Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria (1618 Views)

Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With / Obj And Soludo / Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by Seun(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2006

CBN Governor Charles Soludo is a very sexy man, He was chosen as the world’s sexiest banker for his feat of making his picture appear in 4 out of every 5 newspaper editions published in Nigeria during 2005. He has cute dimples, lovely brown skin and an infectious smile that makes it easy for us to forget the unemployment he created in the banking sector to reduce his workload as regulator.

If elected as president in 2007, he plans to weed out the weak and poor Nigerians who have been tainted by corruption: by increasing the minimum capitalization requirement of each Nigerian from 0 naira to 400,000 naira. Individuals who cannot raise 400,000 naira cash are advised to put themselves up for acquisition by rich friends or relatives, or else they run the risk of being made available for cherry-picking by slave-masters at 1 naira each.

http://www.naijarita.com/2006/feb-16-news
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by EvilSlayer(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2006
Seun you scaring me bro, shocked shocked shocked shocked how can you be describing another man's dimples, lovely brown skin, and infectious smile. That is so GAY dude. I'm not sure if I want to hang out with you when I visit Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by whitesoftx(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2006
Common EvilSlayer, just complimenting him and remember, this is all joke wink

http://www.naijarita.com/2006/feb-16-news Naijarita News are Completely FAKE
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by Seun(m): 1:40am On Feb 18, 2006
Hehe. I wonder how many people get this joke. I feel like explaining each line!
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by Maxflame(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2006
cheesy i know what u mean.
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by spikelord(m): 2:49am On Mar 20, 2006
wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by Cheiii: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^Why not post fresh jokes

rather than resurrect old threads man?? undecided
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by clemcykul(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
i like the joke, its like a poem, the real meaning of the sentences are in fact the devils crippling Naija through soludo

quite amusing lol grin
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by angelz(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ seun. its funny. tnk God its a joke.
Re: Sexy Charles Soludo Plans To Recapitalize Nigeria by EfemenaXY: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2010
^^The 1st line put me off reading the rest of the joke

that man in the pic ain't s.ex.y lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable. / The Last Ingredient In My Pot Of Soup. / Let's Play The bleeping Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.