Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) (24435 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives Update On Badagary Expressway / Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit / Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Na wetin I been look for sef, I no see lasu gate.

OP where is lasu gate?
I was there last week.....The gate has been taken down.

So they use a pathway for now.
tollyboy5:

No reason am boss. E go reduce traffic to some extent. We need brt in that axis .
Danfo just too much. That iyanaba gan gan go make movement easy.
Attime 5:30 am in the morning you fit jam traffic for that road
The problem is the bus parks.

5:30am late oooo....Nobody suffer reach me for that axis.
Part of the problem is that Alaba Rago, I don't know what they can do there.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by reservd(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
tollyboy5:
cheesy see my adugbo o! I don't even understand the place again. Everything don change.
Where is lasu gate.
Honestly I don't know the place again sef, though been long I left Lagos but it looks really different
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by deepwater(f): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Na wetin I been look for sef, I no see lasu gate.

OP where is lasu gate?

the old gate has been pullled down.
a new gate is being built.
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2022
obynzo:

Anambra Airport that was commissioned last year is not development abi? very dense individual you are

everywhere in Nigeria has airport..tell me something biko
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by mfm04622: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
The place is called Iyana Iba! Iba! Not Oba

1 Like

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by zikter(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Shedrack777:
ma hear say e reduce traffic? no be for naija we dey again
It can reduce very well. You make me remember those days in Agege, Pencinema going to Abule Egba. The traffic was not here but once the bridge was done, traffic has reduced greatly, what a relief

5 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Born2Breed:

Says a ninny, who couldn't comprehend a question.
says a confused maninio

1 Like

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

everywhere in Nigeria has airport..tell me something biko

You have still not answered the question is it not development and mind you everywhere in Nigeria doesn't have an airport. Osun doesn't have an airport neither does Kogi or Nassarawa
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by victorjoe(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2022
A lot people don't know that that Badagry express has the worst traffic in the whole of Lagos state!

There was a time, coming from Mile 2 from 5pm upward, once you get to Volks, na trekking you go trek reach Iyanoba. Cos the traffic tie wrapper.

I avoided that road as much as I could. Anything after 4pm, I no de enter again. Thank God for all the new Flyovers.

The cause of the hold up, on the right side of the road, Alaba International market, Navy town, Satellite town and so many other communities. If they want to go out, all of them must come out to that road because there is big river behind then.

On the left side, trade fair, the biggest army barracks in Nigeria, Festac, all of them come out to that same road because behind them, the barrack refuse to end.

Imagine all these communities being serviced by only 1 road, how e no go de block? I pity the living there and have to go out to work daily.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by victorjoe(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
Oba or Iba?

It is Iyana Iba, it's the conductors that call it fast fast and changed it to Iyanoba.

1 Like

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
wow amazing project,you will see developmental projects everywhere except in the Biafra land
almajiri projects built in the north to deceive abokis
Because they know abokis are stack illiterates
More reason your region thrives in underdevelopment and terrorism Ewu
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Paxxcarl:
almajiri projects built in the north to deceive abokis
Because they know abokis are stack illiterates
More reason your region thrives in underdevelopment and terrorism Ewu

trash to the dustbin
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

trash to the dustbin
isn’t that were you lots eat from?
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by endallinfection: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
This is Massive Development..Lagos remains Unbeatable.

1 Like

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Quiny32323: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
wow amazing project,you will see developmental projects everywhere except in the Biafra land

Yes ohh, my people are being deceived by one white albino for an utopian country that can't solve our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by quisera(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Wow...I remember how I suffered plying that road on a daily basis going to school from Igbo elerin in okoko to Navy Town. I trek my life die bcoz even if you enter motor na waste, the traffic was something else. Aswear if I could survive that road for 6 years as a kid I no see wetin fit stress me again.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by justjify(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
Chai!

Which day iyana aba go get their own
grin you de mad
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by MosheDayan: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2022
obynzo:

Anambra Airport that was commissioned last year is not development abi? very dense individual you are
What do you expect from a people who lie more than the devil and eat human head for breakfast? grin grin grin
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by eneye1(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2022
[/b][b][b][/b]
Maxymilliano:
Iyana Oba or Iyana Iba
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by bibianna(f): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2022
I truly do not recognise this place again since I left Lagos. I don't see the old tight and busy road going to Iba Estate.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Curious346: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Lagos is failed state
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Iyana-Iba not iyana oba
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Woleobi: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
It is Iyana-Iba, not Iyana Oba
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Is this the Iyana I know or another one.Nice.
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
It's been a while I take that route.

The last time I passed by and tried to use bank inside LASU, I saw LASU fence has been shifted back and those banks redeployed.

This is what we want, sanwoolu is working

4 Likes

Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's been a while I take that route.

The last time I passed by and tried to use bank inside LASU, I saw LASU fence has been shifted back and those banks redeployed.

This is what we want, sanwoolu is working
Imagine meeting you face to face in lagos cheesy
Re: Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
In our Lagos, I'll just roast you lipsrsealed
AchalugoNwa:
Imagine meeting you face to face in lagos cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri / Burundi: President Buhari Mourns Nkurunziza / Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.