Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me (43655 Views)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by hmohammed(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-esn-members-out-to-destroy-me-abba-kyari

Rubbish. You are a thief and you need to be disgraced out of office

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by staneless(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Imagine this criminal still has the gut to wanna play tribal card in his own corruption case? Jeez!!! Super cop, face your music, biko... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Said this for Northern support.
Majority of his people are a sentimental unintelligent lot. They will believe this wholeheartedly.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Probably they cursed u who knows. grin

Cuz na ur hand u use finish urself not even ipob. grin

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Benjax4all: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
So they tell u to carry drug abi,after u were so called or fake suspended, u still carry on to continue ur criminal work, Mr stop giving excuse.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Story for the gods, thank God they told him his claims are watery like akamu

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Charly68: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Wetin concern Ipob and ESN over your self inflicted problem... ? Dey help you collect dollars or they help you intercept drug courier ? Fucking nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Billygee2u: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
EastisBae:
Criminal cop clutching at straws. Your own is finished kpata kpata, after Nigeria is done with you, FBI will carry your corpse grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by LIONSABRE(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
This seems like a fake news,people should be careful before swallowing any news they publish.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Billygee2u: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Charly68:
Wetin concern Ipob and ESN over your self inflicted problem... ? Dey help you collect dollars or they help you intercept drug courier ? Fucking nonsense
Don't mind the most corrupt officer in the world .
He deserves an award of "public execution".

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by LordOfTheGame: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Abba Kyari is a criminal jihadist and fulani terrorist, he is drowning faster than we thought.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Said this for Northern support.
Majority of his people are a sentimental unintelligent lot. They will believe this wholeheartedly.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by jclassiq(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
But why is he referring to himself in the third person? Has he gone bunkers too?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Military0001: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Hahahahahaha!! Head of intelligence team my foot

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by naikeboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Bombling idiot what concerns ipob/esn with husppoppi fraud and coccain deals...

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Splitmind: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2022
I knew those foolish ipobians were behind this nonsense.

They should be severely death with, every last one of them. angry
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Tingotoe: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2022
We should put him in the same cell with Nnamdi Kanu. I'm sure they'll bond just fine grin
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by CSTRR: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
That is it.
The crook is very smart.

He knows at the mention of IPOB a lot of sentimentalism will come into play.

He wants to play an us against them card.

Useless crook.

Ipob sef no get sense. cho cho cho cho in everything.

Loudmouthed imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Ugonna62: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Look at this criminal,dey catch you red handed negotiating and selling drugs,now you want to drag IPOB and ESN into it to gain public sympathy knowing that tribalistic Nigerians will buy ito it since they hate the igbos with passion for no just reason but envy and jelousy.well we'r watching.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
This is their line now. And a lot of southerners would fall for it especially those from dem dem side, that was how last year a guy from jos was assaulted by a Buhari appointee, he was beaten shitless on camera guess what his line was when he was interviewed, he said the guy was Biafran boys just to garner the pity of the tribalistic people.

It was ipob that told u to go and engage in corruption while forming saint to the public, it was same ipob that told u to go and arrest their brother who had no business with u, seize some of his cocaine and replace it with fake then try to sell it.

When u arrest yahoo boys u dae form James Bond and they put u in the news for arresting boys who scammed 20dollars while u are a bigger criminal.

I only pity the new police recruitment this Abba kyari matter would go a long way to show this new recruit about if they should be corrupt or not

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Thatdopekelly(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
So I decided to wait for accumulated comments and reactions before opening this post, and i wasn't disappointed. grin
Igbo kwenu grin cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by goaldynboy: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2022
So it was Ipob and ESN that sent ABBA Kyari to collect bribe from Hushpuppi and also divert ceased hard drugs and sell?!

These useless Fulanis always throw up tribal card whenever they are caught in a crime inorder to deceive and draw their fellow illiterate northerners to their side!!
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by cafolu: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2022
At the end of the day, you are clearly happier that a totally, dirty, corrupt person who totally defeats the ethos of the uniform and institution he represents with his criminal nature will go scot-free and unpunished for his crimes. As far as you have Igbos to cry and wail over, you'd rather accept 1million fulani criminals than be objective or honest about an Igbo person...

You couldn't even bring yourself to call Kyari the criminal that he is but you are calling Evans that has no connection to the post an Igbo criminal son. You are actually tickled that Abba Kyari will walk free and there will be no justice just because somehow there is an Igbo content for you to masturbate on.
Who did this to you and your kind? Hatred kills though, I'll tell you for free.
Bounceboune7:
noting go do abba kyari u igbos will just wail as usual n keep quiet.

He will only b demoted for now n later b reinstated on a low key,so it's still a win win at d end of d day n that doesn't even bring your online country.

I don't like abba kyari he goofed but u igbos too carry d matter for head cos he exposed your criminal son Evans whom u are planning to give a chieftancy title.

Noting go do abba kyari

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by goaldynboy: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2022
So it was Ipob and ESN that sent ABBA Kyari to collect bribe from Hushpuppi and also divert ceased hard drugs and sell?!

These useless Fulanis always throw up tribal card whenever they are caught in a crime inorder to deceive and draw their fellow illiterate northerners to their side!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Bigchristo: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Your past sins are destroying you not IPOB or ESN na dem say make Hushpoppi first rope you for him scam business? Be blaming people for your misfortune
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2022
LegendHero:
On another note, This DailyTrust seems like a fake news website and they usually dish out sensational news.

They’ve fished out lot of headlines that is obviously very very fake and people should be careful before swallowing any news they publish.
say your mind.. Your super cop is a goner
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by countryman13: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:

U did destroyed yourself. A drowning man ll always look for who carry along. Evil begets evil. U ceased to b peaceful by d grace of d Almighty God.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by adecz: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
⏩⏩So, IPOB sent you to go and
be collecting police exhibit and
selling on their behalf abi❓❓❓☹️☹️

Nonsense and ingredients❗️❗️❌❌
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by SeunO1979: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

That is the nexus worth investigating.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

After typing all this rubbish you proofed read and still posted it? Just few are roaming but many are truly not okay

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Masterito(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Northerners don't talk too much like Southerners, they act. They certainly shield him. Are aware he is working despite being on suspension?
TheSupleemLeada:
Atleast his fellow northerners aren't making excuses for him......the same can't be said for some people.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by TheGift: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:

This Abba Kyari wants to play on our intelligence using a very divisive issue , this intelligence officer Na wa.

How was He carrying out an onslaught against IPOB /ESN when He was under suspension?

This intelligence officer is not very intelligent as we began to see from the HushPuppy tailor case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG / Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.