

Let's see how his political thug will rig election for him throughout Nigeria as they normally do in Lagos state every election year

They moved thug from Lagos state to Osun state to rig election for Oyetola

They moved thug from Lagos to Edo but they met their match

If Oyo & Lagos election is not the same day, I'm sure he would have moved thug from Lagos to Ibadan but I can assure him that all his thug will be returned to Lagos in body bag cos we don't take such shit in Ibadan. We fight when necessary & we don't back out till we wipe out enemies

Oke Ibadan yio gbe o!
Ibadan maja maja, tio tun lere ogun.
Ibadan ooo!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nisiw365:
Did he steal your money? All politicians use thug ok

Yes

I used commercial many times before I were able to buy my first car

Commercial driver increased transport fare because of excessive tax collected from them by NURTW which some part of the money goes to Tinubu pocket
Re: 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
calcal:

Oke Ibadan yio gbe o!
Ibadan maja maja, tio tun lere ogun.
Ibadan ooo!

Ase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Milton Friedman On Slavery And Colonialism. A Must Watch For Africans / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.