Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? (364 Views)

Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu OJ Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Goes Naked / Bobrisky Leaves Little To The Imagination As He Poses In Just His Underwear / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? by Excellence7(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Have you ever thought about how your love will look like? How you would meet? How beautiful she will be? How her character will be? Did you find her or it was a fairly tale? Please share your experiences grin grin grin

Re: How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mine was when I first heard keyshia Cole's sent from heaven in 2009 and watched Cinderella, I thought it would be real

2 Likes

Re: How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
bukky1994:
Mine was when I first heard keyshia Cole's sent from heaven in 2009 and watched Cinderella, I thought it would be real
Lols...I'm happy you woke from the dream

1 Like

Re: How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols...I'm happy you woke from the dream
my brother, I had a crush back then but as a learner I couldn't approach her even when she approached me, I still wouldn't admit
Re: How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? by Excellence7(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
bukky1994:
Lol
Re: How Was The Imagination Of The Love Of Your Life? by helinues: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ordinary cooking, I dey always have expectation of taste not to talk of future partner

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful African Women / The Notoriety Of A Yam Shying Goat. The Anointing Of The Skirt By Some Pastors / Mention 1 Good Thing & 1 Bad Thing Your Hood/area Taught You When Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.