Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful (823 Views)

A Gown Made Of Broken Mirrors: Behold Billionaire Oil Heiress Ivy Getty Weds In / My Girlfriend Always Threatens To Harm/Hurt Me Spiritually. / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
When i was in Australia, i lived a wild life of sex and drugs. Thank God i survived
But one incident made me look at mirrors differently.

At night in my room i had a habit of smoking and look at myself in the mirror.
I did it usually at night before sleeping.
Because the mirror was big and i couldnt help but admire my handsom self while i smoke weed.

My mom in Nigeria calls me one day, and ask if i smoke or drink. She has no idea that i smoke or drink, and i was not on social media then.

She said she saw me in her dream, sitting down in a bedroom, smoking .
She even described the color of the cloth and that was the color of my panjamas.
Re: Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is it possible that
1. That thing i do every night, where i sit on the bed facing my big mirror looking at myself as i puff smoke. Maybe thst has a spiritual implication.

Because i have been smoking for years without her knowing. Until i started doing that stuff infront of mirror. In about a week she calls to ask if i smoke or drink?

2. Does this mean that some people who are gifted can see whst you do through a mirror??

I think mirrors in general are powerful
Re: Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by iKingsley(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mirror is used for witchcraft
Re: Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by Highman56: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Are u saying ur mom uses mirror? grin
Re: Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by Zonefree(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Innocent mirror don suffer cry
Re: Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by Garrydosky04: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Is it possible that
1. That thing i do every night, where i sit on the bed facing my big mirror looking at myself as i puff smoke. Maybe thst has a spiritual implication.

Because i have been smoking for years without her knowing. Until i started doing that stuff infront of mirror. In about a week she calls to ask if i smoke or drink?

2. Does this mean that some people who are gifted can see whst you do through a mirror??

I think mirrors in general are powerful
6FRL3KQ that is the surest 2 odds for today
Re: Mirrors Are Spiritually Powerful by Garrydosky04: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Another 9 odds 6FRNBT3 start 1:15pm

(1) (Reply)

SAVE HIM PROJECT!! Protecting Your Sons From Female Sexual Molesters!! (Photo) / What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price / How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.