Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State (1125 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Now Our Hero – APGA Chieftain / PDP Did Greatest Disservice To Nigeria, Says APGA Chieftain / Anambra: Apga Chieftain Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by aljharem3: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2011
A chieftain of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Chief Ben Ihekaire, has been murdered in his country home, Amaebu, Ebenato, Orsu local council area of Imo State. Although the stories surrounding the incident were very sketchy at press time, Saturday Vanguard however gathered that Ihekaire returned to his residence from a political meeting before the hoodlums struck.

Investigations also revealed that the deceased, who owns a paint manufacturing industry, Decocoat, situated along the ever busy Orlu-Ihiala federal highway, was irked that APGA loyalists in Orsu was not appreciative of his sacrifices and contributions to the success of the party in the last general elections.

A villager who spoke to Saturday Vanguard on strict grounds of anonymity confirmed that Ihekaire attended a meeting of APGA loyalists where tempers ran very high as the meeting progressed but could not tell if his death was linked to the disagreement at the meeting.

It was further gathered that “the industrialist turned politician was still ruminating over his experience during the meeting when the hoodlums stormed his residence, shot him and quickly ran away”.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Linus Nwaiwu, a deputy superintendent of police, DSP, said he was yet to be briefed about the incident, pleading that our Correspondent should call back.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/apga-chieftain-murdered/
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 25, 2011
Was he the one that was supposed to spread APGA all around the SE and stop the power-hungry PDP in the SE?

I hope he wasnt killed by the Fulanis/boko harams or else the Igbo Youths will dance disco in roller skates. cheesy ROTFLMAO!! Oh dear.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Was he the one that was supposed to spread APGA all around the SE and stop the power-hungry PDP in the SE?

I hope he wasnt killed by the Fulanis/boko harams or else the Igbo Youths will dance disco in roller skates. cheesy ROTFLMAO!! Oh dear.
what specie of jack-a.s.s. are you? someone is assassinated and the best your demented brain could think is roflmao?
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by bashr4: 3:42am On Jun 25, 2011
careytommy:

what specie of  jack-a.s.s. are you? someone is assassinated and the best your demented brain could think is roflmao?
bad news from the east gives her o, r-gasm angry angry
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by houvest: 3:48am On Jun 25, 2011
OMG ,
so sad. SMH at some folks.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by aljharem3: 3:54am On Jun 25, 2011
very sad sad sad sad

a country that can not get bola iga murderers will defiantly not get this man's murderers cry cry cry
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by dempeople(m): 5:01am On Jun 25, 2011
Sad news.  sad sad sad

He should have remained an industrialist knowing, the murky waters of Nigerian politics. Since he was a high level party member, why didn't he surround himself with adequate security as a precautionary measure knowing the violent and uncivilised nature of Nigeria's politics? No sensible top and active politician in that country moves freely without adequate security protocol.

Anyway, person wey don die, don die.

R.I.P
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by udezue(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2011
Something is seriously wrong with ILEKE IDI. May you die a painful death or lose someone dear to you like that you stuupid maggot infested brainless bytch.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by EzeUche1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2011
If I said what Ileke-Idi said about an ACN chieftain, I would have been banned quickly.   angry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This situation is horrible. Okorocha must deal with these murderers harshly!
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by ak47mann(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
very sad angry angry angry
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by alexleo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke IdI Ileke IdI Ileke IdI. How many times did i call you? Remember how much you ve conributed here and dont allow tribalism to spoil your good image. (At least before me)
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
udezue:

Something is seriously wrong with ILEKE IDI. May you die a painful death or lose someone dear to you like that you stuupid maggot infested brainless bytch.

Even your gods cannot touch me. A wasteful curse, I say!!

EzeUche!:

If I said what Ileke-Idi said about an ACN chieftain, I would have been banned quickly.   angry

Exactly, I hope you remember that.

Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
dem_people:

Sad news.  sad sad sad

He should have remained an industrialist knowing, the murky waters of Nigerian politics. Since he was a high level party member, why didn't he surround himself with adequate security as a precautionary measure knowing the violent and uncivilised nature of Nigeria's politics? No sensible top and active politician in that country moves freely without adequate security protocol.

Anyway, person wey don die, don die.

R.I.P

This is what happens in a PDP do-or-die zone. Hopefully, Tinubu can save that region.

Have you noticed any do-or-die politics in the SW as of recent? I predict many more to come in the SE, may God help you all.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Calculia: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2011
I truly hope to God dat ileke idi was right and dis heinous crime was perpetuated by foreign elements, dat is boo haram/pdp. I don't think politics and political views and offices is anything for an emerging party to be losing prominent members for and community at large losing an industrial philanthropist.

