Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

60 Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages For Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60 Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages For Your Lover (347 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / 62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60 Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages For Your Lover by tunalbreeze(m): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Valentine’s day is one special day each year that is dedicated to Love. How wonderful, the season of love is here again and your loved one is waiting for your attention. A heart-warming valentine’s day message is the best way to show your affection to your partner.
Not only does Valentine’s Day got you a great chance to share your deepest feelings with your lover but also give you the opportunity to make things right if you are having issues in your relationship.
No matter the state of affairs in your marriage or relationship valentine’s day is a moment to make thing better. It’s an opportunity to strengthen intimacy in your relationship.
Having said that, no matter if it’s a tweet, SMS or written on a sticky note or a greeting card, these romantic Valentine’s Day messages for lovers can make this day unique and special!

Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages For Your Loved Ones.
1. It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
2. The single, most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in love with you.
3. No matter the celebration of this day, there is nobody in this world I’d instead share my happiness with. I love you.
4. The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine's!
5. You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.
6. I never liked Valentine's Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
7. It's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.
8. You are my one and only valentine and I would like to wish you the very best on this special day.
9. Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
10. Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
11. Love me and never leave me. We are perfect together. Happy Valentine’s Day.
12. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world.
13. Thank you for all your love and support this year, I couldn't have gotten through it all without you!
14. I may not always say it but know that I love you with all my heart.
15. I fall in love with you just a little bit more every day.
16. Even after all this time, you still take my breath away.
17. Thank you for showing me what true love is - Happy Valentine's Day
18. You are the person who makes me smile and give me the energy to go that extra mile.
19. Through all the seasons, through all of time... I love you. Happy Valentine's Day.
20. Roses are red, violets are blue, can I treat you tonight to something from Deliveroo?
21. While I was cleaning the home, I found the letters L, O, V, and E. The only thing I’m missing now is U.
22. I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
23. Love me and never leave me. We are perfect together. Happy Valentine’s Day.
24. You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I'm still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine's Day!
25. You make my life happier and brighter every day. Let’s have the most romantic Valentine’s date ever tonight.
26. You are the person who makes me smile and give me the energy to go that extra mile.
27. I love you and this is something that I cannot say enough. Happy Valentine’s Day.
28. You taught me how to love and share in ways that I never knew how. Thank you for your unconditional love.

Valentine’s Day Message For Her
29. You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
30. You’re a hard-working woman and always put everyone before yourself. I appreciate everything you have done for me and I love you.
31. I have been blessed to find a woman as unique and gifted as you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
32. I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine's Day to the woman of my dreams.
33. For the most thoughtful and caring woman in my life, I want to give you my everything.
34. You're the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine's Day, my love!
35. You take the biggest place in my heart and I wouldn’t know what to do without you.
36. I love you more than you'll ever know. Happy Valentine's Day!
37. People say that love can make all our dreams come true. I got to know about it from the moment I first met you.
38. What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life.
39. I am thinking of you every second, not because it’s the Valentine’s Day, but also in other 364 days of the year.
40. To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine's Day.
41. Your beautiful smile can set my heart on fire.
42. Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine's Day.
43. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I hate you because I cannot do anything without your support.

Valentine’s Day Message For Him
44. You mean the entire world to me and I believe you would be there by my side till the day I die. I Love you my Prince!
45. When I take a look back at the things, I’m glad that I found you. Wishing you the best Valentine’s Day.
46. To another Valentine's Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more
47. Your lips are red, and my heart is blue. Why? Because I can’t be with you! Even though we’re apart this Valentine’s Day my thoughts and dreams are of you.
48. To my hubby on this Valentine's Day, I'm yours forever.
49. I have never known that love could be this perfect and thank you very much for everything that you gave to me.
50. You are the reason that makes me wake up every morning with a bright smile on the face.
51. My love for you is real and it would make me do unreal things. Wishing you the best on Valentine’s Day.
52. I am glad that I have someone special in my life, which can be there by my side whenever I need the most.
53. I loved you, I love you and I will love you forever. Let’s celebrate many more Valentine’s Days to come.
54. With this simple message, I’m unable to show how much I love you.
55. When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine's Day with you. You're my rock and I don't know what I'd do without you. Happy Valentine's Day!
56. You are the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up and the last thing that comes to my mind before I go to sleep.
57. There’s nothing in this world that can change my love for you darling.
58. You make me feel complete and thank you very much for all the support that you gave to me.
59. You are the person whom I had been waiting for forever. I love you.
60. I fall in love with my eyes when you take a look at them. I love my name when you say it. I love my life when you love me.

Get more heart-warming messages on https://marriagement.com.ng/heart-warming-valentines-day-messages-for-your-loved-ones/

(1) (Reply)

2 Major Causes Of Death During S£x / . . . . / I Need An Assistant Can Someone Please Help I And My Family Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.