Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju (24707 Views)

2023:PCG Dump Tinubu, Adopts Osinbajo Candidacy To Consolidate Buhari's Legacy / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by emkz: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
This guy na novice. How can you hinged Buhari's non support of Tinubu on corruption?

How about Babachir Lawal? How about humanitarian affairs...?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/18/2023-presidency-why-buhari-may-never-support-tinubu-osinbajos-candidacy-revealed/

"I don't have time to read the long epistle, If e don dey long too much na lie dey full am, btw, this picture is a perfect description of a particular tribe". Village People Spokesperson

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by flokii: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
I hate the guts of people like this Deji Adeyanju.. so PMB didn't see that Tinubu was corrupt before teaming up with him prior to 2015 elections?

Well, I know most of them including conveners of EndSars they turned to EndLagos are closet PDP agents looking for every means to disqualify Yoruba candidates in APC ahead of 2023 so I'm not surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by gentiles(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
point out one lie in what Deji said cool
Is there any truth in what he said? When did Osibanjo make that comment?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by MrImole: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Everyone now has an opinion on 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Bigchristo: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
We already knows that fulanis dont forgive & forget, but he was there through the help of God & some God sent. i think the agreement is reached right from the beginning & as a true muslim he will never want to betray.
Gist if Buhari decides to change mind nobody can stop him, the only thing I see is that Tinubu has already gotten his support Baba don’t want to fully show it because both people closer to succeed him are from same region, as for now Buhari will remain neutral until the party fully decide via primary elections.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Enemyofpeace: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na that of Tinubu sweet me pass. greet your boss for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/18/2023-presidency-why-buhari-may-never-support-tinubu-osinbajos-candidacy-revealed/

Buhari isn't nigeria & who he chooses to support or not is his business. Who Nigerians choose to support is what matters
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by belente(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tinubu is a very corrupt fellow

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by MorataFC: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
point out one lie in what Deji said cool
where did Osinbajo say that Buhari may not return alive?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Attention seeking MOFO.
Mumu just looking for more attention . Trash talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by desiredhome: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
If at all there will be a 2023, Pastor Osinbanjo is the only Westerner that has a chance of succeeding Buhari. But The chance he has will not come from Pmb. Only a Divine intervention will make Osinbanjo president, and like I said before, it goes down to if GOD is Pleased with the role he has played as a VP! Because he had a specific role GOD gave him to play.
Story

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by flokii: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
ednut1:
Too corrupt but he used hos private jets and money for campaigns

I wonder o.. see how PDP agents reason. Their only pain is that Tinubu single-handedly removed their incumbent candidate from power, reason they are all out against his ambition.
If SW won't get presidency in 2023, then South should forget it. We don't need incompetent people who can't develop their region despite huge allocations they get from FG while contributing nothing to government coffers at the helm of affairs. Charity begins at home.. let them go and develop their enclave first before aiming to rule Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Bluntemperor: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Flexherbal:
It isn’t about your preference but who the people wants.

Don't mind him!
Tell us what you want and your own preference, brother!
Nigerians too are watching and waiting for the Politicians and how they want to move Nigeria forward in this 21st Century- where Dubai- an arid County is now having water in the desert,lakes and technologically presenting itself as a place to visit!
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by VEHINTOLAR: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
All this Buhari is not corrupt,he is decent blah,blah,blah is nothing but rubbish ! The fact is that the only consideration for Buhari in choosing is successor is NEPOTISM ! The guy man in his primitive heart of heart would prefer another fulani man to succeed him even if the person is from a different political party and that's a fact ! How can anyone say Buhari himself is not corrupt with the high level of humongous corruption that's being perpetrated,especially by his beloved Northerners under his straight fula nose ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Shikena(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
OVB123:
U have hit the nail on the head. Tinubu and osibanjo will not get the party ticket. I pity both of them.
Pity? These are politicians, they will align with what works for them & most likely eventually back their party's choice. They have options.

It is their followers wasting their valuable time on online fights and useless analysis that should be pitied. Time waits for no one.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by chloride6: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Deji, you can lie eh?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by desiredhome: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
All this Buhari is not corrupt,he is decent blah,blah,blah is nothing but rubbish ! The fact is that the only consideration for Buhari in choosing is successor is NEPOTISM ! The guy man in his primitive heart of heart would prefer another fulani man to succeed him even if the person is from a different political party and that's a fact ! How can anyone say Buhari himself is not corrupt with the high level of humongous corruption that's being perpetrated,especially by his beloved Northerners under his straight fula nose ?
Is Buhari the northerners? So much hatred....
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by emperor863(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
The south west is very greedy. They think the presidency is their birth right. Bloody bastards.
8 years obasanjo, 8 years vice president. What else do they want? There are other regions in this country.
Anyway anything to fustrate the jagaban of bullion van is welcomed.
As for osibanjo he thinks we are fools, he want to dissociate himself from the monumental failure of this government. He claimed he is brilliant but does he has the political will to rescue Nigeria?

