Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court (17893 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Stop Chasing Shadow – Ozekhome Tells FG / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
If it happens, then Buhari and Malami; no matter where they will be with their families; they Will never have Peace.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kukuma remove the eyes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Vanzcharles(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol..see fmt. He did not go blind since grin. Omorr see cruise. But on a more serious note a doctor should be assigned to him asap for checkup.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ajl: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
udele1:
The Albino will not see the Imaginary Biafra?

I hope he will not use blindness as excuse when he signs agreement to join miyatti alla. grin grin

He will see Ikonso, Miracle Nwodo and all igbo youths he wasted for FENDI.

Your father. May Your life face same challenges as Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Terrence99: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Spadada:
Buhari is a terrible human being

You haven't seen anything. By the time Buhari is thru with Kanu, you Igbos will fear Buhari more than God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Tingotoe: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's a lie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Terrence99: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
DMerciful:
You will see Westerners who are not happy with Nigerian govt and the Nigeria situation would suddenly start rejoicing. Very pathetic!

Kanu asked ipob to kill Yorubas I guess you were deaf when that happened. Useless ipob pig. If Kanu dies like a dog, I won't bat an eyelid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
May be the coward is masturbating too much. He should go blind so that he can feel the same way as his blind brainwashed followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Terrence99: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
If it happens, then Buhari and Malami; no matter where they will be with their families; they Will never have Peace.

Story. When 3M of you died in the war, what did you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Cherrybae(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let him stop sipping too much garri. Me I have no pity for Kanu.

He is a freedom fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ShedrachU(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
perez100:
[s]There are thousands of Nnamdi Kanu out there - even more daring than him. I have not seen where IPOB was holding protests before except watching them online. I have not seen where police killed Igbo civilians before or where unknown gunmen killed any security agents before except reading and watching them online. I have not been to South East for years now.

I need peace and want the killings stop. I want all Igbo youths arrested be released the way they released Boko Haram.
However, if Nigeria cannot release Nnamdi Kanu and other Igbo youths arrested - this includes IPOB members and allow peaceful negotiations takes place -. I tell you, people like me will be readily available to identify with my brothers in this struggle and will gladly accept to take Nnamdi Kanu"s position. This injustice against my people is boiling my heart. Am now getting angry - unlike before. I watched how they are burning houses in Igboland. Is this fair?

I hate the killings of security agents and have never supported it. Though, I also know that security agents caused all the killings and revenge happening now. The security agents started it all but I know most Nigerians hate truth. I want my people to forgive them and stop the killings of the security agents while we hope that our people arrested are freed[/s].

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by chukwuibuipob: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
cool dey should give him walking stick

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ShedrachU(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
ajl:

Your father. May Your life face same challenges as Nigeria.

His life will not face any challenge.
Your useless Kanu has not seen anything yet, grin

But, wait oo, your almighty saviour is going blind grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ShedrachU(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
He should go blind nah, who cares!
Mtchwww, NEXT!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by mediainc: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
He is a cat, make dem buy am tom and Jerry shirt.mugu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by clothingonline(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by tctrills: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you ever listened to radio biafra, you would think Kanu was a very powerful man.
Now we know he is actually powerless.
Even his organization never had a stucture.
A lesson to all intending heroes.
Be humble
Be respectful
Be strategic
There are many in the west, North and south who do not believe in Nigeria and feel we should break up.
Kanu kept on insulting every one. He never thought to build coalitions.
He had names for the yorubas and the hausas.
He enjoyed the game of tribalism.
Now he has lost everything he built and soon his sight may go.
It's a lesson for us all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Steinmann: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
They refused MNK change of clothes.
That shows how they are conducting their LAME trial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Handsum64: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
He is getting the zoo treatment he has been clamouring for

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Dvino1: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
At least he is more of a legend than buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Christistruth00: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Should Nnamdi Kanu who ordered innocent people to be murdered by IPOB be complaining about his own eyesight ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Henon: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Same way Ipob freed their captives? grin
Are they holding your mama?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by BoBiafra(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Terrence99:

You haven't seen anything. By the time Buhari is thru with Kanu, you Igbos will fear Buhari more than God.

Ndigbo ;We are everywhere ; Una think sey we dey play with una abi ;Do it nah ;Na for abroad we go start ;all of dem wey dey hide for abroad with there children;we know dem finish ;U think sey your leaders know wise grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Any hater of KANU is a lover of impunity,no matter the disguise.
If you like bring forth all manner of propaganda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
udele1:

Does IPOB respect laws?
You call IPOB terrorist and you compare it Nigerian government, that means government of Buhari are terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Terrence99: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
BoBiafra:

Ndigbo ;We are everywhere ; Una think sey we dey play with una abi ;Do it nah ;Na for abroad we go start ;all of dem wey dey hide for abroad with there children;we know dem finish ;U think sey your leaders know wise grin

By the time they start throwing you out on the streets and burning you alive in Kano and Abuja, you will come back to your senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
chatinent:
To the court of public pity, make una take over.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Goldbw122(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
udele1:
The Albino will not see the Imaginary Biafra?

I hope he will not use blindness as excuse when he signs agreement to join miyatti alla. grin grin

He will see Ikonso, Miracle Nwodo and all igbo youths he wasted for FENDI.

make him better go blind oo. The earlier the better. The guys bitter for peace and stability is out of this world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
udele1:

Does IPOB respect laws?
no sir grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Elidrisy20: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
November1857:
yes,he'll see and feel it with great honor.. grin grin
how comes person wea dey prison for 3year, him wife come born pikin again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Same way Ipob freed their captives? grin

Which Captives did IPOB free was it the ones they shot dead in the Streets or the ones they beheaded and ate their remains ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.