Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO (3780 Views)

Sit At Home: ESN Neutralised Ebubeagu Commander And Others Today - IPOB / ESN Kidnaps 3 Rival ESN Kills Them PHOTOS / Sit At Home ESN Scatter This Man's Head In Anambra Inside Car - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
As usual bingos will tell us it is fulani. But guess what? They are all Abakili boys probably from the ESN fraction of Simeon Ekpa as an Abakili man. Because he was the one who warned sternly recently again for sit at home.

So this is what happened yesterday's sit at home by unknown gunmen.

Sit at home
A newly married lady in Enugu was kidnaped by ESN/unknown gunmen on her way home from the hospital when she was discharged. The family rushed to the police, but they couldn't help. The youths had to go find her by themselves, and luckily the military got involved, the kidnappers abandoned the lady in the Bush and ran, however the gunmen were caught.

They confessed that they came from Ebonyi State without gun, their tools are kept in the house of one lady in Enugu. They always return the tools to her after every operation before they go back to Ebonyi

Watch all videos on Google drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CevJ8rnBs9a9sdLdklwDVxe_GoW4CB8R?usp=sharing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2022
We know where they are from sad

These are the machineries from the south west of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by LeoDeKing: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Ipob pigs and esn did not kidnap the lady to kill and eat her. Infact, ipob pigs did not enforce sit at home.

Buhari fulani jihadist herdsmen and dss are the ones enforcing lamidi kwanu's sit at home orders.

Still can't wrap my head around statements like the above always coming out from a tribe that claims to be intelligent.

Ipob pigs will be all over the social media beating their rusty chests on total sit at home order which must be complied with, just few minutes later, they go out to cause mayhem, only for the same set of "humans" to start accusing fulani herdsmen and dss of what they said and just did. undecided

As in, wetin do ipob this kind strong thing?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2022
English Na challenge for you self, I don't even know what you wrote there, hope you are not planning on becoming a journalist

Abeg ohhhh

18 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Sergio101(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:
English Na challenge for you self, I don't even know what you wrote there, hope you are not planning on becoming a journalist

Abeg ohhhh

Dammnn niggrrrr grin

12 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by DrGoodman: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
As usual bingos will tell us it is fulani. But guess what? They are all Abakili boys probably from the ESN fraction of Simeon Ekpa as an Abakili man. Because he was the one who warned sternly recently again for sit at home.

So this is what happened yesterday's sit at home by unknown gunmen.

Fulani herdsmen spokesman is here to advertise their crimes.

12 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Sergio101:

Dammnn niggrrrr grin

hahHHh make him no dey feed us with lies abeg, we Don wise

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by house10s: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Abeg ohhhh
she was cooking meat, dey saw d pot of food, dey took d pot n d lady grin

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Abeg ohhhh
Don't mind that NWA Nkita Ara, His existence is being threaten by Biafra actualization..

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2022
house10s:
she was cooking meat, dey saw d pot of food, dey took d pot n d lady grin

Even if Na hostel she de cook the food, that guy Na clout chaser grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Don't mind that NWA Nkita Ara, His existence is being threaten by Biafra actualization..

grin grin grin grin I swear Na too much of hunger

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Abakiliki people are laying a bad precedent and these part of the reasons people disdain them.

They behave like something people can't tell...

They should just limit their features in their Ebonyi.
Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by heniford2: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2022
Fake stories as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Watch on Google drive
Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2022
heniford2:
Fake stories as usual

Only ESN/Unknown gunmen can do this on sit at home monday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Enforcing sit at home

IPOB/ESN MEMBERS ENFORCING SIT AT HOME ARRESTED BY THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND YOUTHS AFTER KIDNAPPING A NEWLY MARRIED LADY

Any governor in the Southeast who refuses to mobilise every arm of law enforcement in his state to maintain law and order on Mondays should seriously lose his executive powers. Why are we allowing Chinasa Nworu, Ikechukwu Ugwuoha, Benjamin Mmadubugwu, Enemy, Okey Foreign, Bright Chimezie etc to be using these boys they recruit from Ebonyi state to terrorise innocent citizens?

Below is the message that accompanied the video you're watching right now

"Can u all see these unknown gunmen are still Igbos no one is fulani. Na we use our hand support this thing in the name of IPOB. Until these governors forget sentiment and handle them like Wike we will still be like this."

