Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday (27248 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Father call him Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill.
Mother call him Andre dikeh

Wahala b like bicycle
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by LollySeaSide: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Na so this boy go just dey confused on his surname?

Tonto Dike said his name is "King Andre Dike"

Now, his father said he is "King Andre Churchill".
And we all know which one the boy will eventually bear.
Even if Tonto keeps forcing him to use Dikeh, Andre will eventually obtain an affidavit for a change of name.
It's just a matter of time.
That's why Churchill isn't bothered any more.
So long as his son is well taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by SoapQueen(f): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
festacman:
Andre is a male. So, Tonto is wasting her time. Churchill's son will look for him naturally. A look in the mirror is all he needs to make a decision to head westwards from Ikwere. Matters might even become worse for Tonto if Andre, as a grown man, gets married to a possessive woman.

No way she is going to win this war. Best bet is for her to get nuptially entangled with another man and pray for a daughter who lacks her acrimonious "imakwa ndi anyi bu" character.

Meanwhile, happy birthday to little man King Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill.

Wish the baby boy a Happy Birthday and go.

Do not turn a baby's birthday post into a hotspot for your gender battles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Signum(f): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!!
Bunch of confused people, Churchill posted the boy's name as King Andre Churchill while Tonto posted as Andre Dickeh

How are they confused? Or rather, who is confused amongst the two??

Churchill remains the father of the child.. so whose surname should the innocent boy bear?

If you are talking about being confused, state it clearly that the feminist Tonto is.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by CoronaVirusPro: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Before now, he didn’t deny him, but he didn’t acknowledge him either.

Are you kidding?

Churchill did not acknowledge the boy?

Do you smoke marijuana?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by funmise007(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
aboyaji:

for peace to reign he shall be called king andre Churchill dikeh...

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by graceapadija: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the cute son, but both parents are just trying to confuse the kid, dikeh and Churchill, which one the boy go bear now, confusion everywhere, last last boy go grow to love her mum, but he will want to maintain relationship with his father. I wish they are both in more developed country where government can take the custody of the child

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by graceapadija: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the cute son, but both parents are just trying to confuse the kid, dikeh and Churchill, which one the boy go bear now, confusion everywhere, last last boy go grow to love his mum, but he will want to maintain relationship with his father. I wish they are both in more developed country where government can take the custody of the child

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by meobizy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
He’s the handsome version of his father. This Churchill must know the keys to a woman’s heart to impregnate more than two. Left to Tonto we won’t know the boy has grown older than two years old.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by vyncentino(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
When his father is made he will look for him,and reconcile with his father,his a male child, tonto will loose at the end

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Ezedon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Go and carry your son
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by sayso: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Josephkabila12:
Happy birthday king Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill
This line is what will end the drama and a bitter pill for the mother to take.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by LegacyB: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
40 seconds miracle. grin
Yet he’s got two Sons. Better pray harder!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
All I see is the resemblance.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Charly68: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I hope the bitter mother don't poison the heart of this lovely kid against his Father.
Fear a scorned woman ooo undecided
What the bible says concerning a scorner is to cast them away and there will be peace
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by LegacyB: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you kidding?

Churchill did not acknowledge the boy?

Do you smoke marijuana?
Sometimes I ignore people with basket brains. Thanks for reminding him/her how little his/her brain can retain.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
I love this, especially for the boy.
I love that Churchill has finally publicly acknowledged the boy as his son after the whole mess.
That means he’s in a good place now.

What is yours can never be taken away from you. Not when he’s your replica.
They can only but try.

Ina ati ife fun Tonto.
Churchill celebrates him every now and then.

Tonto is wasting time sha.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
40 seconds miracle. grin
Story story...If you know how difficult it is to impregnate a woman, not to talk of fertilizing her with a male child cheesy..40seconds no fit do with 95% certainty.

And you are talking of a guy who is having two male kids with two different ladies...Baba the represent.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
I love that Churchill has finally publicly acknowledged the boy as his son after the whole mess.

They can only but try.

Ina ati ife fun Tonto.

Do u know what are saying

Where and when did u read about Churchill denying the paternity of his son...

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by maklelemakukula(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

No, it’s not.

If you’ve been following the whole Churchill-Tonto drama, you’d understand what I meant by acknowledged.

With this wish, he was kinda like reaffirming that the boy was his son, and letting it known.
Especially with Tonto giving the boy her last name.
You are talking nonsense confidently, I like that. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by waze63(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

No, it’s not.

If you’ve been following the whole Churchill-Tonto drama, you’d understand what I meant by acknowledged.

With this wish, he was kinda like reaffirming that the boy was his son, and letting it known.
Especially with Tonto giving the boy her last name.

You just dey talk rubbish, I feel like landing you slap
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Church should just go and beg this woman. E no hard grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by AYNL: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
this Churchill gene too strong ehn
his children too dey resemble him
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Story story...If you know how difficult it is to impregnate a woman, not to talk of fertilizing her with a male child cheesy..40seconds no fit do with 95% certainty. And you are talking of a guy who is having two male kids with two different ladies...Baba the represent.
My reference is to what the child's mother shamelessly said about the child. I am not referring to the man.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
aboyaji:

But you nor used your surname here
Who are you confusing

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

My reference is to what the child's mother shamelessly said about the child. I am not referring to the man.
The mother na half mad/ half normal human grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by legba1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
BleedTears:
Yes according to igbos tradition, if a woman bride price is paid the children they had is legally the man's child whether separated or not.
And the last time I checked big church paid in full, so he is the father of the son come rain come sunshine. Tonto or whatever she's called is is just playing around.

Na Davidoyomi, that I am not too sure if he paid

Are you saying if Davido didnt pay dowry, chioma family will claim his son?.....That must be a joke because i dont see that happening..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Newboss(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

They can only but try.

Ina ati ife fun Tonto.

He has always publicly acknowledged the boy as his son.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook / 15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.