Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out (2207 Views)

Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO / Sit At Home ESN Scatter This Man's Head In Anambra Inside Car - PHOTOS / Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by SecretAgent7706: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Read...

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by SecretAgent7706: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
The house is divided

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Baawaa(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can this one be happy with Ibop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baawaa:
Check well she's been supporting them

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by DonBenny77(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sit at home, but he went out briefly.
We in the south cancel any journey through the east on mondays no be fear na precaution.
Sorry for your loss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by gidgiddy: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Only a very foolish person will believe this story. I stopped reading when I saw " From the way they spoke they are from neighbouring Anambra Town"

Whoever wrote this was claiming to be Igbo but is not. No Igbo person will say "neighbouring Anambra town"

Only a non Igbo would

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by WilyWily: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
Sit at home, but he went out briefly.
We in the south cancel any journey through the east on mondays no be fear na precaution.
Sorry for your loss
Do mind their lies.
ESN goes after only Herdsmen terrorising farmers in the Forest and thieves that call themselves police officers that block our roads forcing motorists to pay them.
We will keep gunning them down.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by tunjiajayi: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:
Only a very foolish person will believe this story. I stopped reading when I saw " From the way they spoke they are from neighbouring Anambra Town"

Whoever wrote this was claiming to be Igbo but is not. No Igbo person will say "neighbouring Anambra town"

Only a non Igbo would

So na that line worry you pass. No Igbo man this, no Igbo man that.
Na God go catch all of Una wey dey support madness.
Biagragra people.

Werey something like you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by tunjiajayi: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
WilyWily:

Do mind their lies.
ESN goes after only Herdsmen terrorising farmers in the Forest and thieves that call themselves police officers that block our roads forcing motorists to pay them.
We will keep gunning them down.

So you people did the cattle market settlement massacre, good of one of you flat heads to say the truth. Also good would be the same fate metted on your people somewhere someplace.
As for you op, hand go soon touch you

Evil dogs. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by colorsofrainbow: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Biagragra people.

Obvious you are from the waste.
The way wasterners dabble into fake Igbo storylines eh grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by minasi4841: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Next time u obey simple order.

All hail Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by care4you: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baawaa:

Why won't she be happy?... at least she will find a new dick to mount on soon...

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
care4you:

Why won't she be happy?... at least she will find a new dick to mount on soon...

Stupid comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
minasi4841:
Next time u obey simple order.

All hail Biafra
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't believe this story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by care4you: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Stupid comment

Her fellow ashawo spotted!!... always feeling attacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
care4you:

Her fellow ashawo spotted!!... always feeling attacked

Somehow... I thought you had sense...

But recently, you've been behaving like an idiot...

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by care4you: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Somehow... I thought you had sense...

But recently, you've been behaving like an idiot...

What will be my gain if I had sense?

Sense no dey pay, carry your dirty pussy out of my mentions...ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Frigga13: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Only a non Igbo would

What does it takes to stop the violence in igbo land

I think IPOB should official withdraw and restrategize .. enemies of ndigbo and mischievous evils are taking advantage of the chaos
IPOB should withdraw ESN .. let’s deal with the miscreants first. And identify humans behind this..
Na if e never reach your side you go believe say Na stories ..

I’ve heard first hand stories too.

BecAuse e go soon reach everybody for igboland go begin carry gun”.. see as cultism Dey take advantage slaughter themselves ..

IPOB should use their sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I don't believe this story

Nwannem nwanyi,

IPOB/ESN are doing evil in our land.

The are unemployed, illiterates and cultists who are using "sit at home" to make sure that they are relevant.

These bastards are not soldiers of Ndigbo.

These bastards are not leaders of Ndigbo.

Biko Biko Biko, let's us desist from supporting never do wells as our representatives in the Nigerian community.

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by SarkinYarki: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
The house is divided
Even if Kanubis released the killings won't stop
Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Bounceboune7: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Imagine someone saying they should do something that will pain everyone....tantamount to saying each family should lose a soul so kanu can b released.

To all yee supporting ugm they will soon do something that will pain u grin

6 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Bounceboune7: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Only a non Igbo would
e go soon reach u,them go soon do something wey go pain u too soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by heniford2: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
If the like they should write 700 billion fake stories of IPOB or ESN we don't care as far as bullshits fulanis and police,Army and navy are burning down our houses killing our children Raping our woman and extorting money from us in Eastern states we will kill them either by road or soon house to house death till the leave Eastern states for good so madam keep writing fake stories ur papa money no go waste like that as u no get job another Udele in the making. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by gidgiddy: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Biagragra people.

You guys are funny. A woman with no name, no location, no picture and absolutely nothing to back up her story, goes to Facebook to say that armed hoodlums broke into her house, killed her husband and injured her 8 year old son and that the unmasked hoodlums spoke like they from a "a neighbouring Anambra town"

The problem with this is that anyone can go on Facebook and write such. If this story were true, dont you think this woman would in mourning right now, taking care of her injured 8 year old child and trying to help the Police catch the perpetrators?

Instead, she goes on Facebook to alert the hoodlums that they are from "neighbouring Anambra town", giving them ample time to escape

As I said, only a fool will believe this story

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Wazobia2216: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Read...
Udele use your real moniker now

You know that no one is reading ya shit again!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by Bounceboune7: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Frigga13:

What does it takes to stop the violence in igbo land

I think IPOB should official withdraw and restrategize .. enemies of ndigbo and mischievous evils are taking advantage of the chaos
IPOB should withdraw ESN .. let’s deal with the miscreants first. And identify humans behind this..
Na if e never reach your side you go believe say Na stories ..

I’ve heard first hand stories too.

BecAuse e go soon reach everybody for igboland go begin carry gun”.. see as cultism Dey take advantage slaughter themselves ..

IPOB should use their sense

Asgard73 aka Odin13,e b like say your eye don dey clear.

Them go soon do something wey go pain u

5 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by osuofia2(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
FUKKK IPOB AND ALL ITS SYMPATHIZERS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by adamsmith914: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Only a non Igbo would
No be today, ipob done dey show themselves.

Biafruad. for life.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
know their ancestors photograph

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport / Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running / Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.