Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary (47391 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Armed Attack On Abolongo Custodial Centre / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by haffaze777(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
parklamson:

And it’s your ineffectual Osinbajo and terrorist daddy G.O Adeboye that’s consequential. Unah never understand politics and we will teach you

Do you need to swim in the same mud with him? we're omoluabi for a reason,I don't expect you to reply him the way you did.we are Yoruba and we expect other people's faith, don't allow some mkpurumiri addict to provoke to say something unexpected of Omoluabigrin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Tareq1105: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-aregbesola-breaks-silence-after-losing-ward-to-oyetola/

Olodo.

I knew he would be disgraced. He has lost in Lagos and now in Osun.

Aregbe how you go do am now? Overrated political animal.

This is a serious political fiasco.

He wants to be Tinubu without learning how Tinubu has been doing it to remain relevant in the eyes of his followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by 1827scv: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
post=110371230:

May God save your soul in the mighty name of Jesus.
It is well with your soul parkla....
[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Elliotwaveforec: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbe is an idiot and a bastard. What do you expect from an Ebira man allowed to be governor of Osun State? A bastard would always show whom he really is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Tareq1105: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sermwell:

Stop talking nonsense! Is Tinubu
God? Anything can happen to anybody at anytime!

For Aregbe to have insulted Jagaban, it shows that he's an ingrate and you know Yourbas don't like such people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Nicenixon: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ykc2:
Apart from ondo and ekiti then when it come to osun state only ife is Christian area ,
what of Ilesha, Modekeke, Ifewara, Olode, Erin ijesha, ifetedo?
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by 4gunners(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Olvic:
It has ended bro, he deserves what he got, he was beaten in his ward today, I trust ijesa people I'm so happy not because he went against Tinubu but he is so quack, his strategy is wrong his timing is also wrong. What else does he want?. all Lagos local government was under him (party level allegedly) somebody that does not have a car before becoming a commissioner, he usually borrows his uncle's car that time, he destroyed osun, no wonder oyetola does not like him he talks in derogatory manner in meetings just because of religious sentiment he denied trophy brewer CofO by levying them so unreasonably high those one are in shagamu interchange now. Owed pension, borrowed recklessly, osun cannot survive two kind of aregbe as governor for him to be a governor and then godfather osun will suffer. But thank God, God is not man
Thank you. Imagine someone like Aregbe succeeded him, Osun State would have been worse off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Enemyofpeace: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
B0time:
Aregbesola political career might be ending soon
it has ended, just like that of oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by ColdHeatt: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
enobi2:
Aregbesola, Tinubu, Oyetola

Make all of Dem getat

All Afonja mosleems are Inconsequential
May you not amount to any good again for down-mouthing Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Alexis11: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

shut up, one igbo boy is trying to cause division among Yoruba and you're enabling it

there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians here, once you're qualified and have political structures with good blueprint, we lined up behind you

educate that dumb blockhead and stop singing his rhythm

The Parkla guy is not Yoruba. No sensible Yoruba will give such reply.
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by BabaO2: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
No mercy for traitors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by foreshore(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Nicenixon: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Olvic:
It has ended bro, he deserves what he got, he was beaten in his ward today, I trust ijesa people I'm so happy not because he went against Tinubu but he is so quack, his strategy is wrong his timing is also wrong. What else does he want?. all Lagos local government was under him (party level allegedly) somebody that does not have a car before becoming a commissioner, he usually borrows his uncle's car that time, he destroyed osun, no wonder oyetola does not like him he talks in derogatory manner in meetings just because of religious sentiment he denied trophy brewer CofO by levying them so unreasonably high those one are in shagamu interchange now. Owed pension, borrowed recklessly, osun cannot survive two kind of aregbe as governor for him to be a governor and then godfather osun will suffer. But thank God, God is not man
I will never wish any state to have someone like Aregbe as governor, the suffering they will experience will be immeasurable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by topoftheworld(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Should I ask Buhari to call Oyetola? grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by nairacountry(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Read this before you give your hard earned money to this fraudulent investment company.

https://www.nairaland.com/6994691/caveat-emptor-before-giving-money
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by austinauto(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it has ended, just like that of oshiomole
Do you people even no much about Edo politic at all? I wonder when people keep saying oshiomole political career has ended. Oshiomole still have the whole Edo north in his pockect, it takes him nothing to be a senator if he want to.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by thuxzwda1: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Anybody get aregbe TB pictures?......I won check something grin
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Ykc2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nicenixon:
what of Ilesha, Modekeke, Ifewara, Olode, Erin ijesha, ifetedo?
wow ooo tell me something so modakeke plus ilesha people are Christians ?no wonder IBL ilesha is located in ilesha they are the makers of 33 lager beer if you know you know cheesy love my ado ekiti people,omolayo paper mill
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by caracas: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Las las na PDP go win the mumu state
Waste of energy from apc.....
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by enobi2: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
IboHausaYoruba:
The spirit of omoluabi has left this man to have looked down on Jagaban of Aftica, a roaring lion of Bourdillon. Tinubu brought you from a room and parlour apartment at Egbeda Lagos, Aregbe your refrigerator repairing shop was located at Akiwonjo then. He made you (a nobody) to become somebody and you have the audacity to disrespect him. Politically, Aregbe youre finished. Go and ask Ambode.
[/s] TRASH

I HATE AREGBESOLA
I HATE TINUBU
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by shegun4sur: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2022
Ykc2:
Apart from ondo and ekiti then when it come to osun state only ife is Christian area ,

Oyo and Ogun state governors are Christians
Ignoramus
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Ykc2(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2022
shegun4sur:

Oyo and Ogun state governors are Christians
Ignoramus
don't let ishaq akintola hear you oooh
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Abdotcom(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2022
helinues:
So in M.I, Aregbesola had received Oshiomole's treatment.

Toh
oshiomole defeated obaseki at primary
Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by gbolah1(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2022
The mistake Aregbesola did was, he didnt know when to quit a fight, once you dnt know this, then you will be disgrace,
In 2011 when asiwaju didnt want fashola to go for second term because of his continuous political growth, party member stood behind him n asiwaju had to bow his head to avoid political embarrassment.
Ambode wasnt lucky because he had issue with party leader.
Despite fayemi stand behind his preferred candidate in his party, he didnt make it open to public but he work underground.
This same thing happen to oshiomhole, he didnt plan hus fight well, then he loose out
Asiwaju was abandoned by buhari government after 2015 election, he accept to work for the same man after been approached in 2019, he didnt denied them completely because of the sideline they did for him in the same administration earlier. This are pat of the reason why many people that arenot supporting his stile before started considering him.
A political leader must know when to stop a fight, if not such leader will loose his relevance.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary by Tingotoe: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2022
My belly o My head o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was Yahaya Bello Calculating While Judgement Was Ongoing? / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.