Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday (21453 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by ebukajay184: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaKzeAVLawM

Fans Gift BBNaija's Angel 2 Plots Of Land, And A Truckload Of Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith has received two plots of land and a load other items from her fans as birthday gift, IGBERETV reports.

Angel turned 22 on Sunday, February 13, 2022. Angel streamed the occasion on Instagram Live and captured the moment she received the documents and loads of other gift items which included money cake, gift boxes and an array of cash bouquet. Some ladies could be heard hailing the Angel, describing her as a landlady and land owner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ8fcc0sZee/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Angel also took to her Instagram handle on Sunday 13th February to celebrate her birthday. She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

"Dear Angel,
Happy birthday,
22 years ago; today; Eledumare thought of every image and he created you intricately, soil and soul involved ; and after he finished moulding you, he looked at you smiled and said "she is perfect" it didn’t matter that you had an open bite or legs that curved, you were his masterpiece. Oh to be a baby, that took its first breath in a foreign world, eyes wide open but still so closed, oh to roam about the room with no thoughts except when your mother would get home but you’re a woman, that has indeed lived beyond her years and as well learnt, but you’re a woman that has broken into different intricate pieces and as well rebuilt those pieces, but you’re a woman that has prepared her resting place and laid her head with tears in her eyes while dreaming; but you’re a woman; full of dreams; accomplished and yet to. You’re a woman; a 22 year old woman, that has laughed and cried and toiled. May the soil Eledumare used to create you never cave Angel. Cheers to another trip around the sun."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ6lfGvoetl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Faithti(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
She no dey ever pass 22

66 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Michelle70(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Being a woman comes with so much advantage abeg, na those broke awon redpillers deh drink panadol on top woman head.
They will always be a step above u on a neutral ground.

Once u know this, ur problem is half solved, next is how to manipulate this to ur advantage and not always trying to make them feel they are nothing just to boost ur ego

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by layuns(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Oh
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by kambili999(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ok. Congratulations to her
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Should I say my mind?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by WiszyFraud: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Did you know??

A woman’s vagina can stretch more than 10cm to push out a baby and get back to normal but you think your dick will cause major damage. Lol, don’t kill yourself bro

lipsrsealed

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by VOsimhen144(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omo! See nyash!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by flemsy15(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who are these mysterious fans that always buy celebrities birthday gifts?
are they not the same fans asking for giveaways? it's a little confusing shaa

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Lilevibes(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Still Ugly as fvck

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by athaboi(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is well
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ancient of days
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by PrinceMajestic: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
This fat fool that loves to brag about her prostitution with her decaying body and face is 22? Stupid bitch and her idiot people promoting her news and making me see trash. this Oldie fat SOW is 22 then I'm 13 by october

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by tutudesz: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
FANS grin abeg this fans no dey get names

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Iliveforever(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
If this girl I’m seeing is 22, then tinubu is still 49 years. And na for inside ocean the 2 plots of lands dey??
Faithti:
She no dey ever pass 22

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by FuckDModz: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Which fans gave her two plots of land?

“Faceless fans” buying houses for celebrities or poor BBN perverted psychopaths?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by faithfull18(f): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na wa oh wink
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by FinegirlLA: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good one
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by tutudesz: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Omo! See nyash!!
With falling front

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Simps and stupidity

Dem go dey ignore their fellow guys dey give girl wey no send their papa all kind of gifts angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by ken6488(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
If na 22 about 5
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Aksnoopy: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omo olosho work is really paying!

I think I've got to be pimping them bvtches now. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by OMYKROIN: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Una papa and husbands na em be the fans them dey talk about.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by PrinceMajestic: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
When Naija girls don fhuck all their body old scatter, slacky, weak and loosed na to dey lie about their age remain. That's why girls must keep themselves, stop allowing us fhuck u anyhow no matter how much we try even tho we won't stop trying to fhuck u and jet but this makes your body older, loosened and slack to the point that their age mate a guy will be like a son b4 them or once u start giving birth or you're already over fhucked. I swear I'm grateful to be a Man. When we done fhuckin their bodies slack we move for younger fresher babes while we will leave the fast ageing sex freaks in their agony of lying about their age to get patronized by sex starved old perverts. Lol, 22 kill you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Originalsly: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
What an inspiration to our young ladies!.... the path they must take to be successful in life ... for people to recognize you and see you as somebody. School is a scam ... who English epp? ... just focus on your body .... reduce the blackness inherited from your parents.... costs less than school fees to do so using toning creams and treatments ... focus on enlarging the breasts by any means necessary and counter balancing with an enlarged behind.... these two points easily open the door to success..... even if it's for a short time.... live and enjoy life while under the spotlight. When the light goes off of you... somebody else will advise you what to do.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by Tomek09(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wide pussy b!tch.

Just flaunting curves and boobs from January to December.

Nigerian ladies matter tire me gan gan.

Even lalasticlala and Mynd44 go agree with me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday by OMYKROIN: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This fat fool that loves to brag about her prostitution with her decaying body and face is 22? Stupid bitch and her idiot people promoting her news and making me see trash. this Oldie fat SOW is 22 then I'm 13 by october

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma / Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Bbnaija Alex Stuns In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.