Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,853 members, 7,855,526 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) (70757 Views)

Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
adecz:

⏩This union broke the marriage of
Bianca's parents❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
They did not approve in the beginning but they accepted her choice at the end.
It did not result in the breaking of bianca's parents union
Bianca's father was a former governor of Anambra state and a political friend and allay of Ojukwu(they were not strangers to each other)
Although it was not the way they wanted it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by MosheDayan: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Yeah.. they tend to protect and pamper their kids at home, but outside they can be though as a beast
I have many of them as friends. Very aggressive but when it gets to their kids omo see pussy cat grin
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2022
This wedding was talk of the continent
everyone that mattered from the Igbo extraction was there
Nnamdi Kanu was probably in secondary school then.....
I see Okadigbo (May God rest his soul)... That man was sooooooo powerful then
If only the igbos are a bit patient
They were even more closer to presidency then
They have a very beautiful culture and rich tradition
God bless all the dead in this picture
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
I just saw her Facebook post on the trad wedding and the pictures there are just iconic!

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Tapout:

This man don tey for this game oh.

I dey tell you. Some of them are older than their political ages going by these pictures biko. lipsrsealed
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by htdot: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2022
SUPERPACK:
12th of November, 1994, at C.C Onoh's family compound, Umueze street Enugu Ngwo.
is a lie, at 1994 there wasnt 100 naira note.. that should be 97.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
What year was this? kiss

She hasn't aged much since then. cheesy

Same with Rochas.

Money is good.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod for a rugged and couragous soldier like ojukwu .. who stood up in defence of his people when it mattered most when hausa/fulani out of malicious hatred was about sending igbo race into extinction. but this man said NO WAY!
Continue to rest in peace great warrior.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
blancsn1:

This is an Igbo thread celebrating Igbos n like many threads created by Igbos others won't come n start throwing tantrums n lunatic rants like many of you Igbos do if the thread was about Yorubas Hausa or other tribes in Nigeria.

I am a neutral. I am an Urhobo! I am trying to expose ethnic bigots like you who are inclined to bend to your thought processes when issues like this are raised! Sorry to burst your bubble..

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I still have a copy of this ovation...

I enjoyed Ojuckwu's interview..

He was a simple guy who loved modern music like RnB and pop and had younger artist as his favorites... Many misunderstood his shyness and introverted attitude for pride and rudeness

He also as a soft heart for his children and Bianca does the beating and discipline

His father In law his former friend never really accepted his marriage to Bianca his favourite daughter after what Ibos suffered because of Ojuckwu's war, but had no choice

Ojuckwu considered himself more of a Lagos big boy and London boy (Bianca to was a London girl) more than an Ibo boy and his favourite dish was eba and vegetable soup

Bianca's father said his reservations were due to the age difference between the couple not the Civil War.

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2022
It was a gathering of whi is who. So many governors, ministers and even the Vice President was there,. Enugu was shutdown for that ceremony. I have never seen such crowd at that time. Ojukwu arrived the venue in his stretch Mercedes Limo and Ojukwu’s convoy to his bride’s village seemed like it was10 miles long! It was a big carnival that day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by galantjoe(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Ojukwu liked fair and tall women that was why he married 4 women during his lifetime. some people described him as the man of fine ladies. no lady will resist his love letter, ambiance and wooing.

5 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Tpharell: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
seguno2:

Were they not youths back then when they worked hard to get into positions of power
You certainly couldn't refer to Ojukwu as a youth in the 90's when he was already in his 30's back in the 70's, except you have another definition of youth
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Arabaincubus: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:
Trust me, You don't need to spend this much before smashing Bianca.

You listen a lot to maniacs

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Chief CC Onoh, Fmr Governor Of Anambra State and the Father of the Bride in a Traditional igbo marriage proposal agreement Handshake with Chief Ojukwu , his in-Law. This final stage seals the cultural rite

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
Chuba Okadigbo, Oyi Oyi
Man of the moment, Ojukwu
Beautiful Bianca
Meehnnn Dr Chuba Okadigbo...memories...

Na politics don kill many great guys.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Peppysco: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:
Trust me, You don't need to spend this much before smashing Bianca.

I was actually enjoying the thread and pictures until you brought this up, you didn't have to do that though. Been laughing since though
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:

Whatever happens in London stays in London
Lmao...you get case sha.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Tapout(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

I dey tell you. Some of them are older than their political ages going by these pictures biko. lipsrsealed

Nne the thing tire me oh, and this is 1994. I'll check their current ages and figure out how old they were as at then. Something is definitely not right cheesy

Happy Sunday btw... smiley
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2022
koyyes:
What year was this? kiss

She hasn't aged much since then. cheesy

Same with Rochas.

Money is good.
She is 53 years

Ojukwu would be 83 years now!

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2022
christopherozo:
Chief CC Onoh, Fmr Governor Of Anambra State and the Father of the Bride in a Traditional igbo marriage proposal agreement Handshake with Chief Ojukwu , his in-Law. This final stage seals the cultural rite
For those who did not understand!
The father of the bride approved the union!

Years down the line
Bianca Ojukwu happens to be the core pillar in both families because politics has changed but the favor bianca has gave her the opportunity to hold both families together!

If you look at the Anambra terrain from that time till now

It was a decision both did not regret
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

My brother, I can imagine Obasanjo's mum running after this virile Igbo man to be smashed again and again...

Both pictures are that of Obasanjo, one in the 1960s and one in late 1970s.

Obasanjo was NOT born out of wedlock and he grew-up with his both parents and siblings in a village called Ibogun Ola-Ogun, about 7km from Abeokuta.

It should be noted that there were no Police Post in that village where Obasanjo was born in 1935, so the fallacy of an Ibo Police Officer being the biological father is nothing but outright falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:

Dino and Remi are two parallel lines that can never meet. Try another line.
Meanwhile, Bianca kept the secret from Ojukwu. She didn't tell him that FFK shifted her womb in London.

This is childish and unnecessary.

Ojukwu,with his status would have known even if Bianca didn't tell him.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2022
oyatz:

Both pictures are that of Obasanjo, one in the 1960s and one in late 1970s.

Obasanjo was NOT born out of wedlock and he grew-up with his both parents and siblings in a village called Ibogun Ola-Ogun, about 7km from Abeokuta.

It should be noted that there were no Police Post in that village where Obasanjo was born in 1935, so the fallacy of an Ibo Police Officer being the biological father is nothing but outright falsehood.
Of course.now
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Peppysco: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

My brother, I can imagine Obasanjo's mum running after this virile Igbo man to be smashed again and again...

My 'BROTHER' I am glad to inform you that you are daft for not knowing that 'allegedly' means either not confirmed or untrue but the truth is, Fani Kayode publicly mentioned that he smashed Bianca and she couldn't say a word to debunk the statement. Quote or mention when you need me to interprete the statement
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2022
gidgiddy:
Look at how young Rochas Okorocha looked back then

And Anyim Pius Anyim and Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2022
people came to this ceremony from all over a Nigeria. Chief Tom Ikimi came wit Edo dance troupe , Even Chief Olusola Saraki, The Olu of Warri and Zebrudaya with many actors and actresses that were popular that time and many traditional rulers are equally in attendance of that ceremony.

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2022
oyatz:

And Anyim Pius Anyim and Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju
And this dude.began a problem.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2022
You kill other ppl husbands and sons, and you are there enjoying your wife
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Peppysco: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes ooooo
The LION himself.
Ezegburu gburu.

A 'LION' you wrote, the same Ikemba that couldn't get 100k votes in 2 failed presidential attempts, shows how much you guys appreciate him

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by muykem: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2022
FFK left over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.