Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion (1307 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / I Don't Like Single Men But The Ones Are In A Relationship With My Friends!! Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Muna4real(f): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Yes, that's it. The reason she's in that position is because she refused to kill the child in her womb. It doesn't make her bad. Most of you marry girls who've done abortion and at the same time shame single mothers and also at the same time, discourage abortion. That's stupidity.

To the young girl carrying an unwanted pregnancy, please if you can cope with the stigma that comes with it, then go ahead. But if you can't cope, please delete the child and clean mouth. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by donbachi(m): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Just like abba kyari,abi.
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by uthlaw: 1:51am On Feb 15, 2022
We can still go for the young ones with tight and standing boobs... Why telling us what to do...who say make u de open leg upandan!

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Theboy21: 2:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Were they forced to open legs? cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Cousin9999: 4:09am On Feb 15, 2022
There's birth control, morning after pills, and just plain common sense. Women have more options than abortion.

And people who are against being a single mother don't take issue with "oops" babies. The problem is people who make a conscious decision to have kids OOW. A child isn't a puppy. Show some respect for the life you're bringing into the world. Make a foundation for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Sammy101111(m): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2022
So that is why a woman should abort 5 times to 4 time cant she close her legs

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Sammy101111(m): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Cousin9999:
There's birth control, morning after pills, and just plain common sense. Women have more options than abortion.

And people who are against being a single mother don't take issue with "oops" babies. The problem is people who make a conscious decision to have kids OOW. A child isn't a puppy. Show some respect for the life you're bringing into the world. Make a foundation for them.
birth control pill comes with side effects, condom can burst, morning after pill fails at times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by debbydams(f): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Sammy101111:
So that is why a woman should abort 5 times to 4 time cant she close her legs
can u go two months without sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2022
uthlaw:
We can still go for the young ones with tight and standing boobs... Why telling us what to do...who say make u de open leg upandan!
You mean a virgin? undecided

But what do you have to offer? Or you think they are saving their virginity for poor, dumb, unexposed men like yourself? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
birth control pill comes with side effects, condom can burst, morning after pill fails at times.
They're rare abeggi,afterall going out everyday has a risk of you getting killed by a moving car, does it make u not to go out? Rather you become more careful. The failure rates of those birth controls when used correctly is quite low ,
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by goshikid: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Op shebi if na you be us, you go marry both the abortionist and the Single mom abi undecided

Werey undecided
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Truvelisback(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Muna4real:
Yes, that's it. The reason she's in that position is because she refused to kill the child in her womb. It doesn't make her bad. Most of you marry girls who've done abortion and at the same time shame single mothers and also at the same time, discourage abortion. That's stupidity.

To the young girl carrying an unwanted pregnancy, please if you can cope with the stigma that comes with it, then go ahead. But if you can't cope, please delete the child and clean mouth. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
No, the reason she is in that position is ignorance. What are C.Ds and Postinor2 meant for?
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by kiddkash(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Muna4real:

is there no abstinence, condoms, other contraceptives like pill after, lydia etc.

but when you're hot, you can't control yourself like an adult, or take preventive measures.
you act like a child that can't keep their pores off of each other.

to you, what is the difference between a child and an adult

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by uthlaw: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
You mean a virgin? undecided

But what do you have to offer? Or you think they are saving their virginity for poor, dumb, unexposed men like yourself? undecided
so because I decided not to go for single mother, I'm dumb,unexposed and poor,if your father was rich,you suppose to know getting rich is not a day job,you are right,I'm still struggle to get rich,we don't fake a life to open the leg of people like you,get you pregnant and dump you....stop asking me what do I have to offer when pussy is as cheap as pure water...nothing special in virginity,is just better than public dogs!
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2022
uthlaw:
so because I decided not to go for single mother, I'm dumb,unexposed and poor,if your father was rich,you suppose to know getting rich is not a day job,you are right,I'm still struggle to get rich,we don't fake a life to open the leg of people like you,get you pregnant and dump you....stop asking me what do I have to offer when pussy is as cheap as pure water...nothing special in virginity,is just better than public dogs!
Mind you, men can be 'public dogs' too... Most of you are, I'm sure you fall into the category... You have a body count of more than 10? undecided

Let me rephrase my question: why should you curse a virgin with a partner who's a dog... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Say NO to single mother!

Only a SIMP will accept a single mother.

When the single mom was collecting Raw dick, so she didn't know she will get pregnant? angry

Did they forced her to open her legs? You girls always have a way to defend your stupidity.
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by uthlaw: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
Mind you, men can be 'public dogs' too... Most of you are, I'm sure you fall into the category... You have a body count of more than 10? undecided

Let me rephrase my question: why should you curse a virgin with a partner who's a dog... undecided
you start the insult, this is a simple argument, I'm not a public dog,2body count,still with the second one self...I never curse anybody, a question was asked,and I answered... Sorry about my reply,we just catching crush here!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Sammy101111(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
It been more than 90 days i had sex last i no be sex freaky
debbydams:
can u go two months without sex?
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They're rare abeggi,afterall going out everyday has a risk of you getting killed by a moving car, does it make u not to go out? Rather you become more careful. The failure rates of those birth controls when used correctly is quite low ,
my dear, it is not that rare.

If the failure rate is 1%, that is 1 in 100 couple will have an 'oops' baby.

Remember our Nigerian population 200, million

Let's assume 50million people are having sex, that's 25million women.

25,000,000 divided by 100.

That's 250, 000 babies born every year due to contraceptive failure.
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

We all know they're rare irrespective of your statistics
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Muna4real:

Someone else could more easily argue that the reason she's instead in that position is she did not use protection. undecided

Increased awareness on use of birth control and other preventative measures makes a whole lot more sense than what you are suggesting there. Abortion, an invasive procedure, is meant instead as a last resort. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
Op shebi if na you be us, you go marry both the abortionist and the Single mom abi undecided

Werey undecided
Abeg sharrap make adults discuss issues. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by goshikid: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg sharrap make adults discuss issues. undecided
Cry me a river embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Every drug out there, even your ordinary panadol, comes with side effects but that hasn't stopped you you using 'em regularly. Billions of gals and woman world over use one form of birth control or another daily. undecided

How many sexually active gals in that there Nigeria use birth control or even know to do so regularly? How many of them have access to them on a regular basis? undecided
Before we argue current oyinbo levels, at least make we first tackle the basics. undecided
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
Cry me a river embarassed
For your ilk? God forbid! undecided

**Na here Natty go say .***Tufiakwa*** undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

This your math seems off abeg! undecided
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by goshikid: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For your ilk? God forbid! undecided

**Na here Natty go say .***Tufiakwa*** undecided
embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by bigdammyj: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Okay
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by posty56: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Muna4real:

stop killing innocent children,they were the consequences of mistake, next time close leg and abstain from sex , or better still don't have sex if you are not financially stable to avoid bringing innocent kids to this poor world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by debbydams(f): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sammy101111:
It been more than 90 days i had sex last i no be sex freaky
more grease cheesy
Re: If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This your math seems off abeg! undecided
it seems off?

You understimate how many people are knacking in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Cannot Make Love Every Night Anymore Because She Likes Sleeping In-between Us / I Stubborn But My ‘toto’ Is Sweet, Who Wants Me?—lady Quizzes, Drops Her Number / Do I Look Good In Hijab? (my Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.