Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,015 members, 7,859,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA (32091 Views)

How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
If he had known this would happen to him in Nigeria, I guess he would have chosen to be repatriated to the U.S jeje.
Naija prisons no be your mate.
na lie. Na for naija prison him go enjoy pass, settle everybody and even impregnate his wife . I’m the Nigerian prisons money answereth all things
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by obunaka(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
healthyguy:
Why cant NDLEA sit down, do a thorough job of investigating this matter to get to the root of it, find out who and who is behind the crime ring before making public statements

Let them learn from the FBI biko

Anyway, click thelink below to start affiliate marketing business

The NDLEA cannot totally be exonerated until they do a thorough job.
The investigation officers at NDLEA should get the CCTV recordings on the said day at the Enugu airport and find out how the courier was able to pass airport checks without being discovered with a whole 25kg of cocaine!
Something is wrong somewhere if the courier could pass Immigration and NDLEA checks without being noticed.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by anonymous1759(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Enuf of this kyari news.HANG him or send him to US already.We are tired of SCAM news angry angry

FBI are watching our game sha.Those guys aren't FOOLS

What will they do?
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Youngminister(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bleep all yo
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by chukwuibuipob: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
anonymous1759:

What will they do?
Let our own dey deceive themselves
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/512137-alleged-cocaine-deal-how-abba-kyari-worked-with-drug-cartel-in-brazil-ndlea.html

"Why do you people keep recycling the same news and giving it a different headline? Our mods should do better na". - Village People Spokesperson

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Badonasty(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dem don over flog this story abeg…it’s getting boring already sef
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Quiny32323: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
This report doesn't make any sense.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Omodua(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
Although this DJ employed by Obi Cubana is giving me joy, the man's still going down.

No illiterate Okoro should quote me please. I don high, and in no mood for a fight tonight. Be like Cubana dey put Mkpurummiri for these drinks on code. grin
You are really high with Mkpurummiri. Always looking for negative sides of SE descents. But you won't succeed. Concentrate on the calamity befalling Benue state. The Fulani herdsmen have obliterated your heritage. Deal with it!
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by cleish(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
This people are still talking rubbish, if the incident is true, HOW COME 25kg of Drug successfully passed through clearance without detection...

NDLEA that can find drugs inside the stomach but na big bag of drug they failed to catch...

Yeye Dey smell
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Okoroawusa: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
This report is too long abeg

Abba Kyari is a criminal... simple
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Okoroawusa: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Why do you people keep recycling the same news and giving it a different headline? Our mods should do better na". - Village People Spokesperson
My thoughts exactly
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Ogunleti01: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
exactly, ndlea is not coming out with the whole truth, how were the mules able to scale through airport checks by the ndlea if only the police is involved.
Believe you me the issue of profiling of passenger at any interdiction point is 50:50. so!we are not magician!
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by okeke6969: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
NDLEA boss is trying to cover up but he forgot to know that the said drug was 25kg and pass through their watch undetected. How come? Does it mean they were sleeping?
To be candid, head will roll in that NDLEA.
All the officers on duty that very hour will smell pepper.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
AntiBMC:
This is evidence that truly, the meth plague in the South East was facilitated by that fulani super crook, Abba Kyari. Everything is now being exposed to the glory of God.

To think that some months ago, he was a celebrated cop who arrested and grilled people, the way the NDLEA is now grilling him... karma is one pretty efficient biatch.

You are likely correct but I belief there are more distributing members on ground in SE and they must be apprehend this kyari criminal must not go down alone all his cartel must be Dock.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Elidrisy20: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who cleared the cartel from the airport? My ppl are involved in this deal
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by FireUpNow(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
Although this DJ employed by Obi Cubana is giving me joy, the man's still going down.

No illiterate Okoro should quote me please. I don high, and in no mood for a fight tonight. Be like Cubana dey put Mkpurummiri for these drinks on code. grin

Which kind DJ be this now wey dey play Abba Kyari hit songs anyhow? I for like know the dancing steps ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Prisco4luv(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is becoming more interesting
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by TheGift: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
We have already read this 3 days ago. There is. nothing new in this news.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by christistruth01: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:

That Photograph Stank badlly like a dead Rat
You could smell Organised Crime

We called out Abba Kyari but they said we were jealous of Obi Cubana

Decent Businessmen don't throw money on the floor and Trample on it

I just pray Obi Cubana's mother died a natural death because everything about her funeral was very unnatural

The Cartel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Kenmarine(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Some questions still remain unanswered. Did kyari arrest them and hand them over to ndlea when he could have arrested them and sold the drugs without the help of the ndlea?. What was his intentions when he transferred them to ndlea while he could have run the whole show alone as the ndlea claimed they don't know about the deals?.. Lastly who is the big Baron?
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by AntiBMC(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
jrusky:

You are likely correct but I belief there are more distributing members on ground in SE and they must be apprehend this kyari criminal must not go down alone all his cartel must be Dock.

