Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election (17739 Views)

2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by 1823ttr: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
You'll be in Abuja and be yapping.

Name two core grassroot politician you know in Osun? angry

Was Aregbesola on ballot?
For your information, the unpopularity of OLETOLA caused the almost downfall of APC.

Had SHEU flagged the ticket, it would have been a free ride.

Stop saying what you don't know. You're not from Osun and little do you know about Osun Politics.

If you want to know whether Aregbesola has Political value or not, let CCPEC dare CONDUCT A DIRECT PRIMARY election. angry
angry
[/s]
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by 1823ttr: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Definitely you don't what is going on.

He has always been the one terrorizing ANYTHING Aregbesola both living or nonliving.

Lemme give you an example, oshogbo local government chairman then attended the turbaning of Aregbesola as Baba Adini of oshogbo land and HE WAS SACKED.

Despite the fact that oyetola and non of his cabinet attended. This happened at the inception of his tenure.

[/s]
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by warlordd(m): 5:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Alexis11:
Next governor after Oyetola.

There is really no permanent friends/foes in politics. cool
U mean Omisore will be governor more than 20 years after being deputy to Bisi Akande?

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by warlordd(m): 5:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Orinoco:

And another Yoruba man will continue. Ibo man can not and will never rule Lagos til a Yoruba man can be governor of Anambra
Did any Igbo man tell u that he is contesting to become the governor of Lagos state. Why u dey look for trouble nah?

2 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by ejimatic: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/my-focus-is-oyetolas-re-election-omisore/

. Omisore will deliver Ife East North South and Central. delegate vites for Oyetola'. The Speaker and other APC excos in Ilesa will deliver Ilesa delegates for Oyetola' too. Who will vote Adeoti in Osun Central where Oyetola' has been accepted by Osogbo and Olorunda Ila Orangun etc especially where they all hate Aregbesola because of the pains he plunged Osun into? Who will vote Adeoti in Osun West where people remember how hunger lived with them during no saary and later half salry regime? Does Aregbesola have a structure in those places? Only fools will alow Aregbesola or his political stooge to return to power in Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by NickD(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Orinoco:

And another Yoruba man will continue. Ibo man can not and will never rule Lagos til a Yoruba man can be governor of Anambra
Tribalist we spot you. That's the only thing you're good at. You lack simple comprehension of topic on discuss. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by warlordd(m): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2022
I don't trust Omisore at all! This one that he is supporting Oyetola, I'm sure he has been settled with plenty cash and promises too. The guy is a very shrewd politician.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Ekpoudom: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You'll be in Abuja and be yapping.

Name two core grassroot politician you know in Osun? angry

Was Aregbesola on ballot?
For your information, the unpopularity of OLETOLA caused the almost downfall of APC.

Had SHEU flagged the ticket, it would have been a free ride.

Stop saying what you don't know. You're not from Osun and little do you know about Osun Politics.

If you want to know whether Aregbesola has Political value or not, let CCPEC dare CONDUCT A DIRECT PRIMARY election. angry
angry

So, you that is yapping illogically is the one who knows Osun politics? Issokay, kontinu!

4 years ago it was live on the streets, on video, everywhere, most Osun citizens were predicting a big loss for the APC because of the Islamist Zealot (Aregbe) who had brought serious religious crisis to the state and polarised it along fault lines in addition to starving Osun workers.

APC did badly in that election because of ISLAMIST ZEALOT AREGBESOLA and his very poor governance that almost brought the state to its knees.

So you mean that same MR HALF SALARY (Aregbesola) and Adeoti who worked against the APC four years ago will now win, right? Stop fooling yourselves. They will lose so disgracefully to Oyetola they’ll never forget it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by sokera: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol and how will Enugu man know who has political value in Osun state?

grin
I am surprise why yoruba political space is full with igbos , they are always happy when yoruba leaders fight but when they see progress within the Yoruba leaders caucus they call them thieves … one day we will flog Igbos in the entire south- west region … we don’t intervene in south- east political space …

3 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by sokera: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2022
warlordd:

Did any Igbo man tell u that he is contesting to become the governor of Lagos state. Why u dey look for trouble nah?
they should not try it , there is a plan to wipe Igbos the day any Igbos have the bold to come out publicly to contest …

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Orinoco: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2022
NickD:

Tribalist we spot you. That's the only thing you're good at. You lack simple comprehension of topic on discuss. Grow up.
Some days ago somebody ask ibos why the hate against Tinubu. And there was no solid reasons given. All the reasons can easily be punctured with superior logic. You know all what it boils down too..Tribalism. And now I am sure we have keyboard ESN on nairaland
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Herbephe1(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Definitely you don't what is going on.

He has always been the one terrorizing ANYTHING Aregbesola both living or nonliving.

Lemme give you an example, oshogbo local government chairman then attended the turbaning of Aregbesola as Baba Adini of oshogbo land and HE WAS SACKED.

Despite the fact that oyetola and non of his cabinet attended. This happened at the inception of his tenure.

It's all about changing the unreasonable policies of aregbe,
From the abolition of half salary to reversal of
single uniform and revert to old names of the
various schools, among others, Oyetola must win
the hearts of the people,if he must be reelected in his second term. It's really beyond imagination how such action amounted to betraying the party.
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by rainlover(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2022
What the heck is really wrong with these politicians?
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by warlordd(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2022
sokera:
they should not try it , there is a plan to wipe Igbos the day any Igbos have the bold to come out publicly to contest …

What do u mean by wipe?
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by millionboi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
cpu2006:
Omisore is now important to Oyetola than Aregbe. Chai
Tinubu is to be blame
who is tinubu supporting?
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Ekpoudom: 6:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/my-focus-is-oyetolas-re-election-omisore/

4 years ago it was live on the streets, on video, everywhere, most Osun citizens were predicting a big loss for the APC because of the Islamist Zealot (Aregbe) who had brought serious religious crisis to the state and polarised it along fault lines in addition to starving Osun workers.

APC did badly in that election because of ISLAMIST ZEALOT AREGBESOLA and his very poor governance that almost brought the state to its knees.

So you mean that same MR HALF SALARY (Aregbesola) and Adeoti who worked against the APC four years ago will now win, right? Stop fooling yourselves. They will lose so disgracefully to Oyetola they’ll never forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Buhari Pays Tribute To Sam Amuka-pemu, Vanguard Chairman, As He Turns 80 / Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.