Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife (1319 Views)

I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by swintec: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
[size=14pt]My wife earns more than I do.  At my request my wife handed me her ATM card  and kept her Cheque book. I do all the withdrawing from my own account and hers, for the up keep of the family. Iam financially prudent. She understands. She depends on me for everything she needs. She can withdraw with her cheque but rarely does so.

I was wandering, if there are other women out there that are as humble as my wife.  If you are a lady, can you do this?
[/size]  tongue
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
I am humble very humble.

But I wouldn't hand over my bank card to my husband. If you call that humbleness good on you and your wife.

Whatever rock your boat not me.

Next.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by iice(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hmmm if this is humility then no i'm not humble. I am practical and mental.
If he's better at managing money, yes he can hold the ATM.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
You should be more bothered with getting another Job
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by livedit(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
Yes. Because I know my husband is trustworthy and also "financial prudent". So why wouldn't I?
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by swintec: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mynd_44:

You should be more bothered with getting another Job

Yes, I know.  I am not comfortable with this at all.  I am constantly scanning for new opportunities.  In fact, when we started dating she was a student. When she got her first job, I was making more money than her. She change her job and was earning more than me. I also changed my job and started earning a little more than her again. Now she got a Federal govt job where she is now.  I am hoping to get on top again. I have undergone some training, I believe God, it will come to pass.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Suntemi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
swintec:

Yes, I know.  I am not comfortable with this at all.  I am constantly scanning for new opportunities.  In fact, when we started dating she was a student. When she got her first job, I was making more money than her. She change her job and was earning more than me. I also changed my job and started earning a little more than her again. Now she got a Federal govt job where she is now.  I am hoping to get on top again. I have undergone some training, I believe God, it will come to pass.

Amen ooooo
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by kufreabasi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
swintec:

[size=14pt]My wife earns N152,000 monthly, while I make barely N 65,000 a month. At my request my wife handed me her ATM card and kept her Cheque book. I do all the withdrawing from my own account and hers, for the up keep of the family. Iam financially prudent. She understands. She depends on me for everything she needs. She can withdraw with her cheque but rarely does so.

I was wandering, if there are other women out there that are as humble as my wife. If you are a lady, can you do this?
[/size] tongue

Hahahahaha, most of these guys are always funny. Give me your wife ATM pin number
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by madoba: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
Bros, I never craze reach that level ooh. I can gladly assist my husband with cash and in other areas but give him free hand and access to my bank account sad  na lie o.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by tpia5: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
you are indeed wandering @ poster.

what's the reason for this d.aft thread.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by MrCork17: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
swintec:

[size=14pt]My wife earns N152,000 monthly, while I make barely N 65,000 a month.  At my request my wife handed me her ATM card  and kept her Cheque book. I do all the withdrawing from my own account and hers, for the up keep of the family. Iam financially prudent. She understands. She depends on me for everything she needs. She can withdraw with her cheque but rarely does so.

I was wandering, if there are other women out there that are as humble as my wife.  If you are a lady, can you do this?
[/size]  tongue

Bro. can i love her? tongue
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by MrCork17: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

you are indeed wandering @ poster.

what's the reason for this d.aft thread.

tpia. madam. Someday, you will find a good man like Mr Cork!!
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by mission08: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ Poster.
That your wife gave you her ATM card in itself does not mean she is humble. Rather, she trusts your financial decisions. To me her action is based on trust. There are humble wives whose husbands are not that good with finances, sometimes such husband entrust the wife with issues  concerning finances.

A wife who knows her husband will gamble, drink, womanize with her hard earned money and goes ahead to hand it over to him to lavish in the name of humility is only being foolish. There are different ways of handling issues and decisions depending on the peculiarities of each family/home, that a wife doesnt hand over her salary does not mean she is not humble.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Godmother(f): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
If handing over my ATM card would be the symbol of trust btw my husban and I , then trust will be lacking from our relationship. I CANNOT hand over my ATM to him
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Spclst900: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
poster

carry go, goodluck in your search
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by zayhal(f): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
mission08:

@ Poster.
That your wife gave you her ATM card in itself does not mean she is humble. Rather, she trusts your financial decisions. To me her action is based on trust. There are humble wives whose husbands are not that good with finances, sometimes such husband entrust the wife with issues  concerning finances.

A wife who knows her husband will gamble, drink, womanize with her hard earned money and goes ahead to hand it over to him to lavish in the name of humility is only being foolish. There are different ways of handling issues and decisions depending on the peculiarities of each family/home, that a wife doesnt hand over her salary does not mean she is not humble.

I agree with you.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by swintec: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
mission08:

@ Poster.

Trust or Humble, both seems to mean the same in this circumstance. However, I think it is a rare attitude among our women of these days.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Goldieluks: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
Forget about what other women do with their husband,focus on your wife,at least you have an angel by your side,
stop grumbling ''for'' / ''to'' other other people.
cheers!
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by swintec: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^^
Don't you think it is right to encourage people to be good? ,
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Goldieluks: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
Yes.
but you should know that,everything in life comes with a price,all fingers are not equal.
one can be good in one way and be bad in other ways,and one can be bad in one way and be good in other ways.
it is what it is.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by horny4u(f): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2011
Where are your wife's parents?
Are you really saying you are humbling your wife's ATM card ?
Do you pray for this condition disturbing to affect your son?
Your kids learn by e.g and are watching you?
Its ok if this is happening for a short time: then that's ok , so how long as this been going on.
Do you still feel manly ?
Find something to do oh, And man up.
Its ok for your wife to support you in bad times that's what a good woman does, however a good man will find a solution to this lack and not boast about it. Start buying and selling or you may soon be cuckolded. Just my 2 kobo.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Nekai(f): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2011
Two words: Joint Account.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by MMM2(m): 5:12am On Jun 25, 2011
no i can do dat,
becos my husband will use my money and fu-cking small girl. angry
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by MrsChima(f): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2011
I am all for personal accounts and joint accounts. Joint accounts should be for bills and fees where personal accounts should be YOURS totally. Each party should put in same amount in the joint account if both are working. If one are working and other are working then some discussion going have to be made to determine the other spouse allowance and what shouldn't be taken out of the joint account.

Some couples do not like this idea because they feel it is hiding something but if you are not honest at all then what else would you lie about? The amount of kids you do have with another woman?
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by ZimAngel: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2011
How came your wife has a separate bank account You two are One so you should have a joint account. Her money is yours and yours is hers. I never see it as my money or his money. It's OUR money.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by MsPotato(f): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2011
Poster I will never do that cause Im generally a financial and a very economical person. I am always prepare for a rainy day and knows how much I should or we should spend in a month. I cannot be doing all of that if my husband is withdrawing money fromn my account on a daily basis.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2011
1. can i ask why you requested for your wife's ATM ??
2. can men be humble enough to give their wife their ATM cards if she is more financially prudent?
3. If the reverse was the case would you give your wife your ATM?
Poster i just hope you didnt beat her into giving you, and i hope she didnt hand it over to you to avoid your wahala.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by kpolli(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
ur sick
Re: I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife by proffmanue(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
your wife believes in u. God will give u your heart desire.

(1) (Reply)

Boycott American Women / I Am Confuse With My Girlfriends Pls Help / Happy Bornday Ayobase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.