Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju (24735 Views)

2023:PCG Dump Tinubu, Adopts Osinbajo Candidacy To Consolidate Buhari's Legacy / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by SATANICALLY666: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Deji Adeyanju, the convener of Concerned Nigerian, has highlighted why President Muhammadu Buhari may not prefer Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to succeed him in 2023.

Adeyanju said Buhari may not support Tinubu’s presidential ambition due to his alleged corrupt nature.

Speaking exclusively with DAILY POST, the Abuja-based rights activist was reacting to Buhari’s recent mark that he would not reveal his preferred presidential candidate.

The President had said his preferred candidate may be killed if he reveals him.

However, Adeyanju said Buhari might not look in Tinubu’s direction because he could cripple Nigeria financially.

According to Adeyanju, “I don’t think Tinubu or Osinbajo would be Buhari’s preferred candidate because I have studied him for a very long time now, and I can tell you that I have been able to predict almost all Buhari’s move even before he became President.

“He has done majority of the things I predicted and even exceeded my predictions. I don’t think he would support either of them, and these are my reasons.

For Asiwaju, Tinubu is too blatantly corrupt for Buhari to support him. This is somebody with no known source of income and is richer than Lagos, Osun, and many states in the Southwest; if you give somebody like that presidential power, he would completely cripple the country financially.

“Asiwaju has an inordinate love for material things and accumulation of wealth. You can say anything against Buhari, but he is not that kind of person; Buhari is not that vein; there is still that level of decency in him.

“Buhari is not that type of person that would go and buy or accumulate properties in Lagos or Abuja in hundreds, so those are features in Tinubu that could make Buhari not likely to be inclined to handing over a whole country to him.”

Adeyanju said Buhari might not forgive Osinbajo for some remarks he allegedly made while he was undergoing medical attention in London in 2017.

The activist said reports that Osinbajo claimed that the President might never return alive may count against him because Buhari does not forgive.

For Osinbajo, there have been a lot of reports that when the President was sick, he was among those who made a remark that he may not make it back and that he was already plotting and meeting people who would become his Vice President.

And the Buhari we know does not forgive, neither does he forget things like that. There are insinuations that the President has not forgiven him for such remarks that he was labeled to have said. Osinbajo is not like to get the President’s nod.

“I think that this President is likely to look towards Southsouth, though I’m not in the position to know his mind, but I don’t think he would support Tinubu or Osinbajo,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/18/2023-presidency-why-buhari-may-never-support-tinubu-osinbajos-candidacy-revealed/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2022
We already knows that fulanis dont forgive & forget, but he was there through the help of God & some God sent. i think the agreement is reached right from the beginning & as a true muslim he will never want to betray.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Flexherbal(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2022
It isn’t about your preference but who the people want.
Or, the people no longer have a say
Anyways, everybody just dey talk their own.
You must not die on top of a woman, before you are able to satisfy her. Gifts and better knacking is ok.
Last long enough to satisfy her. Full election till you are done. Use
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used-in-stisfying-numerous-wives

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Moferere: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
We already knows that fulanis dont forgive & forget, but he was there through the help of God & some God sent. i think the agreement is reached right from the beginning & as a true muslim he will never want to betray.
Are you perturbed by Deji's opinion?
This is electioneering period, everybody has become a pundit.
Nansense undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by AbijaJ: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2022
This guy talks too much. I don't know who is a worse talkative between him and Reno Omokri.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by OVB123: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2022
U have hit the nail on the head. Tinubu and osibanjo will not get the party ticket. I pity both of them.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Agreement ?... Smh
Can you imagine the mentality of average Yoruba man...

You guys will never learn no matter how many times something has happened to you. It's a pity.

I only blame those that cropped out history from our corriculum..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Bastardlyrich: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2022
Let me book
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Righteousness2(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
If at all there will be a 2023, Pastor Osinbanjo is the only Westerner that has a chance of succeeding Buhari. But The chance he has will not come from Pmb. Only a Divine intervention will make Osinbanjo president, and like I said before, it goes down to if GOD is Pleased with the role he has played as a VP! Because he had a specific role GOD gave him to play.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
AbijaJ:
This guy talks too much. I don't know who is a worse talkative between him and Reno Omokri.
point out one lie in what Deji said cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Cyntie55(f): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Personality, I can't support either of them. Osinbajo is also part of this catastrophe economy.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by bigdammyj: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by FactBoyz: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by NaijaMutant(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
angry
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by micronut(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmn.. Adeyanju, you don start baa.

Meanwhile, guys, see small business you can start with small money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEryIrg-18
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by MrAnele(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yawn
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Thinktwicemybro: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
The south west is very greedy. They think the presidency is their birth right. Bloody bastards.
8 years obasanjo, 8 years vice president. What else do they want? There are other regions in this country.
Anyway anything to fustrate the jagaban of bullion van is welcomed.
As for osibanjo he thinks we are fools, he want to dissociate himself from the monumental failure of this government. He claimed he is brilliant but does he has the political will to rescue Nigeria?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Mooh247: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
cool

This PDP Adeyanju guy should face his Party and suck Atiku's blockos

8000 delegates from ACN and CPC faction of APC would vote for who they want, and Buhari won't force anybody to vote who they don't want

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by GboyegaD(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Awon sha go nbu go. Buhari isn't better than any of them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Oduduwa707: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
kiss
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by cliqtips: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you like, don't take part in politics.
You can do your part.
Nigeria election can't be won on social media alone.

We have more people in the remote areas that would need to be sanitized.

You should do your part too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by saheedbadmus(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Huh
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by BabaIbo: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
It is a known fact, they are not marketable, loyal and trustworthy.

Simple!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by gentiles(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Just imagine

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Mc3kwata(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Talk talk...
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by phoneport(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
You people are still here with your cracy permutations of who to support and who will win, are you happy the way these set of senseless and near grave ancestors have bastardized the country

I am highly flabbergasted by your stupidities angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Too corrupt but he used hos private jets and money for campaigns

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.