Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others (30579 Views)

FUTO Sues ASUU Over Pantami’s Professorship / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Sucre6: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
shocked
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by b3llo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fraudulent Sheikh
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Useless case that won't change anything

Yeye Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by NOwazobia: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
No time. It should be revoke ASAP!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Akanoaaa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think ASUU is been sponsored by my fellow Christians to discredit the wonderful achievements of honorable minister Pantami. The success he brought to the ministry of communication deserves more than professorship. God forgive we Christians and our hypocrisy sad

Oponu ni e

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by mymadam(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think ASUU is been sponsored by my fellow Christians to discredit the wonderful achievements of honorable minister Pantami. The success he brought to the ministry of communication deserves more than professorship. God forgive we Christians and our hypocrisy sad

Was religion mentioned as an issue in ASUU's statement? Just asking undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Freebills12: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
GOTVee:

You must be joking, how does Christianity involved the topic of discussion, you are not a true Christian if you support fraud. How can someone who is not a lecturer be awarded with such an academic fit. If he is doing well in ministry of communication, the president and social organization should give him merit award not an academic award.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by tollyboy5(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
dollynnn:
ASUU should go and rest
Stop typing rubbish.
Now REST!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Prof terrorist patami

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by MosheDayan: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
GREAT NEWS...........

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by tillaman(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by chygozie11: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Genkoddddd:
Ok

Play and win
Abi you no wan chill with the big boys grin
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Naijanascam: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Almighty FUTO...... you see ya life.... messing many years of success stories with a pot of maggots filled meat....

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by dollynnn(f): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

Stop typing rubbish.
Now REST!
"From whence do thou comest?"
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by GreatAxeMan: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Son of Baba to si be

[img]https://images./3YM5rScP8Hdb8Ch5nupOhf.jpg[/img]

GOTVee:
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
dollynnn:

"From whence do thou comest?"
From the lord thy God.
Desist from posting rubbish. The kingdom of God is at hand
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by kioski: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
[/b]We know your type...[b]

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by honour7: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don’t think ASUU has the constitutional right to say who becomes a prof or not that responsibility is domiciled to the NUC, this sanction I think is Null and Void

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by dollynnn(f): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

[s]From the lord thy God.
Desist from posting rubbish. The kingdom of God is at hand
[/s]
Watery!
Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by specimen23(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
beware guys...this guy is not a CHRISTIAN AT ALL! Check his profile and all his comments. Christians don't use the word usually use the word "infidels" when referencing the lost. That's a general Muslim lexicon, mostly used by the fanatics.
No matter how you pretend, a goat cannot become an elephant. May God have mercy on your soul.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by AngelicBeing: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So many people in this government parading themselves as professor but look at how bad they've led this country

Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under their watch

Shameful
Gbamsulotely, l prefer tomatoes, onions and pepper sellers in the market to govern Nigeria than the present crops of thieves and criminals bleeding and raping the economy of Nigeria daily led by the Philistine in Aso Rock called Bul- hari angry

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by LastProphet: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:

Liar! You are not a christian, which achievement from Pantami? You should be ashamed of yourself

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by tollyboy5(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
dollynnn:
[/s]
Watery!

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by LastProphet: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Naijanascam:
Almighty FUTO...... you see ya life.... messing many years of success stories with a pot of maggots filled meat....

That woman VC is a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Basheer22: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:

For denying Allah, may he punish you, may jinn feast on your soul and may you never find peace in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
This ASUU is the most vibrant trade union in Nigeria. Maybe it's because they're all academia

Pantanmi serial Fraudster.
How can only him One be Minister of Education and also University Lecturer.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by ogascomax: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
[sup][/sup]
GOTVee:

Quiet there, you are talking rubbish and you are a pagan there. Christians don't talk like fools. What brought Christianity to this topic now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others by BigYash: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOTVee:
Why bringing Christianity into this?Most christians aren't fools like you na.. Because a sensible human knows that this man called patman, is wasting tax payers money as a minister of communication..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.