Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father (17730 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu / Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by ochejoseph(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
To mark the fourth anniversary of the abduction of Leah Sharibu by Boko Haram/ISWAP from Government Girls Science and Technical College, on February 19, 2018, the founder of the #FreeLeahSharibu movement, Reno Omokri, is releasing a charity single, titled Angels on Guard: A Song for Leah.

Written by pop music diva, and renowned broadcaster and actress, Onyeka Onwenu, the song, Angels on Guard: A Song for Leah, is performed by Onyeka Onwenu, also featuring foremost gospel music star, Panam Percy Paul and Reno Omokri.

More importantly, it features Nathan Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s father.

Angels on Guard: A Song for Leah, is Executive produced by Reno Omokri and is intended to draw world attention to the case of Leah Sharibu, who was abducted by radical Islamic terrorists along with 109 other schoolgirls.

Five of those girls died on the day of their abduction. 104 were later released because they were either Muslims, or agreed to abandon Christ. Leah Sharibu is the only girl still in captivity, because, according to the released girls, she refused to give up her faith in God through Jesus Christ (Yeshua Hamashiach).

Reno Omokri has been campaigning for Leah Sharibu’s release since 2018, and has written a book, Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind. 100% of the royalties of that book was paid to Leah’s mother.

Mr. Omokri met Boris Johnson, now Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, who modeled the first #FreeLeahSharibu T-shirt on Wednesday, April 3, 2019. A charity auction of #FreeLeahSharibu T shirts raised over £4000, 100% of which was donated to Leah’s parents.

Mr. Omokri also wore a customized #FreeLeahSharibu tracksuit over Mount Everest on Thursday, April 11, 2019, and has met with 9 sovereign governments in a bid to pressure the Nigerian administration of General Muhammadu Buhari to secure Miss Sharibu’s release.

Angels on Guard: A Song for Leah is available for immediate download on iTunes, Spotify, and other music streaming platforms from Wednesday, February 16, 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b9QevYuof4

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by selamob: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
For what kwanu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by olisaEze(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
If Leah Sharibu is returned today, many will lose purpose sha. But whattahell, how is our government so chill eating dinner happily at the table with their families when there’s so much pain & loss just outside their windows? This is not funny it’s not cruise, you really have to have sold your soul to the devil if you’re in this Administration and you’re okay with this poor girl’s case.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Sabadon(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Onyeka onwuenu....sweet voice
Panama percy paul....classical as always
Reno......buhari tormentor lipsrsealed

There re a thousand and one things thats not just right with the foundations of this country. May the odds be in Leahs favour.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Obagofixxy: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Kudos to them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by chukwuibuipob: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
sad Rhino

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by FeliciaOja(f): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Her parents should rest abeg, the girl has moved on with her Islamic husband
She is now a mother of 4 living in Niger republic or chad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by dettolgel: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
When is Reno coming home to protest in Abuja or is he truly in exile? grin grin

Buhari no get joy, na Buhari fit Nigerians. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Inasmuch as this man is an arsehole, I give it to him on this.
If not for him, Leah Sharibu would have been forgotten. Poor girl.

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by gambia(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Buhari kinsmen still wrecking havoc all over the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by johnmartus(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
This useless people just using the innocent girl to cash out before international donors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Seen
Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Segkem2013(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
I really feel for her parents. I have a son and can't imagine going through life not knowing where he is, not being able to communicate with him and the fear of him being gone forever.

Nigerian government don't value the life of the citizens except those of the same political rogues.

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Ejebleje: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
The world doesn't care about Christians. Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Richy4(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Is Saul also among the prophet? lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
johnmartus:
This useless people just using the innocent girl to cash out before international donors.
[/s]
Shut up

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Passionate888: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Buhari sef
Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Szilard: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by EternalBeing: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Powerful!!! We fear not what mere man can do to our mortal body, for all them Satanic Jihadists shall soon die and decay with maggots eating them up. We fear only what the Immortal CREATOR shall do to the Souls of those that misuse this Temporary Short Life given to test us all to identify those among Humanity that are worthy of being allowed to live forever. Immortality awaits Leah Shuahibu and all we that refuse to bow to Satan as done by his wretched human captives Souls who became his tools for inflicting Pains and Wickedness on Humanity. Soon, all individuals shall give Account of how we used this short Life and be Rewarded accordingly. HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by bigeliot(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Enya. I pity the poor babe and her family. I can only but imagine what it feels like to live a life u don't want and what they go through everytime they remember the child. Politicians ehh, thank God for God. Kudos to Reno, Onyeka And Panama. If you are talented u are talented. See voice na. God Bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by TempleHouse: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2022
FeliciaOja:
You're heartless, wicked and insane !
I pray one of your children or family is abducted so you can understand how to be human.

24 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by reubenobi(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Wow!! Lovely song

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Kadejo(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
I dont care about the hatred against Reno, on this, I stand up for Leah ! this country has failed !

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Dayvidblue: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Iceprinzaaman:
One Bad morning, omo buccaneers control me, I tell am say I no dey do.

One stupid morning, omo vikings control me, I tell am say I no dey do.

One Bastard morning, omo black axxe control me, I tell am say I no dey do.

But One Very Good and beautiful morning, I saw a very fine fresh guy, omo Eiye with a blue beret, the guy control me. Now I dey fly above the mountains and clouds.

Haba Krier!!! Haba Krier!!! Airlord!!!

Forgiveness is a sin!! Confidence Rugged Parrot I sight you in air.

May we all fly safe!!! Ibaka akoko!!

Fool! I hope your life ends a sticky way.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by gazilion: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Are you really a woman??

Won't you one day be a mother?

Be careful what you write today, they are seeds for tomorrow's harvest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Fool! I hope your life ends a sticky way.
Identify yourself? Who you be for this akoko!!

No let me fly for your matter oo.
Re: Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father by Dayvidblue: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Iceprinzaaman:
Identify yourself? Who you be for this akoko!!

No let me fly for your matter oo.

Give your location and see if you will not spend the rest of the year behind bars.
Fool!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan / CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.