Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists (9985 Views)

Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill / Mohammed Haruna: Why INEC Can’t Reject Senate President Lawan’s Candidacy / Pay Ransom To Kidnappers & Get A Minimum Of 15 Years Imprisonment - Senate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Balzy: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
see bill!! Wahala. So if one is kidnapped na die be that na.
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by cliqtips: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Double standard aka nepotism has done this country baddd
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Bigchristo: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
IamV:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/navy-efcc-reject-senates-bill-to-criminalise-payment-of-ransom-to-terrorists/
I don’t really understand why on earth a person will pay to free their kidnapped family members and still be arrested and prosecuted for doing so, if the security agencies are not swinging to action to free victims then the person family who can negotiate and afford to secure the release of the victims can do so by involving the the security agencies & government in coordination to the release, fellow Nigerians it’s time you start electing leaders with right thinking faculty not this outdated people just imagine the kind of blonder they make daily in their decisions and bills.
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by deepwater(f): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=KingOfAmebo post=110333713][/quote]

U Don pass this level na, wetin happen?
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by asanausana91: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Until this country begin to see security as the most important agency this terrorism will not stop.
You are paying policemen 50k while you are paying 29 millions to a senator and you expect the police will be happy protecting the people that are collecting millions?
One month salary and allowance of a senator can pay a policeman salary for 35 years.
This is injustice to the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by michjunior: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Don't this senate have sense. Security we no get and someone pays ransoms for his dear one you want to criminalize such person for saving anoda.

Head is really paining this idiots.. is that the bill to pass??

Nigeria is a joke

I swear this 8th senate no get sense at all..their brain dey pain dem
This country masef tire me
Dullards in every seat of power

1 Like

Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by michjunior: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Loewe:
We can't continue like this! Each time a criminal receives ransom, you empower them to do more and get more money and the cycle never stops.

In the words of brain jotter
Get out!!!
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by DemMannaScam: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
I dey tell u

These mohammedan jihadists cum terrorists are the reason the zoo has collapsed cheesy

triple996:
Wahala de wooo. What do they mean by this.
My kpurumiri friends are tired of reporting me grin
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Allisgud: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
And they can't put it to law that any corrupt govt official should be jailed
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Iseoluwani: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
michjunior:

I swear this 8th senate no get sense at all..their brain dey pain dem
This country masef tire me
Dullards in every seat of power

Nigeria to the dogs bro
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Belleful: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hahaha, wahala goes to town. Make Dem kidnapped the sponsor of the bill first, and police fail to come rescue am, Dem make he show us how he go take free himself, them I go support the bill. The Navy and efcc did the right thing.
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by assholemods: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Don't this senate have sense. Security we no get and someone pays ransoms for his dear one you want to criminalize such person for saving anoda.

Head is really paining this idiots.. is that the bill to pass??

Nigeria is a joke
Very useless set of senators.
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Lionnation: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
But I thought this bill have been passed some years ago where it's a criminal offence to pay ransom what's going on
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by aloma007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
doverulez:
No everyone knows what's going down.. you see that there are high profile Nigerians benefitting form this whole charade. this country is a mess. Abeg, who get beta link to permanently remove me self from this God forsaken country?

If you have a handwork with certificate reach out to me for a Dubai job.
All you need is your passport.
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by Blackdisciple(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Someone here on NL once said before sanity will come back to Nigeria death penalty will need to be installed...
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by IMASTEX: 3:53am On Feb 19, 2022
tutudesz:
Why not criminalize Corruption undecided the major contributor to this crimes
No they will rather blame & point fingers at everything and everyone else but themselves.
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by doverulez(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2022
BABA! how i wan take reach you. Can i have your number? T'wll make connecting to u easy. Many Thanks
aloma007:

If you have a handwork with certificate reach out to me for a Dubai job.
All you need is your passport.

1 Like

Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by aloma007(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
doverulez:
BABA! how i wan take reach you. Can i have your number? T'wll make connecting to u easy. Many Thanks

Sorry my response is coming late bro, I never meant to ignore, I just logged in back.

0, eight one zero zero 671586
Re: Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists by aloma007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
doverulez:
I've also tried to get back to you but due to nairaland's restrictions.

Get me on fb account Champion Adeyemi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Plans N60 Billion Alternative To Ikorodu Road / Omo-Agege: National Assembly Can’t Deliver New Constitution / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of ₦284 Million Belonging To Ex-Gov Yari To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.