Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section (1408 Views)

Poll: Who Do You Prefer?

Mr Co.ck: 46% (6 votes)
190: 53% (7 votes)
Born2fuck: 0% (0 votes)
Mobo444: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
Please house,I will like to know among these guys who do u prefer more and WHY? And who amongst them is sensible?. . . . . . . . . . What's his advantage and disadvantage

1. Mr Co.ck
2. 190
3. Born2Fuck
4. Mobo444

As for me, anytime i read Mr Co.ck's comments i always laugh
same with 190 but hates his state of origin
born2fuck tends to talk abt sex,sex and sex
Mobo444,i really do not know much abt this guy but i believe he is another clown

I prefer Mr Co.ck because to me he is funny

Advantage: Most times he speaks the truth
Disadvantage: He spells wrongly( which i believe he does purposely)
                      He is a racist(He hates Igbo,dnt know why)

Please your comments. . . . . . . .
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Goldieluks: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Gimme 190 and Mr-cork,although sometimes i can't stand Mr-cork's irritating habits,
as for Mobo,i thought he's dead(no offence).
who is born2fffk?? shocked
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Dyt(f): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ow very romantic
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Gimme 190 and Mr-cork,although sometimes i can't stand Mr-cork's irritating habits,
as for Mobo,i thought he's dead(no offence).
who is born2fffk?? shocked

that's harsh. . . . . . .

what are u reasonings for picking both
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by satani22: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
Pa won-90
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
190 is Mr cork so I will just vote for him for been such a great actor.

My favourite on that list in order of personality, is Mr Cork. I used to find him so annoying at first. But he has become our very own dave chappelle. The dude is beyond funny.

born2phuck, honestly, I used to despise him. I have just come to the conclusion that he's just another clown, I just laugh at him now days.

mobowhatever I never like him and never will.
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Excelboi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mr, cork anyday anytime
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hissing
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
rokiatu:

190 is Mr cork so I will just vote for him for been such a great actor.

My favourite on that list in order of personality, is Mr Cork. I used to find him so annoying at first. But he has become our very own dave chappelle. The dude is beyond funny.

born2phuck, honestly, I used to despise him. I have just come to the conclusion that he's just another clown, I just laugh at him now days.

mobowhatever I never like him and never will.

i enjoy his comments and post alot. . . . . grin grin
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
odiaero:

Hissing

Up Chelsea!

So u dnt like Mr Co.ck?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Beync(f): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cork A.K.A 17inches
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by 190: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
People I envy here are:

Iyatrustee ( Never seen who's got a worse mouth after her apart from ragdolls )

M M M ( Shares same mentality with me but more or less a  pervert -alcoholic )

Dyt ( Most open and free lady around here - you can talk to her bout anything )

Goldielucks ( Had a slow relationship with her which has grown over time )

Most recently Odiaero ( No lady can battle him with words - he always wins )

Ranosky ( The dude with the bad- est mouth here )

Xynerise ( But he seems rather cold these days )

Annawhite ( Another partner in crime )

Orton_ ( Most confused nairalander to me )

Phate ( Silent and dangerous )

Ragdolls ( Her matter don tire me )  grin  grin  grin

Mynd_44, Brownteeth and tellwisdom ( Clowns in one package )

Rokiatu ( Takes things to serious these days )

Tima ( Very UGLY GIRL with her notice me - my future girlfriend to be )  angry angry

Natasha ( cos she always win battle of the wits over BABE )  cheesy

Mukina ( Ahhh Mukina - No comments )

Excelboi ( cos he's plain dumb but a great lad _ grin grin

more to follow -
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Excelboi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^ undecided undecided
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by BABE3: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
ChelseaB, is the "winner" gonna get banned for LIFE? If yes, I choose 190. If No, I choose Mr. Cork.
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by 190: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
^ angry angry
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Goldieluks: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
aww 190,if i were there with you,
i would have given you a peck on your forehead,sweetie! kiss
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Odunnu: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2011
Error Poster!
Nothing, absolutely nothing should make you class MrCock in the same league as those up there.
If you read MrCock's posts, you'l notice the guy is a natural comedian and very intelligent too unlike the others. His ability to play MrCock and ****(his other ID) perfectly should tell you he's a near genuise.lol.
Gimme Coccky anytime.
Give Rokiatu Born2fuck. They are one anyway.
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE!:

ChelseaB, is the "winner" gonna get banned for LIFE? If yes, I choose 190. If No, I choose Mr. Cork.

Dnt understand what u mean?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by BABE3: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^ haha-- ChelseaB, how hard are those three sentences to comprehend?

In simpler terms, I choose 190 OR Cork.

How are you btw? smiley
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE!:

^^ haha-- ChelseaB, how hard are those three sentences to comprehend?

In simpler terms, I choose 190 OR Cork.

How are you btw? smiley

lolzzzz. . . . . .I made a big mistake,u wud ve been included in that list grin
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by 190: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE can i lick you like KONTOLO ice cream
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by HighChief4(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
Odunnu:

Error Poster!
Nothing, absolutely nothing should make you class MrCock in the same league as those up there.
If you read MrCock's posts, you'l notice the guy is a natural comedian and very intelligent too unlike the others. His ability to play MrCock and ****(his other ID) perfectly should tell you he's a near genuise.lol.
Gimme Coccky anytime.

Mehn I see him like that too, he seems intelligent to me.

@OP, I will go for Mr. Cocky Joe, though 190 is funny too
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
Odunnu:

Error Poster!
Gimme Coccky anytime.

tnx for d clarification
now mr co.ck gets a VIP reception
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
190:

BABE can i lick you like KONTOLO ice cream

190 i thought u dnt lick?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by BABE3: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
chelseabmw:

lolzzzz. . . . . .I made a big mistake,u wud ve been included in that list grin

You want to categorize me with 190? haba---Wetin I do you na?. Today is Sunday o, pls.

Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by 190: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE be nice to me and you would have me to yourself for 2 weeks  cool cool
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by Phate07(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
Whats the prize for the winner? undecided
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by MMM2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^ a packet of condom,
With 2 NL chicks of ur choice so u can fu-ck dem with d cøndom. cool
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by MMM2(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
Op
Ok i prefer d username pu-55y,

Becos i like eating pu-55y. angry
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE!:

You want to categorize me with 190? haba---Wetin I do you na?. Today is Sunday o, pls.

what are you trying to say? are u saying that 190 is a BIG CLOWN? shocked shocked
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
M M M:

Op
Ok i prefer d username pu-55y,

Becos i like eating pu-55y. angry

When last did u eat puss.y?
Re: Who Is More Preferable Here In The Romance Section by chelseabmw(m): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2011
Phate07:

Whats the prize for the winner? undecided

US Visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Contact Seun / Breaking News: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Bethesda River Discovered In Oji Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.