Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,128 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal (62581 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:44pm On May 17, 2023
Yes, virtually all schools in Portugal accepts that
adeyanwale5:

Please, is there any University that accept Diploma for Bachelor's degree program?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:57pm On May 17, 2023
ok, but I try my best to respond. Please if you are in Portugal, kindly respond to messages, so that it will not be stressful for one person
Itsrm:

Try dey respond to questions. No be everytime you go con drop video to divert traffic to your YouTube channel.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 7:00pm On May 17, 2023
I'm so sorry my people. I try my best to respond to messages. Please if you are in Portugal and you are here, please let us respond to people's question. Lets be our brother's keeper. God bless us all
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 7:00pm On May 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by baotokiti(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2023
What's the average rent in aveiro? Possible to get apartments for 150€/month??
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by winnerr(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2023
Bayobishow:

For anyone who wants to migrate to portugal through study. The first thing you should do is to
1. Apply to the school (you must have searched out the school you feel that you can afford) and wait for names to be published. Once your name comes out, then you can the begin the real process.

Next is to
Take all educational certificate to the Ministry of education and foreign affairs (both can be done same day, for those who stays outside Abuja.

When you are thru there, you will then begin with the embassy
At the embassy, you will have to do the verification process when you submit your documents(Result) there. The embassy will send your documents to NUC, then the NUC will then send it to your school, then when the school finishes, the school will send it back to NUC, then NUC will send it to the Embassy. If everything goes well, it is then that the embassy will give you a call to come and apply.

what you need are
1. a valid passport (make copies of the data page when going there)
2. a completed application form (you can watch my video on my youtube channel (How to fill out Portugal visa application )
3. two coloured passport photographs
4. copy of the school certificates that was authenticated(stamped) at the foreign affairs. For those who did their BSc outside Nigeria, you have to get from the country where you finished from
5. Acceptance letter from the school you applied in Portugal
6. Evidence of accommodation in Portugal ( you can go to booking.com and do that, then later cancel it or you request from the school you applied to, they might help you)
7. Proof of financial capability

You can as well go online, all are listed there. You will see all

I hope it helps

thanks for these. how much would you say is needed in total to apply, gain admission, visa and flight to portugal?

how quickly will you find a job and how many hours are you allowed to work as a masters student?

thanks a lot.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by sheunzy1: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please who knows if the portugal embassy is open now for student applications.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Average you can see is 220euros, ok
baotokiti:
What's the average rent in aveiro? Possible to get apartments for 150€/month??
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
I think you need to join the Portugal study group so that you can see and know what others are doing. You are to book appointment online
sheunzy1:
Please who knows if the portugal embassy is open now for student applications.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBzT-rPb-Tg
What Portugal job seekers entails
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by honestlytrue: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bayobishow:
I think you need to join the Portugal study group so that you can see and know what others are doing. You are to book appointment online

Would you please drop the link? Thank you
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Olmd(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
dorobybaby:

The advice I like giving to people is don't give any agent your hard earn monies. One thing I know about Portugal is, if you do and follow the right steps that have been listed, Visa would be given to you.

They do not conduct interview, you only submit your application (you can download it from their website) and when you meet the criterias, God's willing, it would be given to you. Besides, decisions are taken in Portugal and not in Nigeria.
Legalization is done at the embassy. You will submit your certificate and you have to pay per page. I think 15euros or so.
Pls how much do I need to process the Portugal visa from Nigeria and any idea regard the ticket fee
Willing to hear back from you sir
Thanks
WhatsApp 09115228757
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Abby212: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good day all, please I am trying to check school websites for courses and applications but they're in Portuguese. I don't even understand anything there.
Please people that got admission, how did you do it please?
Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Itsrm(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abby212:
Good day all, please I am trying to check school websites for courses and applications but they're in Portuguese. I don't even understand anything there.
Please people that got admission, how did you do it please?
Thanks

Use Google chrome and translate
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Abby212: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Oh ok
Thanks
I appreciate

Itsrm:

Use Google chrome and translate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by naijainportugal: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Join our telegram Naija In Portugal

https:///naijainportugal

There is strict no tolerance to spammers and scammers. So beware.

