Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of (732 Views)

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / No Man Was Born A Simp, Simping Is A Choice !!! (pictures) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Pweetiedude(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
I work under a man who specializes in electric fencing installation. He also has an office where materials of various types of electric fencing is being sold. We're three working under him, I and two females. I actually work as an apprentice while each of the two girls work as secretary and stock keeper respectively. Both of them are being paid monthly.

It happened that the secretary named Zainab(not real name) had issue with his boyfriend, who came looking for her while our boss was away. When the guy arrived, he started begging her to let go of whatever happened between them but Zainab insisted and started insulting him while the guy kept begging.

I was embarrassed that I had to walk the guy out of our office and speak with him man to man. He explained what transpired between them, which from his explanation that Zainab cheated on him with a married man. He even revealed to me that Zainab is a single mom of which he still love her. The guy was almost shedding tears when he was making this revelation to me. I had to talk sense to him before he left.

Simping is truly a disease. Embrace Redpill and know peace.

7 Likes

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by goshikid: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na mumu the take women matter serious
Op you for use 2 by 2 plank ontop him back make sense enter him coconut head

Bloody Simp
You no even happy say you find out your yeye girlfriend the date married man

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by EASYGURU(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
OP thanks for sharing the gospel with a comrade whom we almost lost. Perhaps there's still hope of redemption.

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Youngpo413: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Can you imagine...
Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by bigcee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Person wey you for beat sense enter his head grin. Ubunja suppose arrest the useless guy grin

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Pweetiedude(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
I swear the guy just dey vex me. Come see as the banny para for am, the mumu still dey beg.

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
You're wrong. It isn't a disease, but an incurable genetic disorder. A simp will always be a simp. There's no cure for it.

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by odinson1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
A woman's voice and smile makes them a happy mumu. These Love struck,sex starved Bloody idiots See women as goddesses who are incapable of faults and blemish. They worship the very ground women walk on all in the name of being "real responsible men".

These Idiots don't realize that they have inadvertently turned themselves to Slaves who women can put on leach and order around to do their bidding. That is why women hate the Redpill and it's proponents so much, because it is the complete opposite of what they feel a "real man" should be.

A real man should be a Slave who sacrifices his hard earned money,his time and energy in order to please his woman,or any woman at all. And what does this Slave get back in return? A pat on the Head for being a Good dog. But if he's lucky enough to be a slave to a kind Mistress,she will reward him with sex once every four months.

Women want to have control over men,reason they broke shame us into working hard so we can use the proceeds from that Hardwork to Meet their never ending unnecessary demands. Don't even get me started on marriage. The Wife Milks the Poor Sorry husband every damned day of his miserable life. The Poor hopeless, spineless wimp of a man See's it as his responsibility to take care of his wife (which originally shouldn't be a bad Thing), while the wife See's Her slave(the husband) as A Means to an end,a disposable asset she can use to Get through the hurdles of life.

When she has successfully milked the slave dry,she proceeds to tormenting him with endless nagging, insults,denies him sex etc. Have you ever wondered why married women are usually Horrendously fat,while their Husbands are Thin and dry like Vegetable whose juices have been sapped out?

It is a Sorry hopeless life for a "Real man"

3 Likes

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
watch and see how some idiots will insult the OP for saying the gospel truth. angry

God bless all the Red pillers world wide.

SIMPS can continue simping, I no dey put mouth for their matter again.

1 Like

Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pweetiedude:
I swear the guy just dey vex me. Come see as the banny para for am, the mumu still dey beg.

That's exactly how Simps behaves bro. Too stupid weak and always acting desperate. They have no stamina and will on their own. They're weakling souls.

Simpson is a curse and a disease.
Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Pweetiedude(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:

That's exactly how Simps behaves bro. Too stupid weak and always acting desperate. They have no stamina and will on their own. They're weakling souls.

Simpson is a curse and a disease.
You gerrit bro
Re: Simping Is Truly A Disease Every Man Should Get Cured Of by Pweetiedude(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
HenryDion:
You're wrong. It isn't a disease, but an incurable genetic disorder. A simp will always be a simp. There's no cure for it.
Na true you talk OG.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Ceremony / Abeg Make Una Try Marry Quick Oo / Brief Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.