Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,241 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS (4591 Views)

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Man Buys Girlfriend A Red Mercedes Benz Ahead Of Valentine (photos) / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
michael77777:
It seems like am not the only one in this worworization!...

Guy you wor wor...

Let's see how worwor you are. Photos please grin
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:

Let's see how worwor you are. Photos please grin

My pix? For This nairaland?....Godforbid...them go use my pix do meme 2secs
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by MediMedi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:

I need haters grin
Wetin you get wey go make Persin hate u
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by waywardpikin: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Looking good chap, nice one. Where are you based?
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by waywardpikin: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
jd3trice:
Epa's place, Awoyaya, Lagos. undecided

Aha!
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
michael77777:

My pix? For This nairaland?....Godforbid...them go use my pix do meme 2secs
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
waywardpikin:
Looking good chap, nice one. Where are you based?

Lagos my brother
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by waywardpikin: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:

Lagos my brother

Nice to finally put a face to the name. Love the confidence.

1 Like

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by aristocratic5(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
How this one take improve Nigerian economy
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2022
aristocratic5:
How this one take improve Nigerian economy

Do I look like Buhari? undecided
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Dickson178(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2022
Some people are busy struggling to eat!

Mehn , yours is cool as fvck cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dickson178:
Some people are busy struggling to eat!

Mehn , yours is cool as fvck cool

I'm grateful for where I am, and what I have. It hurts me that there are people out there who don't even have food to eat. Let's blame capitalism. Because there's enough food to feed the the entire human population.

1 Like

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Those who enjoy life alone suffer alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
HenryDion:

I'm grateful for where I am, and what I have. It hurts me that there are people out there who don't even have food to eat. Let's blame capitalism. Because there's enough food to feed the the entire human population.

Why? Should the entire human population eat free food? And who is supposed to provide it for them when you yourself are not even providing for your 'friends', lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:

Why? Should the entire human population eat free food? And who is supposed to provide it for them when you yourself are not even providing for your 'friends', lol?

How do you conclude I don't provide for my friends?

And yes, capitalism is bad.

The very cause of poverty.

Change my mind!
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:

How do you conclude I don't provide for my friends?
You don't have any friends to provide for by your very own submission Dion, where you were moaning about finding friends, so how can you possibly be providing for friends you do not yet have?

HenryDion:
It's alone in the top.

See me spending the Val alone, in the pool.

I really need friends here, but what if they turn me to their ATM?

If I go broke they will run.

I need real friends but they are hard to find.

In the meantime, self love.

HenryDion:

And yes, capitalism is bad.

The very cause of poverty.

Change my mind!

Change your mind? You'd have to tell me what you think capitalism is first and how it is bad, for me to know your mind and then to consider if I wanted to change it or not.

But lets take your friend issue. They want to receive from you without giving anything back, which is the opposite of capitalism.

Would you mind if they worked for you, earning you profit from which you pay their wages? Would either you or them be poor under such an arrangement?
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:

You don't have any friends to provide for by your very own submission Dion, where you were moaning about finding friends, so how can you possibly be providing for friends you do not yet have?

I don't have friends now doesn't mean I've never had friends. I'm a born philanthropist; and giving is part of my nature.

Change your mind? You'd have to tell me what you think capitalism is first and how it is bad, for me to know your mind and then to consider if I wanted to change it or not.

But lets take your friend issue. They want to receive from you without giving anything back, which is the opposite of capitalism.

Would you mind if they worked for you, earning you profit from which you pay their wages? Would either you or them be poor under such an arrangement?

My friends can work for me, earn wages, and still remain poor and unable to feed, living from hand to mouth.

Feeding should be a fundamental human right that should be available for all, free, under government supervision.

Criticisms of capitalism suggest how it not only promote hunger but poverty when there's an abundance of food to feed the entire human population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:
Those who enjoy life alone suffer alone.

Even when you enjoy with friends and family, you'll still suffer and die alone. It's the bitter truth called life.
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:

Even when you enjoy with friends and family, you'll still suffer and die alone. It's the bitter truth called life.

That must be your own bitter truth called life, Dion.

When I suffered my friends and family were rocks by my side encouraging me to desuffer, so perhaps your truth called life differs to mine.
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by AoifeNightfall: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Male nairalanders are ugly Sha!
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:

I don't have friends now doesn't mean I've never had friends. I'm a born philanthropist; and giving is part of my nature.
And those you give to abandon you when you suffer? You sure you philanthrophising right?

