Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse (16151 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2007
omoge:

na govt dey cause that one now, it's so easy to know grin. don't you know suffering (even though smiling) can weaken that area and the thing it holds?
Mr. D i c ky can't operate on a hungry stomach.

my dear o.
when a man is trying to perform his manly duties and thinking of how to provide,how can he rise?
It is an uphill task.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
You people have just confirmed Lucky Igbinedion as one of the greatest philosophers of our time deserving a nobel price.

So the most impotent country in the world must also be the most sufferhead country in the world which should be somewhere in the EU, Canada or USA.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
denex:

You people have just confirmed Lucky Igbinedion as one of the greatest philosophers of our time deserving a nobel price.

So the most impotent country in the world must also be the most sufferhead country in the world which should be somewhere in the EU, Canada or USA.

are you here on earth?
didn't you read Nigeria is the 13th poorest nation in the world?
Our men are trying to perform their duties while their stomachs are singing "babalawo mo wa bebe" grin,go figure.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Gig0lo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2007
So many other bridges are just a disaster waiting to happen and this country wastes soooo much money elsewhere rather than taking care of business at home, When visiting the US be aware, be very much aware of the conditions on this nations highways. Corruption and graft are the main elements to these accidents, Sound familiar?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
how can you get laid on an empty stomach for heaven's sake No wonder some people are grouchy all the time. Please you guys should send some money via moneygram or western union so these our brothers over here can relax for once!!!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
me i no get time for all this americanised naijas
I GET BETTER THING TO DO.
NOTIN CONCERN ME WITH PERSON WEY DE USE LEFT HAND
DESCRIBE HIM BABA HOUSE
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
ACCORDING TO THEM ALL OF US IN NAIJA PLUS THEIR PARENTS
de cue for almighty AMERICA VISA its a pity!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2007
osereka na wetin we do you?
haba!!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2007
not what you do, but what you didn't do
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
I just checked the statistics and European countries are the top 10 most impotent countries while West Africans are the top 10 most Potent. (sexually)

why this inverse corelation?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2007
TO LURE OUR GUYS INTO THEIR SLAVE MARKET,
and our babes as their call girls or ASHAWO!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
because when a man is poor and jobless with no hope of employment, he has no other preoccupation but to procreate afterall it's for free.

the thing to ask is do you think he would willingly wish to be doing that?

@osereka

while i do not agree that those abroad are slaves, i would still prefer to be a slave one million times over in america than in naija. (show ur stupidity and ask me why) grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2007
@osereka

show your stupidity by engaging in an argument with this Carlosein fellow.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
actually you need not do anything cos as we all know show me your friends and i'll tell you how stuuuuupppiiiiidddd

you are.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2007
hnmm tongue
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
Uhmmm
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Carlosein
Leave your email and I would give you a job. You don't have to carry shit to earn a living bro.
Hola me.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
do you think he is qualify to do anything better? undecided
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Paw-Paw

are you in CBN? I want to come and make enquiries regarding benefits that were due to me when my papa die in active service for the CBN by now, that cash suppose don reach N12 million. I'm serious O!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
OL BOY YOU GET LUCK O
I beg remember osereka wen the deal click o
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
No shaking!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
nna men, I trust you grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
Meanwhile a bridge has collapsed in China. 14 people were confirmed dead earlier, then the death toll rose to 20 and now, 29 and most probably a couple of more bodies may be found.

The figure did not rise and fall and rise like we experience in some other bridge incident. The rescuers are not resting and continuing and going to sleep and coming back and saying it's took dark or saying they don't want to risk their lives like we saw in a recent similar incident.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2007
you need high powered laying on of hands.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
bbc, cnn, will give you fact
so far the dead are not americans!
AM BEGGINING TO WONDER IF AMERICANS EVER DIES.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
osereka and denex make una live america alone bo
let's concentrate on our own problems which are a legion
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
WHEN DO YOU START USING our problem?
you mean say you be naija seriously?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
Is there any place I identified myself as non Nigerian.
I'm an Igbowoman
A nigerian
a Christian
and I wear those labels with my head held high.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
@babyosisi

"our"?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
I meant our own problems in Nigeria.did you misunderstand me?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2007
Osisi,

you no dey tire for this kain people  It is still a situation of "us" Vs "them" oh! sad
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2007
abi o we don leave them denex and co grin

God bless America cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.