Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) (70723 Views)

Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by JOemmy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:

Ok, u don edit your comment.

An ex minister, a former aide to the President wanted to use a former sexmate with no political relevance to chase clout?.. Use your head na. If FFK wanted any clout, he goes after those at the top of the chain like GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu and not an irrelevant Bianca that can offer him nothing.
Would you ever believe FFK if he comes out tomorrow to apologise to snow white for what he had done to her?

Is having sex with beautiful girls an achievement in yorubaland? shocked
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by walozanga(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
redPUSSY:
The same set of politicians are still in the corridors of power today..

Indeed, Youths are leaders of tomorrow

U read my mind
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by oyatz(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

And this dude.began a problem.

Are you sure he was truly responsible for all the crisis he was accused of?
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by OMYKROIN: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
mu2sa2:
Why do igbo women like to marry old men.

Am surprised a headslammer is asking this type of question where their nymphomaniac prophet mohammed was already 60 years when he was penising 6 years old aisha. Are you really normal or just want to talk. Its even enshrined in your terror manual koran to rob infant female child of her youth by the paedophilia islamic males starting from the lunatic prophet mohammed.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
oyatz:

Are you sure he was truly responsible for all the crisis he was accused of?
Yes
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by RoyalGee: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/5891856/bruce-mayrock-memorial-building-ojukwu/8#110195343
Just reading about this. Wondered who else didn't get to hear about this[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by nairaman66(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
blancsn1:
If you n your father like you can be from hell or hellfire, my point is made with no Yoruba coming to insult any Igbo on the thread but if the thread is about Yoruba Tinubu Fashola Oshibajo Awolowo etc your father will be there running naked like a castrated donkey.

Stop displaying your foolishness online! Get a life, you tramp!
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Am surprised a headslammer is asking this type of question where their nymphomaniac prophet mohammed was already 60 years when he was penising 6 years old aisha. Are you really normal or just want to talk. Its even enshrined in your terror manual koran to rob infant female child of her youth by the paedophilia islamic males starting from the lunatic prophet mohammed.
Mkpummiri urchin, keep quiet!
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by OMYKROIN: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
mu2sa2:
Mkpummiri urchin, keep quiet!
Tramadol vagabond why hiding in the smelly rusted teeth of the worthless mohammed?

Your tears dey sweet me especially when I talk about your cursed and worthless allah.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
MosheDayan:
I have many of them as friends. Very aggressive but when it gets to their kids omo see pussy cat grin
Which is why many of their kids grow up to become uncultured and miscreants. Take a stock of many sons of military men that grew up in barracks/cantonments to understand better.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by MosheDayan: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sheggy13:

Which is why many of their kids grow up to become uncultured and miscreants. Take a stock of many sons of military men that grew up in barracks/cantonments to understand better.
Those ones are evil grin grin grin
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by FuckSilly: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
redPUSSY:

Hear what Dino said after nacking Remi.......
Lol
Not true
Not funny

E pain am tongue
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by mich2012: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
The very handsome and super-eloquent Chuba Okadigbo. The ground has taken people.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Hseffa: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
Wow!! I can see Hilda Dokubo, Jim Nwobodo, Liz Benson, etc there.

Lovely nostalgic pictures I must admit. smiley

Makes me feel like turning back the hands of time. Politics has ruined this nation.
..................................................................................................................................................................
Did you participate under the ill-famed, timed government of Abacha? The gruesome Frank Omenka, who fled the country, after he gad killed many Nigeriaans, whilst under SSS.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hseffa:

..................................................................................................................................................................
Did you participate under the ill-famed, timed government of Abacha? The gruesome Frank Omenka, who fled the country, after he gad killed many Nigeriaans, whilst under SSS.
Yes I did. You can now go collect your stipend for making an appearance in my mentions. smiley
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
Yes I did. You can now go collect your stipend for making an appearance in my mentions. smiley

How this brother go make heaven like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
haffaze777:

How this brother go make heaven like this?
I swear OmenkaLives cannot make heaven.

If not for rule 2, some of these clowns thinking they know how to insult will be learning from him. grin

A person that will use language destroy your generation without breaking rule 2, just imagine what he will do to you if the rule doesn't exist. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
Brother, why? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How else do you expect one to respond to such colorful foolishness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Emekaonline: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:

Dino and Remi are two parallel lines that can never meet. Try another line.
Meanwhile, Bianca kept the secret from Ojukwu. She didn't tell him that FFK shifted her womb in London.

It was the revelation that 2 of the so-called Ojukwu children are actually FFK's led to Ojukwu's sudden death following struke he suffered on account of the revelation
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I swear OmenkaLives cannot make heaven.

If not for rule 2, some of these clowns thinking they know how to insult will be learning from him. grin

A person that will use language destroy your generation without breaking rule 2, just imagine what he will do to you if the rule doesn't exist. cheesy
I tire for that brother,e go just dey murder person without shedding blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:
Trust me, You don't need to spend this much before smashing Bianca.
That's true... If you considered how many men had "smashed" your mother before your dad had married her.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
33 years old
seguno2:

How old was Ojukwu when he was governor of Eastern region in 1966
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Throwback.

Damn, Ojukwu was exceptionally UGLY. Kilode!?
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by 1820ty: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by akosanwafo: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
See Swag

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by akosanwafo: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
baralatie:

For those who did not understand!
The father of the bride approved the union!

Years down the line
Bianca Ojukwu happens to be the core pillar in both families because politics has changed but the favor bianca has gave her the opportunity to hold both families together!

If you look at the Anambra terrain from that time till now

It was a decision both did not regret
it is surely a decision both did not regret.
Bianca is easily the most recognizable name in Ojukwu dynasty today. She became a presidential adviser, Ambassador to Ghana and to Spain and Permanent Representative to United Nations World Tourism Organisation. She is also training her kids to tow the home base. She is also working hard to uphold her husband’s legacy and a strong pillar in her husband’s party APGA where she is among those heading the Board of Trustees.

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na them know. Nothing concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.