This is by no way an attack on Ebonyi indigines. Far from it. Speaking as someone with Ebonyi ancestry, I want the best for the state. If not for anything else, Dave Umahi has set a standard by which every Igbo governor in the 21st century would be measured and that legacy can never last long under anarchy which is what is brewing in Ebonyi state

At some point these criminals would be eliminated or ran out of Enugu, Anambra and Imo states, where do you think they'll be heading back to? You guessed right, back home. Do you think they'll suddenly become Jehovah's Witnesses and altar boys when they return given that they've been exposed to lives of meth, robbery, kidnapping and incessant killings? Keep kidding yourself

IPOB IS A CANCER ON ALAIGBO

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/144232828074979/

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Abeg ohhhh

Lol. If you're sensitive you would have seen the quote. Ode
So is that the reason why these ESN are eating people's flesh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by BoboNkiti19: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2022
This report is true cause I'm from that area, many of the soldiers who joined in the operation to catch the hoodlums were also from the community so they knew the terrain well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2022
BoboNkiti19:
This report is true cause I'm from that area, many of the soldiers who joined in the operation to catch the hoodlums were also from the community so they knew the terrain well.

Thanks God bless. This is the hell we face because of sit at home.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun

Then below these users will be blind to this thread
Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc notasyouthink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Sergio101(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Rubbish!!.

Woe to that man that every morning, his first prayer will be........"Lord God let their be insecurity and bad news today so that I can have something to report and make more fame, so that the name "udele" will be in everybody's lip and also that they may help me financially seeing how far I have gone in reporting bad news".

Woe to that man.
Simply woe to the man in apex of doom

Outta here

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by AntiBMC(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Thanks God bless. This is the hell we face because of sit at home.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun

Then below these users will be blind to this thread
Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc notasyouthink

How silly do you sound? Which one is “capture lady to kill and eat her”

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Sergio101:

Rubbish!!.

Woe to that man that every morning, his first prayer will be........"Lord God let their be insecurity and bad news today so that I can have something to report and make more fame, so that the name "udele" will be in everybody's lip and also that they may help me financially seeing how far I have gone in reporting bad news".

Woe to that man.
Simply woe to the man in apex of doom

Outta here

U continue killing I continue reporting.
Say no to ESN canibalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

How silly do you sound? Which one is “capture lady to kill and eat her”

What else?
The ones una ESN kidnap for Imo state and steal their cars. Una chop them abi una no chop them?
Yes or no?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Sergio101(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2022
BoboNkiti19:

But every crime in the east is now ESN bah??.

The King's palace that was burnt in the Yoruba land yesterday abi last two days......... had it happen in the east, some lowlives that rejoices over any misfortune would have said......"ESN, IPOB And co"...... Afghaneastern......but here it happened in the west and I don't even think the thread hit front page(imagine, a whole king's Palace ooh).

If only wishes can come to reality.......I will simply by myself terminate all this bogus roaming free.........Yes I said it!!

Outta here!!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by iyapont: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Abeg ohhhh
See what u typed grin grin pot calling kettle black grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Sergio101(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U continue killing I continue reporting.
Say no to ESN canibalism

Since that's your daily prayer..........may the killing reach to you.

Thou I don't think there's anything tangible a big fool like you will loose....... because to my knowledge I don't think you are married yet.

Nevertheless.......on the apex of doom, your nemesis must reverberate.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Aje, quote motivator

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2022
iyapont:
See what u typed grin grin pot calling kettle black grin

Abeg highlight am
Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by iyapont: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Abeg highlight am
Reread what you typed and stop being a twerp grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by Obagofixxy: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2022
iyapont:
Reread what you typed and stop being a twerp grin grin

teacher
Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Sergio101:

Since that's your daily prayer..........may the killing reach to you.

Thou I don't think there's anything tangible a big fool like you will loose....... because to my knowledge I don't think you are married yet.

Nevertheless.......on the apex of doom, your nemesis must reverberate.

No may it reach u and other supporters. Ours is to create awareness

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Abeg ohhhh

After first sentence u should add a full stop. But u misused the comma.
Na y I say u no get sense, u for don see say na quote no be my write up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP / Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). / Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.