Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse (16200 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
@BABEELOVE

So who was I insulting?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
Just a general statement!!! I mean it is obvious who we often address and was wondering the need for diplomacy afterall. Just wondering if there was anything like "diplomatic insults"
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
Carlosein:

that's what we've been trying to make you and denex and all odas like una understand boi-boi for jand and yankee na king unlike in naija.

for exxample u get money to pay for boi-boi?

your whole salary (no let me guess am make people no know) no fit pay babyosisi own boi-boi for there. grin grin

shey i lie cool cool

my brother,I like my own boi boi abi girl girl job here.
I'm not complaining.
My dream is to be the head boi boi at my job someday
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2007
set up a ''free American Visa'' thread and see how they run around emailing you,  trying to leave their 'presumed' good job in motherland for the boi boi job (whatever that was supposed to mean)

God bless America land of the shinning sea, home of the brave
(make i run fi cover  grin)
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Traitors. Why them fit do "boi boi" for america them no fit do "boi boi" for naija. For 7months i don dey look for house boy wetin. Hahaha "boi boi" na big money for america o hahaha. I know one boy wey dey build house with "agbekpo"
money when him get for america. We dey call the boy house agbekpo house, hahaha.

lol my dear get it into your thick skull and dont let frustration kill you. I havent run across a Nigerian immigrant boi boi before. All those i know have decent employment and live lives that you can only dream of pls!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Tornadoz(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2007
Mmm I'll pass on this one.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by jegola(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2007
those oyibos are always think they d best,hey think their products is superb.they built bridge by themselves and it collapsed.if it were to be a nigerian,those onyibos will carry d news as if the naijaz are incompetent.well ma brothers nd sistas,God pass them tongue
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
jegola:

those oyibos are always think they d best,hey think their products is superb.they built bridge by themselves and it collapsed.if it were to be a nigerian,those onyibos will carry d news as if the naijaz are incompetent.well ma brothers nd sistas,God pass them tongue

you should be ashamed of yourself. The oyinbos have just one head like you and yet you all shout and clap when just ONE bridge collapses. How many bridges and buildings collapse daily in Lagos alone?

The only issue i have is it is hypocrites like you who will be queueing at the US embassy tomorrow if they suddenly decided to give out free visas.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
Bridge don dey collapse for Lagos on a daily basis now?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
denex:

Bridge don dey collapse for Lagos on a daily basis now?

of course hypocrites who desperately seek to clutch at just about any piece of straw are here to cry again. Bridges dont fall on a daily basis in Lagos but houses do! Not every thing you read shld be taken literarily, u have a brain please use it rather than bleating.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Afam(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
PTH:

of course hypocrites who desperately seek to clutch at just about any piece of straw are here to cry again. Bridges don't fall on a daily basis in Lagos[b] but houses do![/b] Not every thing you read shld be taken literarily, u have a brain please use it rather than bleating.

The content in bold refers abeg houses do not fall everyday in Lagos, enough of the lies and misinformation.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2007
@PTH

you had a brain. Why didn't you use it before posting such fairytales about bridges collapsing everyday.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
Afam:

The content in bold refers abeg houses do not fall everyday in Lagos, enough of the lies and misinformation.

i agree. the frequent incidences of collapsed houses in Lagos are only figments of my imagination.

The willingness of hypocrites like u and denex to sieze on allegories as a tool for grandstanding is first class.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2007
@PiTy H

I wonder why you would make yourself a champion at peddling allegories that do not represent the realities on ground except of course with the malicious intent to misinform.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
lol talkin gof peddling allegories. it is not malicious intent to inform you that collapsed buildings in Lagos now take place so frequently that we are no longer shocked neither are we surprised when newly commissioned bridges collapse. We are now used to our own ineptitude.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
jegola my brother,

since oyinbos always carry news of whatever happens in Nigeria, shouldn't nigeria (n) do the same? at least people not in nigeria are aware of what's happening there (thanks to the oyinbo media). People overseas are more aware of happenings in nigeria than an average nigerian living there.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
omoge:

jegola my brother,

since oyinbos always carry news of whatever happens in Nigeria, shouldn't nigeria (n) do the same? at least people not in nigeria are aware of what's happening there (thanks to the oyinbo media). People overseas are more aware of happenings in nigeria than an average nigerian living there.

lol, there was a flood in Abeokuta a few weeks ago. it was on BBC news, my brother had no clue even though he lives in Lagos! shocked
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
Meanwhile the mine that collapsed on six people about 4 days ago, they are still there blowing big-big grammar.