There is absolutely nothing you Igbos can do, a south westerner is the president after Buhari. Your leaders are so myopic and you followers are moronic. This is the reason you allowed that mad hunch backed albino to mislead you into disparaging other tribes in the name of a phantom republic. Now you want other tribes to give you presidency by fire by force.

If we talk now, some mods will be thinking of banning us.

The fact remains that if your elders were to be intelligent enough, they would have have seen the game plan of the south west during the initial days of APC. That was when they ought to have checkmated the south west. Did they do that? No. Rather it was "Atiku is cumming". Atiku that can never win any elections even in the North.

For the sake of humanity, let me prepare your minds so that you don't commit suicide like Azikiwe tried to kill himself in 1927 before he was rescued by Fulani herders. The next president is a Yoruba man but all hopes are not lost. The Igbos can have the presidency in about 64 years time. By that time, all the hate filled frustrated Igbos would have long died and would be replaced by the Igbo children who are currently receiving quality education in the south west.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Shikena(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
gentiles:

Is there any truth in what he said? When did Osibanjo make that comment?
Don't mind them. Na mere beer parlour talk. You know in Nigeria people make up stories in their head and present it as fact. Investigate it well, you find out there is no verifiable direct source. It's 3rd party "I hear say.."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by yahmohy27: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cyntie55:
Personality, I can't support either of them. Osinbajo is also part of this catastrophe economy.
How do you mean ma?
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by wizelink(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
In as much as I don't want old men to lead Naija again, I disagree with Mr.

How has this country faired economy wise and financially since this administration came on board?

How has this country improved in reducing corruption since 2015?

Pls leave Tinubu or osibanjo out of this because even if you the writer get there as president of this country you can't change anything.

This system is corrupt and needs strong institutions, strong cum politically-willed and sincere people couple with strong electoral act and amended constitution to correct the ills of country to some extent.

Naija has never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines as it is today.

May God have mercy on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by musicwriter(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
If at all there will be a 2023, Pastor Osinbanjo is the only Westerner that has a chance of succeeding Buhari. But The chance he has will not come from Pmb. Only a Divine intervention will make Osinbanjo president, and like I said before, it goes down to if GOD is Pleased with the role he has played as a VP! Because he had a specific role GOD gave him to play.

"If at all there will be a 2023?" So, you even realistically believe there could be rapture before 2023? You must be kidding me.

Whatever you do, don't have children, not because there'll be rapture but because I pity anybody that would take you as a mentor or even receive any form of knowledge from you. Such people would be so dumb when they grow up to face the reality of life. On the other hand, you shouldn't even have children at all because the rapture would happen in your lifetime. It would happen in few minutes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by BloomingDale(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yorubas should vote PDP next Lagos election to whittle down Tinubu’s influence. I’m probably sure he and his cronies are the ones sucking Lagos dry, but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by BloomingDale(f): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
flokii:

I wonder o.. see how PDP agents reason. Their only pain is that Tinubu single-handedly removed their incumbent candidate from power, reason they are all out against his ambition.
If SW won't get presidency in 2023, then South should forget it. We don't need incompetent people who can't develop their region despite huge allocations they get from FG while contributing nothing to government coffers at the helm of affairs. Charity begins at home.. let them go and develop their enclave first before aiming to rule Nigeria.

As if South West is any better.
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by flokii: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

As if South West is any better.

Aso rock is not meant for "I chop you chop affair" going on in some parts of the country.. reason anyone claiming it's their turn will be disappointed.
FYI, SW remains the best performing geopolitical zone in terms of economic progress, revenue generation and development while places like NE and SE remain the least performing zones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by MikoB: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Many pundits are on the loose now that the elections are close, first they said buhari will go against the VP because he sacked the dss guy!the latest is that he wished buhari dead when he was sick, can't people reason for once, the event of sickness happened in 2017 or thereabout so buhari is so stupid to allow osinbajo to run in the same ticket with him in 2019 again,someone that wished him dead.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by naija4life247: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Buhari could not support himself to win despite on three different occasions. He has to beg Tinubu to help him. How then can such a dummy support someone to win? If the lifeless terrorist likes, let him come out and contest for third term against the Jagaban Borgu, the useless terrorist will be disgraced and humiliated by the godfather of all godfathers Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

But, is Tinubu trying to be President for the sake of the masses and make Nigeria better, or for his own selfish reason? That one, I no fit say. But his political sagacity is next to none. He is the father of modern day Politicking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Shikena(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
X
Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by Shikena(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
BloomingDale:
Yorubas should vote PDP next Lagos election to whittle down Tinubu’s influence. I’m probably sure he and his cronies are the ones sucking Lagos dry, but what do I know?
Why PDP? Based on what? How did Lagos fare before Tinubu's influence & how is Lagos today? How do other states compare with Lagos within the same timeframe? Who are the people sucking the other states dry?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju by israelmao(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Another foolish way to do hatchet job.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Tolulope Arotile: Too Early For Hangar In The Sky / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.