Exactly
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by baralatie(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Racoon:
There is obvious complicity of officers on both sides of the NDLEA and the IRT of the NPF in this drug cartel being operated by the disgraceful supercrook cop.

It is just a case of a dirty gentleman deal that went awry otherwise no one would have heard about the unfolding drama. No wonder the police have been threatening the sister agency to expose the culprits from its own end. So sad & shameful that the law is the breaker of the law in a jungle like this country.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Racoon:
There is obvious complicity of officers on both sides of the NDLEA and the IRT of the NPF in this drug cartel being operated by the disgraceful supercrook cop.

It is just a case of a dirty gentleman deal that went awry otherwise no one would have heard about the unfolding drama. No wonder the police have been threatening the sister agency to expose the culprits from its own end. So sad & shameful that the law is the breaker of the law in a jungle like this country.

I agreed with you 100%. Abba Kyari sentiment has beclouded our sense of reasoning and judgement that we don't even listen to the intelligent barking of a Security Dog (POLICE) drawing our attentions to something unknown to us. A Custom Officer just told me it is not possible that no NDLEA officer was aware a courier is landing at Enugu Airport. The only thing is that NDLEA officers are not working with Informant . The Courier did not beat NDLEA checkpoint at the Airport before he was arrested by Kyari's team based on information made available by informant. He said what happened at the Airport NDLEA checkpoint with 25KG drug was a normal drug deal. The counter offensive by Kyari team after the Courier passed through checkpoint is another deal.

The concluding statement he made was that from statement released so far, Abba Kyari is a strategic member of a Drug Cartel in Nigeria.

That was what he thought happened from his 18 years surveillance experience. Only God knows the truth.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Wallade(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

grin grin

I saw the relationship between A. Kyari and O. Cubanna too but I was not gonna mention it until someone bold enough puts it out there.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Wallade(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
babaolofin:

I agreed with you 100%. Abba Kyari sentiment has beclouded our sense of reasoning and judgement that we don't even listen to the intelligent barking of a Security Dog (POLICE) drawing our attentions to something unknown to us. A Custom Officer just told me it is not possible that no NDLEA officer was aware a courier is landing at Enugu Airport. The only thing is that NDLEA officers are not working with Informant . The Courier did not beat NDLEA checkpoint at the Airport before he was arrested by Kyari's team based on information made available by informant. He said what happened at the Airport NDLEA checkpoint with 25KG drug was a normal drug deal. The counter offensive by Kyari team after the Courier passed through checkpoint is another deal.

That was what he thought happened from his 18 years surveillance experience. Only God knows the truth.

The truth is that the Police and NDLEA are both culpable on this drug deal-gone-wrong and perhaps several others.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Who cleared the cartel from the airport? My ppl are involved in this deal

Abba Kyari sentiment might have beclouded our sense of reasoning and judgement that we don't even listen to the intelligent barking of a Security Dog (POLICE) drawing our attentions to something unknown to us. A Custom Officer just told me it is not possible that no NDLEA officer was aware a courier is landing at Enugu Airport. The only thing is that NDLEA officers are not working with Informant . The Courier did not beat NDLEA checkpoint at the Airport before he was arrested by Kyari's team based on information made available by informant. He said what happened at the Airport NDLEA checkpoint with 25KG drug was a normal drug deal. The counter offensive by Kyari team after the Courier passed through checkpoint is another deal.

The concluding statement he made was that from statement released so far, Abba Kyari is a strategic member of a Drug Cartel in Nigeria.

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by frog12: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
how did people they get drugs enter ethiopia like sweets all the time?

dey comot from brasil and they no catch dem
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Adabestseason(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
If thorough investigations are done,a lot of prominent nigerians will be named and it will be difficult for NDLEA to handle,now i have a fuller understanding that those paraded by NDLEA on cannabis within the country do not commit any offence the main barons are within armed forces,Nigeria problematic force(NPF), the federal legislators. I know that this case will not see the light of the day but it is good for everybody to know who are problems of moral decadence in the hopeless situations we have found ourselves in this contra-factive country called NIGERIA.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Iceberg3: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:

I give it to the FBI if it's that one.. they must have gathered all their facts before approaching the courts to get warrant nd declare a suspect wanted.
If things continue this way, US and other developed countries will deny Nigerians especially Northerners visa to enter their country.

All those paid writers writing rubbish in defense of the man should prepare their mind for results like visa ban, sanctions etc. from their actions.
What about the igbos and Akeredolu Igbo wife?
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by davessales039(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
I guess Nigerians now know why the rate of crime was steadily on the rise.

Oga at the top was involved somehow somehow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.