HenryDion:
My friends can work for me, earn wages, and still remain poor and unable to feed, living from hand to mouth.
Why, Dion the philanthropist, would your friends work for you and "still remain poor and unable to feed, living from hand to mouth" when you'd be paying them a fair wage plus philanthropy?

Are you not earning a profit from paying your frienes perhaps, being you are anticapitalist and all, as in, reluctant to profit from your investments?

HenryDion:
Feeding should be a fundamental human right that should be available for all, free, under government supervision.
A fundamental human right as as in manna from heaven dropping freely into people's mouths so no farming no transporting no processing of food, and government must supervise it?

Seriously? Nigerian government, Don?

In the "should world" that you would like to live in perhaps. Me I'd rather be freed use her senses Eve than ignorant enslaved Adam even in a Garden of Eden not to talk of the hell that a government is most likely to "supervise".

HenryDion:

Criticisms of capitalism suggest how it not only promote hunger but poverty when there's an abundance of food to feed the entire human population.
Other people's "Criticisms of capitalism" has suggested to you that "it not only promote hunger but poverty when there's an abundance of food to feed the entire human population", and I would expect you to have looked at capitalism and formed your own opinion Dion, instead of allowing yourself to be suggested to.

Do tell. Where is this supposed "abundance of food to feed the entire human population", and why are some not eating it such that they are hungry?
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:

And those you give to abandon you when you suffer? You sure you philanthrophising right?

Why, Dion the philanthropist, would your friends work for you and "still remain poor and unable to feed, living from hand to mouth" when you'd be paying them a fair wage plus philanthropy?

Are you not earning a profit from paying your frienes perhaps, being you are anticapitalist and all, as in, reluctant to profit from your investments?

A fundamental human right as as in manna from heaven dropping freely into people's mouths so no farming no transporting no processing of food, and government must supervise it?

Seriously? Nigerian government, Don?

In the "should world" that you would like to live in perhaps. Me I'd rather be freed use her senses Eve than ignorant enslaved Adam even in a Garden of Eden not to talk of the hell that a government is most likely to "supervise".

Other people's "Criticisms of capitalism" has suggested to you that "it not only promote hunger but poverty when there's an abundance of food to feed the entire human population", and I would expect you to have looked at capitalism and formed your own opinion Dion, instead of allowing yourself to be suggested to.

Do tell. Where is this supposed "abundance of food to feed the entire human population", and why are some not eating it such that they are hungry?

You're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please invite me to valentine with you next year so we can at least say you have one friend.

I will pay for myself so you don't have to but if perchance you invest your capital (money, machinery, land, brains, brawn, etc etc) and make suitable returns, I just might let you pay.
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:
Please invite me to valentine with you next year so we can at least say you have one friend.

I will pay for myself so you don't have to but if perchance you invest your capital (money, machinery, land, brains, brawn, etc etc) and make suitable returns, I just might let you pay.

I'm always open to making friends with people of value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:

I'm always open to making friends with people of value.

And with people you bring value to through your philanthropy, obviously.

Its your employees that concern me, and their inability to grow your capital for you and themselves.
Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:

And with people you bring value to through your philanthropy, obviously.

Its your employees that concern me, and their inability to grow your capital for you and themselves.

It's always mutually beneficial. When it's not, it becomes parasitic. Anything that brings no value is immediately cut off. Better to be with none, than with liabilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by budaatum: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:

It's always mutually beneficial. When it's not, it becomes parasitic. Anything that brings no value is immediately cut off. Better to be with none, than with liabilities.

This is capitalist speak, Dion. Shows you are not as anticapitalist as you initially made out you were.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
budaatum:

This is capitalist speak, Dion. Shows you are not as anticapitalist as you initially made out you were.

My circle isn't for folks who don't offer any kind of value. That doesn't mean I can't be involved in any philanthropic gesture without expecting something in return.

I may not be free to respond to your mentions. Do take care of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS by Dawn91(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2022
jd3trice:
Epa's place, Awoyaya, Lagos. undecided

He was forming like it's a pool in his house

Smh for nairaland attention seekers sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of This Two Students Having Sex At The Pool Side / Just Check In, you'll get my mention. / 10 Photos Every Skinny Girl Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.