Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,698 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? (17504 Views)

Top Celebs You Didn’t Know Have Sex Tapes / Photos: Celebs You May Not Have Known Are From Edo State / 5 International Celebs You Never Knew Were Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Grizzly(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2006
@ Hotstepper, hell no. nobody's letting p-square be. how can they keep on copying errybody: Usher, west-life, marques houston.,.,u cant believe they even copied ma good looks!!! sh't angry
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by seuntech(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2006
i would like to slap lagbaja for not allowing me to see his face

i would like to slap all Nigeria musicians who can not create their stile

i would like to slap all nairand members who use other peoples name as their name

and seun for bringing nairaland (joke grin)
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by oluyoko(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2006
seuntech:

and seun for bringing nairaland

if you slap the person that brought nairaland how are you going to speak your mind if he closes the site down? you need to think, boy!!!
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Hotstepper(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2006
@Grizzly, i still stand with ma own, none of this ppl u mentioned gat their own style, nomore originality in music business so they all copy eachother PERIOD esp. when they r R AND B singers, they all sing, dance and sound alike, u should have noticed dat tongue
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by luvu567(f): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2006
I want to slap the hell out of Ashanti cuz she cant sing and she made that greatest hits album.
I want to slap "Murder" Mase cuz he a fuckin* hipocrite.
I want to slap all them English Nigerian actors except for a selected few for trying to be what they're not.
I want to slap Lindsey and Hilary for just being so damn skinny, i mean bony.
I want to slap Flavor Flave for making that show and for kissing those girls and for being so ugly and for going out with that tall, white oldass lady.
I want to slap Paul Wall for even considering being featured in Ashanti song.
I want to slap Bow Wow for thinking he something when he only 2 feet tall.
I want to slap Omarion for being so damn fake.
I want to slap Ciara for going out with Bow Wow when she know she is 6 feet motherfuckin* tall.
i want to slap Vivica A Fox for dancing at the awards in those short shorts and for going out with 50.
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by luvu567(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2006
I forgot I really want to slap the hell out of P SQUARE for trying so hard and copying everybody.
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Hotstepper(f): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2006
@luvu567, da ppl they r copying, r alwayz copying ppl, wat u should know is dat music business gat no originality abyone esp. when it comes 2 R AND B singers, they dance, sing etc alike
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by vickybabe(f): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2006
no one
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by luvu567(f): 1:39am On Mar 01, 2006
@Hotstepper I know all of them be copying eachother but when they do they add their own little thing to it to make it different, P Square dont they just copy and dont even change it.
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by rikkyjen(m): 5:02am On Mar 14, 2006
I want to slap nigerian senators for allowing thirdterm
i want to slap Jose Mourinho for being a loose canon
I want to kick Ronaldo 's ass and slapping him d same time for being too fat
I would like to slap,kick prince charles balls for causing diana;s untimely death,
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by cheekee(f): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2006
i want to slap myself for being such a jerk lately grin grin
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by spikelord(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2006
Myself------ For not being able to slap dem jackasses!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Free(f): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
i want to slap myself for being such a jerk lately

cheekee are u a celebrity? wink
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by cheekee(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
Free:

tryna be proffessional wink wink
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Grizzly(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
Wanna slap W. BUSH for being such a snake
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Grizzly(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
Wanna slap W. BUSH for being such a snake
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by spikelord(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2006
Free:

Yup!!! Got probs with that?
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by QueenB1(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2006
I would like to smash the whole Gay Unit members for being so ugly

I would like to slap Ashanti , usher, Omarion , Ray J for being soooooooooo dammmmmnnnn sexy and pretty (nahh I would like to hug them kiss)

Now I would like to slap the hell out of that stupid annoying girl Beyonce for being such a stupid ´cheap B*tch

I would like to slap Kelly R. for making beyonce controll her although she has got the most nicest voice from all the Destinys Child members.

I would like to smash Gennevieve. To think that she is more prettier than Ini. rubbish.

Or ramsey to be compared to the most handsome niger actor Demond.

I Would like also to slap allll Ashanti haters. They f*cking Sucks. yuck. angry

I would also like to slap J-Lo for having such a fine Ass. lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by sy2000(f): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2006
Guys i telling u right now that if i have the opportunity to slap a  celebrity, i'mma sssssslap the shit out of Eedris and i will make sure that the  shit comes out of him before i stop ssssslaping him. I know it's gonna take me days before the shit can surrender itself to me cause i know the shit is already in his blood but i don't care i am still gonna be sssssslaping him grin grin grin grin grin for real thou. He is such a bama
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by saintkola(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2006
michelle williams 4 fading away slowly, MJ 4 destroying himself, paris hilton 4 being a silly rich girl, lindsay lohan 4 being a hollywood bad gal, clay aiken 4 being gay, sasha 4 thinkn shes d best rapper, jLo 4 having had 3 husbands, solange knowles 4 thinkn she can sing- cos her sista is doing it, tom cruise 4 being a xtian scientist & jumpin on Oprahs couch, ashanti 4 disgusting me always, james blunt 4 making dat annoying video 2 his luvly song u're beautiful. let me think sum more !
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by henry007(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2006
i think some of the posts r damn too dumb coz especially the ones that reads'i want to slap myself for being such a jerk lately' miss,u aint even a celeb to start with .
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by bumbaby(f): 1:57am On Oct 20, 2006
The only person i want to slap is our great TONY UMEZ for being such a perpetual MUMU.Infact he deserves more than a slap.
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by sisisisi(f): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2006
I would like to slllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp Keanu Reeves for being gay angry angry
What a loss undecided undecided
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by saintkola(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2006
are u sure Keanu is gay ? source pls
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Free(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2006
i wnt be suprise if he was/is gay
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by kaydee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2006
The only thang i wanna slap is J-Lo's ass
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Free(f): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2006
lmao

*rolls eyes*
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by saintkola(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2006
get real kay ! lol
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Hugoboi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2006
CHELSEA: for winnig all the time
JAYZ: for getting me addicted to hip hop
TYRESE: For being such a hot ass dude and makin me hit the gym to work my butt off
50 CENT:for makin so much cash wit such weak vibes
MYSELF: for being addicted to nairaland
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by LOVE4(f): 3:56am On Oct 22, 2006
First and foremost,i'll like 2 slap daylight out of Eedris 4 being such a damn want to-be,faker and the most annoying piece of *******
Lil romeo and bow-wow for stunting their growth wiv too much workouts angry
Yayo of g-unit for always getting in people's faces and waving dat stupid hands
Nicole Ritchie for being soo damn skinny and looking like a living dead
Genevieve for making that annoying song, urgghhhh angry
and Omotola,tho she sexy as hell and did a better job wiv d song,still would love to slap her for that ridiculous music video  tongue
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by hoodboi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2006
Big lo: i think he's so wacked
Mr.Hollywood: he's don't make sense
Re: Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? by Seun(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AY, Gordons, MC Tagwaye, Others At Chuks De General Surprised Birthday Reception / Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment / Did Shola Ogudu Call Wizkid A Toxic Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.