Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) (7973 Views)

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me / 2019 NAUGHTY MESSAGE: If She Says "Happy New Year" Reply Her This... [PICTURE] / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Something have been trending online as of recent and i can't help but feel satisfied over the increasing number of woke men, i'm loving the fact that over time, there is a growing tendency that the future could be secured from these rouge females.

Here i go: If She At Any Point In Her Life Said That Broke Men Don't Deserve The Pvvssy, Then She Should Not Expect A Rich Man To Stick To Only Her!! undecided
Women will always come up with stupid notions to degrade men and of course only validate themselves, i love the fact that men are now getting very creative with response to there low life biittches with problematic sense of entitlement mentality!

Your stupid self is saying only rich men deserve your body but when we check, you are not even a virg!n, you are some street thott with outrageous body counts, obviously, men do not gain anything from women, but at least you could have kept your hole from random rods to make this "rich man" have some sense of belonging undecided

Still Typing...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2022
You know your body is for only rich men and yet you have had several 3somes, 4somes, 100somes with street thugs having addiction problems
Well this is not even my point as at now, i will spell it out for you slutt!

If women ignored me because i was broke and i was denied sexx over and over again because of this, when i finally get rich, i don't think i will be sticking to one woman!
Its basic economics sis, when there is scarcity of a particular commodity, there will be an outrageously high demand when the commodity becomes available!

You didn't think only your body was for a rich man did you? What? You think you are the only one with high taste
Go ahead and demonize broke men, when you finally get to us rich guys, we will play you karma mixtape!
Men, Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Please If You Are A Male Business Owner Or Freelancer, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
I Would Love To Help Your Business Grow Please.

20 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Brainard22:
The red pill is Golden....
It Always Is!!

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Men, Women Who Speak Like This By The Way Are Most Likely Not Worth It!
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2022
If women ignored me because i was broke and i was denied sexx over and over again because of this, when i finally get rich, i don't think i will be sticking to one woman!

Jesus! Is there a single man out there who doesn't think with his dick? Honestly... undecided

You carry carry a grudge for years because some women refused to have sex with you... Work hard to make money... Spend it on hoes and you think that's vengeance? undecided

You might not even become rich... undecided

No one is stopping you from having sex... If you chased women outta your league, you only have yourself to blame... There are lots of women who would bestow their glorious puṣsies on you for a wrap of fufu and a plate of egusi... Can't you atleast afford that? undecided

The women who turned you down were lucky... Who would have sex with someone who's only motivation to succeed in life is this? undecided

Catch STDs... Who cares? grin

When you make it, you still spend on your hard-earned cash on women... Only you suffer...

Next time your message should be:

A woman who didn't value you when you were struggling, doesn't deserve you when you're doing well

The irony of how the very men who slut-shame women are the ones carrying a grudge when we say no to premarital sex... tongue

16 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Geniuelander: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
.Have also believed in Redpill teaching

TRP

Is Golden
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2022
If I Lacked Something For 10 Years Because I Didn't Have The Money, When I Finally Have The Money, I Would Compensate Myself For 20 Years!!
Thats Just How It Works!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Geniuelander:

Is Golden

grin grin
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Geniuelander:

Is Golden

Have you swallowed your digital pill this morning?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by odinson1(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

Jesus! Is there a single man out there who doesn't think with his dick? Honestly... undecided

You carry carry a grudge for years because some women refused to have sex with you... Work hard to make money... Spend it on hoes and you think that's vengeance? undecided

No one is stopping you from having sex... If you chased women outta your league, you only have yourself to blame... There are lots of women who would bestow their glorious puṣsies on you for a wrap of fufu and a plate of egusi... Can't you atleast afford that? undecided

The women who turned you down were lucky... Who would have sex with someone who's only motivation to succeed in life is this? undecided

When you make it, you still spend on your hard-earned cash on women... Only you suffer...

A woman who didn't value you when you were struggling, doesn't deserve you when you're doing well

The irony of how the very men who slut-shame women are the ones carrying a grudge when we say no to premarital sex... tongue

Why are you pained? It this truth that bitter?

And let me clarify something here,having many women at your disposal does not necessarily mean you are spending Foolishly on them. It means you are having sex with as many women as you want.

Only Foolish men waste their hard earned resources on PROSTITUTES,a wise man however,would only have sex with them,but wouldn't spend because he knows how to get women to be sexually attracted to him without the need to spend on said women.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
How i provoke nairaland females to write long notes is very interesting grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If I Lacked Something For 10 Years Because I Didn't Have The Money, When I Finally Have The Money, I Would Compensate Myself For 20 Years!!
Thats Just How It Works!
Sure... But if it's pusṣy... Then you're a loser... A loser who can't handle rejection...

You aren't thinking of the food you're unable to eat now...

The clothes...

The houses...

The cars...

The businesses...

