Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA (32092 Views)

How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by flokii: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iceberg3:

What about the igbos and Akeredolu Igbo wife?

What the heck is wrong with you?. if you know what is good for you, better you stop trolling me and disturbing my mentions.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by mema900: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
Although this DJ employed by Obi Cubana is giving me joy, the man's still going down.

No illiterate Okoro should quote me please. I don high, and in no mood for a fight tonight. Be like Cubana dey put Mkpurummiri for these drinks on code. grin

Are you up to 19yrs old?
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Iceberg3: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:

What the heck is wrong with you?. if you know what is good for you, better you stop trolling me and disturbing my mentions.
that would be way much easier for the both of us if only your arsse quit doing the talking

Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by kasonud(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
Although this DJ employed by Obi Cubana is giving me joy, the man's still going down.

No illiterate Okoro should quote me please. I don high, and in no mood for a fight tonight. Be like Cubana dey put Mkpurummiri for these drinks on code. grin
Ndi one Nigeria!! God big pass una
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by TheOgaBoss: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Believe you me the issue of profiling of passenger at any interdiction point is 50:50. so!we are not magician!
are u an officer of ndlea?
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by Advancedman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
juman:
There are some NDLEA that worked with the cartel in this instance.
They made sure the drug carrier went through the airport checkings.

Police was right in some way.

All government agencies that made up security architecture of airport including airlines, pilots with other workers either by choice, chance, or threats.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by dfrost: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kenmarine:
Some questions still remain unanswered. Did kyari arrest them and hand them over to ndlea when he could have arrested them and sold the drugs without the help of the ndlea?. What was his intentions when he transferred them to ndlea while he could have run the whole show alone as the ndlea claimed they don't know about the deals?.. Lastly who is the big Baron?

He was trying to play the Devil's advocate. Good guy and bad guy at the same time.

Training Day comes to mind.
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by VIKTO83(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2022
The video of Abba Kyari was doctored. Watch and see next step
Re: How Abba Kyari Worked With Drug Cartel In Brazil – NDLEA by hslbroker2(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
mountmoriah:
Escobar

Meanwhile

I sell iron rod

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

contact through signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Eid El Fitr In Owerri (pictures) / Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.