Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! (922 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Yes i haven't been here for a long time because i'm currently dealing with the son of a biittch called TRICHOTILLOMANIA.
But i checked my social media this morning and saw that valentine was in the air, it triggered me to check my date and voilre! Its actually 14th of feb.

Of course this meant nothing to me, as it should also mean nothing to matured people, but then of course i remembered what this meant to SIMPS!
Look let me but this rubbish short, valentine's day is not for women only, its for both genders but of course the female gender will always hype it for their favour alone right?

Random men will currently be on the move looking to make irrelevant expenses to impress their street wh0res and totally disregard themselves, most of them will probably even forget that they deserve something from her too!

How about you give something of value to your fellow man Give those who are not even expecting it and will appreciate, instead of those who even feel entitled to it beforehand! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy valentines day by the way.
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
I rather qive my mum than wanna be claiming feminist and pukes grin
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Homeboiy: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
I sent a warning message to girls yesterday not to ask me for any valentines gift
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Happy valentines day by the way.

Long time broskie. . I miss ur thor-picks I mean Topics grin
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2022
teddybarz:

Long time broskie. . I miss ur thor-picks I mean Topics grin
Yea, dealing with stuff right now.
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Homeboiy:
I sent a warning message to girls yesterday not to ask me for any valentines gift

u be odogwu. grin . .

Real redpiller. . smiley
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Yea, dealing with stuff right now.

much more as i. . . . Val to u. Bro
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Homeboiy:

I actually got a message from a random ex, asking me for a val gift, i'm still laughing.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by inspectorg(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Na the wey we train dem. Go to Asia n see.....
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by goshikid: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
grin Instead of me to spend ontop one ungrateful babe i go use am spend ontop my mama

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
inspectorg:
Na the wey we train dem. Go to Asia an see.....
So much emphasis on asian women nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
grin Instead of me to spend ontop one ungrateful babe i go use am spend ontop my mama
Wise man speaking.
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Sammy101111(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
I will rather give a disabled begger than spend my money on ordinary woman that cant appreciate

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Sammy101111(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Sammy101111(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Share for Men
Like for Women
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by inspectorg(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
So much emphasis on asian women nowadays.
Na the wey we dress our bedoooo....
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
I will rather give a disabled begger than spend my money on ordinary woman that cant appreciate
Good one.
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
inspectorg:
Na the wey we dress our bedoooo....
What is with asian women though?
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
What is with asian women though?
You're asking why poor black men from a third world nation are fixated on Asian women? grin

Nigerian men are no different from the women; poor, entitled, nothing to offer except for their BBCs... grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
You don't even have the money... undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Sammy101111(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2022
I know you are Gold digger so i don't have any money for you
BoredBerry:
You don't even have the money... undecided
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Pay no attention to the female moniker.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
You're a thorn in the flesh to a lot of people here
Your words hit them hard like 10tons of a vipers venom
TRP remains GOLDESLN

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=AgirlsNightmAre post=110216720]You're a thorn in the flesh to a lot of people here
TRP remains GOLDEN
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by MufasaLion: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're asking why poor black men from a third world nation are fixated on Asian women? grin

Nigerian men are no different from the women; poor, entitled, nothing to offer except for their BBCs... grin

kiss
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

kiss
Did you see it? I'm not with my phone... grin

Sorry for yesterday... smiley
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by MufasaLion: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Did you see it? I'm not with my phone... grin

Sorry for yesterday... smiley

Yes, sure. Re-check!!!

No qualms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
You're a thorn in the flesh to a lot of people here
TRP remains GOLDESLN
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Siofro(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes i haven't been here for a long time because i'm currently dealing with the son of a biittch called TRICHOTILLOMANIA.
But i checked my social media this morning and saw that valentine was in the air, it triggered me to check my date and voilre! Its actually 14th of feb.

Of course this meant nothing to me, as it should also mean nothing to matured people, but then of course i remembered what this meant to SIMPS!
Look let me but this rubbish short, valentine's day is not for women only, its for both genders but of course the female gender will always hype it for their favour alone right?

Random men will currently be on the move looking to make irrelevant expenses to impress their street wh0res and totally disregard themselves, most of them will probably even forget that they deserve something from her too!

How about you give something of value to your fellow man Give those who are not even expecting it and will appreciate, instead of those who even feel entitled to it beforehand! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

So you typed this with a straight face?

grin grin
Sometimes read what you type out loud so you know how retarded you sound.
Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, sure. Re-check!!!

No qualms.
I can't... My profile, i created a thread this morning... That's the reason... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Please I Beg You, Don't Waste Your Money On Entitled H0es This Valentine! by Alusiizizi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Siofro:

So you typed this with a straight face?

grin grin
Sometimes read what you type out loud so you know how retarded you sound.

Siofro, Siofra, Hintona along with a string of other silly sounding monikers, not terribly imaginative of you is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. / 50k Giveaway....tell Me The Song I'm Playing Or The Musicians Name / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.