Children losing their father and wife losing their husband. My sympathy goes to the family of the deceased and pray for God's comfort to find them in this tragic times. Sad shockedangrycry
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by dempeople(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This is what happens in a PDP do-or-die zone. Hopefully, Tinubu can save that region.

Have you noticed any do-or-die politics in the SW as of recent? I predict many more to come in the SE, may God help you all.

angry angry angry

You predict the death of people? And you think its fun when they die? Ileke, why do you like to think like this most times?

Since when has it been OK to celebrate the death of people?

You couldn't even have the courtesy to wish him to RIP and sympathise with the family! Even in the death of someone, you're still very ethnocentric!

I don't like this side of you. Its very silly, wicked and cruel.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by philip0906(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2011
i wonder y y' all r replying d stupidity of dat she-male. . .ignoring her makes more sense. . .
@op
unfortunate. . .this do or die politics undecided
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
dem_people:

angry angry angry

You predict the death of people? And you think its fun when they die? Ileke, why do you like to think like this most times?

Since when has it been OK to celebrate the death of people?

You couldn't even have the courtesy to wish him to RIP and sympathise with the family! Even in the death of someone, you're still very ethnocentric!

I don't like this side of you. Its very silly, wicked and cruel.

You talk too much, for a man. LOL I could make you my P***y if I wanted.  grin jk jk wink

But yes, I'm predicting more of the do-or-die politics from the SE, esp since PDP still reigns in that zone. What's happening in the SE is the fight to make it an all APGA zone. You can close your eyes and say the opposite tho.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
Calculia:

I truly hope to God dat ileke idi was right and dis heinous crime was perpetuated by foreign elements, dat is boo haram/pdp. I don't think politics and political views and offices is anything for an emerging party to be losing prominent members for and community at large losing an industrial philanthropist.

Children losing their father and wife losing their husband. My sympathy goes to the family of the deceased and pray for God's comfort to find them in this tragic times. Sad shockedangrycry

And if it was?

Wetin go happen?
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Calculia: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

And if it was?

Wetin go happen?

Heaven will fall!!
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2011
Calculia:

Heaven will fall!!

Somebody say allelujah!! The world gets to see another ethnic cleansing. What's better than that, better pass American Idol, imo.

Dem ban you again? As expected! embarassed
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Calculia: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Somebody say allelujah!! The world gets to see another ethnic cleansing. What's better than that, better pass American Idol, imo.

Dem ban you again? As expected! embarassed

Long awaited ethnic cleansing if i may add, but this time it will be very new and unanticipated source. My dear in life u will find dat their are so many ways to skin a goat.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
Calculia:

Long awaited ethnic cleansing if i may add, but this time it will be very new and unanticipated source. My dear in life u will find dat their are so many ways to skin a goat.

And how many ways can you skin a goat?
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by Calculia: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
For me to know and the goat to find out.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by xterra2(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
Loool
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by dempeople(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You talk too much, for a man. LOL I could make you my [size=13pt]di*ck[/size] if I wanted.  grin jk jk  wink

But yes, I'm predicting more of the do-or-die politics from the SE, esp since PDP still reigns in that zone. What's happening in the SE is the fight to make it an all APGA zone. You can close your eyes and say the opposite tho.

grin grin grin

Your humour is back though u crossed the line initially but really, I'd really like to tear your pun*ni apart. My shaft has a reputation.  kiss wink

But on the contrary, its interesting why people say I'm the quiet assertive type? U can't form a personality here on NL.  wink

Its not nice to joke about someone's death. That was why I felt u needed some smack up the as*.
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by ak47mann(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
dem_people:

grin grin grin

Your humour is back though u crossed the line initially but really, I'd really like to tear your pun*ni apart. My shaft has a reputation.  kiss wink

But on the contrary, its interesting why people say I'm the quiet assertive type? U can't form a personality here on NL.  wink

Its not nice to joke about someone's death. That was why I felt u needed some smack up the as*.

grin grin she need both as-s and mouth to be busy lick lick like a lolly pop tongue
Re: Apga Chieftain Murdered In Imo State by gidson12(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin she need both as-s and mouth to be busy lick lick like a lolly pop tongue
she need to be fucckd through the as.s with a chain-saw dyck

(1) (Reply)

My Predictions For 2012 / Divide Nigeria In Peace Now Or Address The Injustice / Expert Urges Fg To Declare War On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.