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by drLammy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Portugal Embassy is now opened
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by giggspro(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
naijainportugal:
Join our telegram Naija In Portugal

https:///naijainportugal

There is strict no tolerance to spammers and scammers. So beware.

Please I've sent a request to join your Telegram group but I haven't been accepted
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by giggspro(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Good day Ren.
Please I want to ask you some questions regarding Job seekers visa
Well, I am a waec holder,is there possibility of me getting a job offer in PT?

Again ,can I come with my school documents and apply for university if I have given residents permits?

I'm looking forward for your swift response
Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by lady25(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bayobishow:
I'm so sorry my people. I try my best to respond to messages. Please if you are in Portugal and you are here, please let us respond to people's question. Lets be our brother's keeper. God bless us all
Hello sir. I am trying to apply for the portugal job search visa. How sure is it that I will get a job (it can be blue collar) within the span of 120days. Is it easy to get a job as a Nigerian that doesn't speak Portuguese
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Zenith1234: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Bayobishow:

Please i am looking for an apartment in lisbon help me
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
GOOD DAY MODERATOR, PLEASE THESE ARE MY LIST OF WORRIES, I LOVE GIVING PRUTUGAL A TIRAL, I WILL BE 40 FEBRUARY, HAD HND, WORK IN THE BANK AS A SUPPORT STAFF, THOUGH DONT HAVE UP TO N2M AS SAVINGS, BUT I HAVE THINGS I CAN DISPOSSED TO RAISE MY SELF.

THE QUESTION NOW IS, CONSIDERING MY CONDITION, WHICH PROGRAMME SHOULD YOU ADVISE ME TO APPLY FOR, "UNDERGRADUATE OR POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME", LIKE HOW MUCH WILL I NEED BOTH AS CASH FOR VISA PROCESSING, SCHOOL FEES AND ACCOMODATION?,

IF GRANTED ADDMISSION AND WITH A PART TIME JOB OVER THERE IN PORTUGAL, WILL I BE ABLE TO SAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR MY NEXT TUITION?.

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF THESE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by fancyto(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
If you are in any Schengen region on a tourist visa and wish to convert it to a resident permit card, Mail Me.
Note it's possible provided your Schengen visa hasn't expired.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Oge90: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello

OP, please kindly add me on the telegram. I’ve followed you on Instagram like you requested. Or send me an email. I even sent you an email.
Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Oluseun234: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pls I want to know if visa is really issued to study a Portuguese language course 6-8months duration from the embassy here in Nigeria and processing time?

And can someone pls state when visa application portal or (is it for legalisation? )opens and closes and how you will know that there is now access cos I read people monitoring this.

Anyone who has gone to study Portuguese language can shed more light on requirements as well thank you.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by ayoola648(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
What of Evora ?
Bayobishow:
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by muaa(f): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2023
You can try but there's high refusal rate.

Oluseun234:
Pls I want to know if visa is really issued to study a Portuguese language course 6-8months duration from the embassy here in Nigeria and processing time?

And can someone pls state when visa application portal or (is it for legalisation? )opens and closes and how you will know that there is now access cos I read people monitoring this.

Anyone who has gone to study Portuguese language can shed more light on requirements as well thank you.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by melodickenny(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
I submitted my Portugal tourist visa application on September 19 at abuja vfs and till now I haven’t hear anything from them. Am suppose to travel to Portugal by 31/10/2023 based on my application but am not hearing anything from them. No email no call. I hope this doesn’t mean anything pls house enlighten me because my passport is a virgin passport
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by pappy2000: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2023
muaa:
You can try but there's high refusal rate.

high refusal rate , that is scary
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by adigun27: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please how long does it take to legalization

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.