Your poor parents whom you ought to repay...

It's our vagina! undecided

Zero difference between Simps and Alphas... Only, one begs for sex while the other works hard to afford it... grin

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2022
odinson1:

Why are you pained? It this truth that bitter?

And let me clarify something here,having many women at your disposal does not necessarily mean you are spending Foolishly on them. It means you are having sex with as many women as you want.

Only Foolish men waste their hard earned resources on PROSTITUTES,a wise man however,would only have sex with them,but wouldn't spend because he knows how to get women to be sexually attracted to him without the need to spend on said women.

If you don't need to spend money on them, why wait till you're wealthy? undecided

Now that you're poor, where are the women?

Why aren't you having sex with as many women as you want? undecided

Why aren't you so attractive, there's a wagon of women who would have sex without hesitation... undecided

You and I know you need money to get them... That's why the statement is:

If I lacked something For 10 Years Because I Didn't Have The Money, When I Finally Have The Money, I Would Compensate Myself For 20 Years!!

Isn't it weird that as a redpiller, you're hustling to pay for sex?

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2022
I think i'm really touching nerves with this one grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I think i'm really touching nerves with this one grin
Lol... grin

Not at all...

You just made me realise that women are truly superior...

No matter who a man is... No matter what he claims to be... He would always bow down to a vagina...

I received a lecture from an aunt and I didn't believe it until now...

She said, "promise a man sex and he would give you the world"... How true...

That's the only thing most of you think about... No wonder you're all so easily manipulated... undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Danielkelly: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... grin

Not at all...

You just made me realise that women are truly superior...

No matter who a man is... No matter what he claims to be... He would always bow down to a vagina...

I received a lecture from an aunt and I didn't believe it until now...

She said, "promise a man sex and he would give you the world"... How true...

That's the only thing most of you think about... No wonder you're all so easily manipulated... undecided
AND I SAY No you be wrong.
NO ALL MEN
I HAVE TURNED ON MANY LADIES IN MY AREA, AND WHEN THEY SAY "LETS ME COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU KNOW WHAT...".
I TURNED THEM DOWN.
WITH A "NO".
even the fine fair ladies,
they wonder what kinda person be dis.
Ogbeni man shajl not leave by breast and pucus alone.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Danielkelly:
AND I SAY No you be wrong.
NO ALL MEN
I HAVE TURNED ON MANY LADIES IN MY AREA, AND WHEN THEY SAY "LETS ME COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU KNOW WHAT...".
I TURNED THEM DOWN.
WITH A "NO".
even the fine fair ladies,
they wonder what kinda person be dis.
Ogbeni man shajl not leave by breast and pucus alone.
Few men can do this... Eighty percent of men would never turn down a woman's invitation... It's obvious...

See... The women were surprised! As you say no, a million other men (including the op) are begging for sex from them...

It's disappointing that redpillers are no different...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by odinson1(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

If you don't need to spend money on them, why wait till you're wealthy? undecided

Now that you're poor, where are the women?

Why aren't you having sex with as many women as you want? undecided

Why aren't you so attractive, there's a wagon of women who would have sex without hesitation... undecided

You and I know you need money to get them... That's why the statement is:

If I lacked something For 10 Years Because I Didn't Have The Money, When I Finally Have The Money, I Would Compensate Myself For 20 Years!!

Isn't it weird that as a redpiller, you're hustling to pay for sex?

I can see you don't understand,let me make you understand.

Pertaining to Sex,
I want to make money so i can:
1. Eat good and healthy food in order to look healthy.
2. buy expensive clothes and perfumes to look good and smell nice.
3. Be able to afford going to the Gym so i can gain muscle mass and look fit and strong.
4. Be able to afford good Gadgets and cars.

Now,women are attracted to men with the above listed things,so i can just be the guy and sleep with many women without spending. I want to make money so i can spend on myself to look good, not to make women look Good.
I want to attract women by having a wealthy lifestyle and looking good. I don't need to spend on them in order for they to be attracted to me.

Do you understand?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Valid!
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
How i provoke nairaland females to write long notes is very interesting grin

See this one undecided

Datboredberry writes long notes when she has an important message to pass. It's not because of you.

Imagine! Your worth and happiness lies in the fact that a female nairalander wrote a long message on a thread you created.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by odinson1(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Few men can do this... Eighty percent of men would never turn down a woman's invitation... It's obvious...

See... The women were surprised! As you say no, a million other men (including the op) are begging for sex from them...

It depends on the woman themselves. I can and will never have sex with a woman I don't find Attractive.

If an ugly woman tries to seduce me, I'll run away faster than usain bolt because i can not fathom the thought of drilling the hole of an ugly woman.
But a Fine,sexy seductive woman? That's a topic for another daygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by odinson1(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

See this one undecided

Datboredberry writes long notes when she has an important message to pass. It's not because of you.

