Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments (19142 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Buhari’s Cabinet: APC Compiles Loyal Members’ List For Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by toprealman: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:

Igbo are the best, no godfathers anywhere.
Sorry to burst your bubble, just go to Abia and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Omanambala(m): 5:59am On Feb 14, 2022
mperornero:

Una too get mouth.... cool

I am sure he was not speaking on behalf of all Igbos. Anambra is exceptional...other state , I can't speak for them. Especially , Abia , Enugu and Imo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by wordcat(m): 6:00am On Feb 14, 2022
kettykin:

This is Anambra , majority of the party loyalists ARE employers of labor or successful business owners

FIXED
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by countryman13: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
This is beginning of problem because party members wouldn't be happy,a lot party loyalist would fight
Even Jesus Christ wasnt happy all through his life time so so bn unhappy at times is one of those things it takes to balance our activities. some evils are perpetuated as a result of happiness.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by rippa(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2022
kettykin:

This is Anambra , majority of the party loyalist might be employers of labor or successful business owners
That doesn't stop them from recommending their boys to the gov

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Omanambala:

I am sure he was not speaking on behalf of all Igbos. Anambra is exceptional...other state , I can't speak for them. Especially , Abia , Enugu and Imo.
Oga I have uncles, aunties and cousins in Anambra.. I've spent quite sometime there. They're lots of young people doing well there no doubt. But no dey hype am like say Money dey every streets . cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by warlordd(m): 6:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Omanambala:

Thats normal but people are talking about Umeh begging for appointments from Soludo. Obi made sure Umeh was taken care of before he left office. And Umeh is also a very wise man.
Umeh is bigger than any appointment that Soludo can offer in his administration. Besides, he is a member of Apga's board of trustees and a founding member of the party. The most important thing Soludo should do for him is to support him to get to the senate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Rickylambert: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Ayoefa:
Rubbish, you run for an office for years without having intelligent and capable people in mind that you want to run the govt with you.
Just another waste of time, effort and resources.
That will be falling back to the old rhetorics.What about the ppl he didn’t know?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by lagosrd: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
This is beginning of problem because party members wouldn't be happy,a lot party loyalist would fight

There are still other appointments that doesn't require education and common sense which will be exclusively reserved for party members. However most of these party members are educated cos he will only have selection headache, politics will still prevail at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by ChrisP92(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Indeed. God bless Anambra, I love that state
kettykin:

This is Anambra , majority of the party loyalist might be employers of labor or successful business owners

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Listmak: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Soludo is another human from another continent. I bet this man is just a white man in black skin. I remember one of my friend and Obiano's SSA decamping to Andy Ubah's Camp during election and his reason was that Soludo is just a stingy and a strict person that he can never gain anything from him. He pointed atleast a reasonable number of people who were corr Soludo royalist for many but he has not done any reasonable thing for them even one even put his life at risk and would have been killed by UGM trying to paste Soludo's posters.

But on the other hand, this is the type of people Nigeria needs at the helm of affairs so that merit will be upheld against party Royalist. Good one from You Chukwuma near Soludo

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
You are right but let them fight. This is how it should have been. I hope he sustains it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

The government is for the people; not the party.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Luckysbab: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Astoria:
You are right but let them fight. This is how it should have been. I hope he sustains it.

That's the key thing - if he can weather the coming storm. It won't be a joy ride all the way. For the good of everyone, we can only hope he's anticipating that.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by HRMK: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2022
jumping gun!why not wait to be sworn in?he needs,too,to wait for the final decision of the apex court!am sure he saw what occured in imo&bayelsa states!!
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by jditimiya(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2022
This is not time to celebrate, because some forces are in one building counting how to bring confusion and problem for the government. But all the same this is a good ideal that need lot of people cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by lereinter(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Omanambala:

Yoruba Muslim I see you...lol

Sifia pain grin grin

This is politics not company job.

How did soludo select his transition team, the same way he should select or have his Exco team
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by patrickmuf(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Ayoefa:
Rubbish, you run for an office for years without having intelligent and capable people in mind that you want to run the govt with you.
Exactly my thought...

Soludo can't possibly say he doesn't have a list of people he wants to work with...This move however pleasing is just to score cheap points...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by CSTRR: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2022
It seems anambra will be better governed than Nigeria especially in 2023 if the likes of tinubu win.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by lereinter(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2022
How I wish this country has been Restructured

Things would just have been too smooth for a governor with such wonderful plans and intention.

Eg

May fulani herdsmen not invade Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by CSTRR: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Ayoefa:
Bullshit.

The vast majority of people that it takes to win elections are not the technocrats.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in throwing appointments open.
It's progressive even.

It will produce a results-driven process.

That was what highly productive companies do.
They don't appoint on man-know- man for critical positions.

It's a revolution in Nigeria's governance, but ofcourse, the tinubu in you will not accept it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by CSTRR: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine if Buhari threw appointments open for all Nigerians all across the globe to apply in 2015?

There is no way all the former governors he packed as ministers would have won such a strenuous process and Nigeria would have been better for it.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by faithfull18(f): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by crackhouse(m): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2022
samwash:
Oya make I begging apply for commission of environment abi for Pam sec ministry of enjoyment Anambra chapter.
begin.
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by CSTRR: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2022
It's also a very effective way of pumping technocrats into the political system.

Because some of these people after serving their appointments would move for elected positions and the whole system become even better.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Forgodsgrace: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=livinbygrace post=110208619]

Really?Na wa for all these social media politicians self
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2022
I love this but unfortunately, he'd have his own party members destabilising his government.

Wickedness is rooted deeply into Nigerians marrow

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Curious346: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Viltron:
I love this but unfortunately, he'd have his own party members destabilising his government.

Wickedness is rooted deeply into Nigerians narrow
lovely
Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Zorn: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
let the party loyalist apply for the position if they have the required qualifications for each of the positions. Why are you people always scared of the right thing in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2022
I make bold to say anamra got it right this time. now she sets the pace while others follow grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria / Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.