Since Bush enter White House, na so-so grammar Americans dey blow.

Asked if the rescuers had found the survivors of the collapsed mine, they answered in the affirmative that they had found Survive-able space under the ground.

What in the hell is surviveable space?!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2007
denex, continue following american tragedies. grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2007
@PTH

continue following Nigerian tragedies.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TCUBE(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2007
hmm i see , here is the loop hole some people have been lokking for to simply attack the Us, say all u want , folks from ur country are stil coming and will always be coming , haters
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2007
@PTH
lol, there was a flood in Abeokuta a few weeks ago. it was on BBC news, my brother had no clue even though he lives in Lagos!
Why you no buy your brother TV instead of phoning him from America to tell him what is happening in Abeokuta. This is the problem I have with Nigerians in diaspora. Instead of buying your brother a Television, you would rather phone him from america to read him NTA news. This is beyond belief.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TayoD(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Pawpaw,

Why you no buy your brother TV instead of phoning him from America to tell him what is happening in Abeokuta. This is the problem I have with Nigerians in diaspora. Instead of buying your brother a Television, you would rather phone him from america to read him NTA news. This is beyond belief.
No be so o. Dem buy dem TV now, only say PHCN no gree dem watch with power failure. We den send dem money to buy generator, but petrol no dey. When dem eventually buy petrol, the petrol spoil d generator because na adulterated fuel. Na so dem carry the generator go give repairer but dem no fit go take am back now becuase Lagos Govt say dem must pay tax before dem go gree use am. So my brother, I go western union go send sh*t money wey dem take pay the tax. Na so dem carry the generator reach house.

As dem dey enter d house, na so omonile aka armed robbers, follow dem enter d house. Dem say dey come for their property i.e. the TV and the generator. Thankg God say dem no wound my brother sha. So u see, we dey try our best, but water pass garri for naija! Wetin more we go do? grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@PTH

what a tool. grin the last time i checked where my brother was staying the had a giant Tv set. You cant blame him for not seeing the news, NEPA dey? The guy never see money to take chop garri you dey ask am to watch the news?

@tayoD, wetin you want make i add again? spot on! grin grin grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
Na true. This Nigeria really bad. You can imagine person wey no fit see garri chop prefer to see giant TV watch.

Na this kain people go still say government no put food for table.

Water really pass garri. In fact giant screen TV sef pass garri.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol denex, i sure say na that one you go see. rest assured the guy is enjoying himself and is doing a great deal better than eating garri.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
@PTH

na you use mouth talk say your brother no see money take chop garri, na you still use your own same mouth say e groove so tay e no need chop garri.

Stay one place O!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
u sef grin politician go fit u. the attributes of lying, grandstanding and twisting words have become second nature to you
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2007
@PTH

davidylan, which word I twist? Abeg, please examine your words well. Thou sayest east and thou sayest west and no man knowest not wither standeth thee.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
denex:

@PTH

davidylan, which word I twist? Abeg, please examine your words well. Thou sayest east and thou sayest west and no man knowest not wither standeth thee.

Shouldest thou not go back to school to learn the use of allegories?  grin

Wert thou not smoking when thou shouldest have been in english class?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
Una don come again shocked  Davidylan---please easy oh!!!  You know that denex will never leave having laid the foundation of Nairaland by casting the first block!!!  He has ways of making sure your posts never reach 1,000.  While he gets to 20,000 by labor day!!! grin

denex, you are quite good looking. But a couple of things notices. You smoke shocked And boy!!! You are a nail-biter!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! embarassed Real dudes do not bite their nails!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.