Imagine! Your worth and happiness lies in the fact that a female nairalander wrote a long message on a thread you created.

Are you and FERNADEZISBACK related?
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Danielkelly: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

Give yourself a round of applause, I agree with your statement.
Many men can't refuse.
May be it because i'm a Human Chimera thats why can refuse. I am both xx and xy chromosones. but the dominant gene is the
male.
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2022
odinson1:

I can see you don't understand,let me make you understand.

Pertaining to Sex,
I want to make money so i can:
1. Eat good and healthy food in order to look healthy.
2. buy expensive clothes and perfumes to look good and smell nice.
3. Be able to afford going to the Gym so i can gain muscle mass and look fit and strong.
4. Be able to afford good Gadgets and cars.

Now,women are attracted to men with the above listed things,so i can just be the guy and sleep with many women without spending. I want to make money so i can spend on myself to look good, not to make women look Good.
I want to attract women by having a wealthy lifestyle and looking good. I don't need to spend on them in order for they to be attracted to me.

Do you understand?
Stop writing what you don't know...

Come to Abuja...

There's something called 'packaging'...

Neary every man has what you mentioned...

Especially the young men with sugar mummies...

Women are wiser... You're not going to use your fine face/body and gadgets to lay any woman who's 'hustling'... undecided

You spend!!! You take her out, you get her cool stuffs, you pay the bills...

Your good looks would only attract 'decent' young girls... Not the experienced slay queens you intend to use and dump... Because you were dumped many years ago... grin

Your plan wouldn't work...

The moment a 'hustling' woman knows you're tight-fisted, it's goodbye...

There are a million other men who would gladly spend on her... She wouldn't hesitate to trash you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2022
Danielkelly:

Give yourself a round of applause, I agree with your statement.
Many men can't refuse.
May be it because i'm a Human Chimera thats why can refuse. I am both xx and xy chromosones. but the dominant gene is the
male.
You are? I'm curious... grin

Intersex?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
odinson1:

It depends on the woman themselves. I can and will never have sex with a woman I don't find Attractive.

If an ugly woman tries to seduce me, I'll run away faster than usain bolt because i can not fathom the thought of drilling the hole of an ugly woman.
But a Fine,sexy seductive woman? That's a topic for another daygrin
I dunno... I can say no...

Sex isn't something I crazy about...

It can be beneficial... That's something I'm interested in...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2022
odinson1:

Are you and FERNADEZISBACK related?

Why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Rickmann: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Something have been trending online as of recent and i can't help but feel satisfied over the increasing number of woke men, i'm loving the fact that over time, there is a growing tendency that the future could be secured from these rouge females.

Here i go: If She At Any Point In Her Life Said That Broke Men Don't Deserve The Pvvssy, Then She Should Not Expect A Rich Man To Stick To Only Her!! undecided
Women will always come up with stupid notions to degrade men and of course only validate themselves, i love the fact that men are now getting very creative with response to there low life biittches with problematic sense of entitlement mentality!

Your stupid self is saying only rich men deserve your body but when we check, you are not even a virg!n, you are some street thott with outrageous body counts, obviously, men do not gain anything from women, but at least you could have kept your hole from random rods to make this "rich man" have some sense of belonging undecided

Still Typing...

Nigerian ladies have suddenly turned their P***y into a bargaining chip..

How sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by odinson1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Stop writing what you don't know...

Come to Abuja...

There's something called 'packaging'...

Neary every man has what you mentioned...

Especially the young men with sugar mummies...

Women are wiser... You're not going to use your fine face/body and gadgets to lay any woman who's 'hustling'... undecided

You spend!!! You take her out, you get her cool stuffs, you pay the bills...

Your good looks would only attract 'decent' young girls... Not the experienced slay queens you intend to use and dump... Because you were dumped many years ago... grin

Your plan wouldn't work...

The moment a 'hustling' woman knows you're tight-fisted, it's goodbye...

There are a million other men who would gladly spend on her... She wouldn't hesitate to trash you...

Are you trying to insinuate that Majority of women are Nothing but PROSTITUTES?

Anyway,at least now you understand that Men like myself are trying to get rich for the betterment of our well being,not to Waste it on PROSTITUTES.

The richer you look,the more women would be attracted to you. Now you can either decide to spend on them because of the hope of sex(the foolish man move), or you can look for the ones who want to Genuinely have sex with you. You know,the ones who get wet at the mere mention of your name. Broke Redpilled guys have More QUALITY sex than Rich simps.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Mystic969: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
I dunno... I can say no...

Sex isn't something I crazy about...

It can be beneficial... That's something I'm interested in...

How many moniker do you operate?
Re: MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) by Qatar2022: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

For your useless mind you make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will U Eat This Burger That Looks Like V*gina? ( Pic) / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / Is This the Best-breakup Song By A Nigerian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.