Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,010 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (2587 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Playloaded: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2022
An Identified Nigerian man has shared a heartbreaking encounter involving his girlfriend that made him conclude to never fall in love again.

He said that he paid his woman of four years a surprise visit on Feb 14, but on getting to her place, he caught her in bed with another guy.

The heartbroken man who cried bitterly in a video, said that he stormed off immediately he saw them, expecting her to call him back or apologise.

Unfortunately for him, she sent him the other guy’s number and asked him to say that nothing is going on between him and her.

In his words:
“I will never love again in my life. You people will not believe what happened to me. My girlfriend that I’ve been dating for four years. I decided to pay her a surprise visit today.

I got to her house and I went inside. To my own surprise, I saw my girlfriend in bed with another guy. I was angry and I just left immediately.

I was hoping that she will call me to apologize or even stop me from leaving. I left.

I was just outside and she sent me a message with her phone. You won’t believe… She said please. She sent me a number and she said please respect yourself, call that number and apologize to him. And tell him that you and I don’t have anything together.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaFg7kkAxAP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://playloaded.com.ng/young-man-weeps-bitterly-after-catching-a-guy-oxlading-his-girlfriend-of-4-years-watch-video/
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by mymadam(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Normal. Welcome to the exciting world of the prototype Nigerian babe.

The future is toxically female, according to...

Congratulations buddy. You've just been socially disvirgined. Enjoy wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
It`s not a new thing again, It happens to adam in the garden of eden. B4 he came back from work eve had eaten the forbidden fruit.
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Jeon(f): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2022
okay...

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by nerdfrost(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
The guy cried

Wow.....a simp and more

As for the woman

Well

A farm tool has it's uses

Nosimp2022 angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by tolufase: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
He has been dating himself unknowingly but like some people will say; love is blind!!! He was too blind to realize that he was an option. I mean plan B for the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by silverlinen(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
This man is a Simp, just cos dem dey bang your bani you dey cry?
Omo ladies are the cheapest thing out there right about now. Go out there,tell them sweet nothings, spend a lil change for them and you gon see how they'll flood your dm and apartment.
Who dey do boyfriend and girlfriend this days self? Scrap. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Kevinjap: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Danmboss(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Op baD gan OXLADING ?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by clothingonline(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omo this one choke oooo text msg

Men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
How many times would we tell you guys that the "y" in your girlfriend is silent?

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by paulolee(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
u caught her n she didnt bother to stop u or apologize? she don remove mind from ur matter n dt guy dt oxladed her did a nice job
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Femi8586(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
The worst thing that can ever befall a man is to be a simp. An irredeemable one.
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by Nbotee(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg na lie... This guy is d comedian behind the viral video of American names and Nigerian names (Happiness, Favour and the rest
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Don't girlfriend a slay queen.
Her response to him after cowgirling another man is savage; The soul snatcher words

"Guy! Please respect yourself call that number apologize to him and tell him you and I don't have anything together"

Chai! This is more than an insult
Re: Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years by turischool(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why cry for what is expected
Cry for your future not pussy

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: Boxer Shorts Have Outlived Its Usefulness / There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.