Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Please Help Sim Card Hacked - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Sim Card Hacked (30210 Views)

HELP, SIM Swap/nin Linking Issue / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / Why You Must Put PIN/PUK On Your SIM Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Krismas(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Albertone:

Hmm well, it's not a credible info though.
It's possible,hin dey play game.But I hope not.
cool Amen
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Semaj77(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Riplogic:
My friend was chatting on whatsapp with someone, the person told him he will hack his simcard, transfer his airtime and deactivate his WhatsApp. Then my friend received this message that his line has been linked to this number on the image. The guy now has already deducted my friend's airtime, we don't know what the guy will do next. How can we unlink the guy's number before he do worst.

He used the NIMC app probably
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by treatise: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
9182736455O1999:
How is this possible

OP may have received random OTP and adopted same.
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by tipsieoladj(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is so simple.. just download the mtn app and unlink the number or call the customer care line
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by uptownemmygee(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nemesis0147:
He cloned your line.
Everything go end within 24hrs unless he decides to clone it again and he can’t do that without having an insider in MTN office so na inside work

My G you sabi work
How e be
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Ikemba007: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Call MTN and stop wasting time here
Riplogic:
My friend was chatting on whatsapp with someone, the person told him he will hack his simcard, transfer his airtime and deactivate his WhatsApp. Then my friend received this message that his line has been linked to this number on the image. The guy now has already deducted my friend's airtime, we don't know what the guy will do next. How can we unlink the guy's number before he do worst.
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Explicits(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
He should call customer care
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by gaftsoil(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
brightalo1010:
So you believed that crap? Una go believe everything Sha
If person wake up 4 morning tell u say em build duplex 4 dream, u go doubt am. Na u and am follow dream?
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Generalfra1999(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Have you used mtn app before
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Just like the way them dey clone US number na wetin dem run your guy be that...there's a code to deactivate it but I can't remember.

But you see that number me I don copy am that scammer think say he bad he don buy market like this cause wetin I go use that him number do he no go forget na some army general I go use am for Op relax your mind last last na military go track him ass

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by collinometricx: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
9182736455O1999:

MTN app uses OTP
What if he has already created an account with the person's number?
You know you can check messages via the app.
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by cedricksly: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Riplogic:
the sim card was not hacked, the sim card was used to register another sim....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Remag666:
Just like the way them dey clone US number na wetin dem run your guy be that...there's a code to deactivate it but I can't remember.

But you see that number me I don copy am that scammer think say he bad he don buy market like this cause wetin I go use that him number do he no go forget na some army general I go use am for Op relax your mind last last na military go track him ass

grin grin thank you guy for covering my 6

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Rainbow219(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Advisevely he should call mtn customer care and inform them what is happening to his line. Not with his line he can call with another person's phone and tell them his phone number and they will unlinked the numbers in 1 minute
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Hespee93: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thw sim has been cloned

Meetthe network provider of the sim card and explain to them asp
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by ITSAZA: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Riplogic:

What is more crazy is, the guy did not even send a single otp or something he just did it.

The hacker cloned your sim card you need to report to your network center and police in case of any unwanted future occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by KingMack(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2022
9182736455O1999:

tommorow morning he should run to the nearest MTN office ASAP.

The queue for MTN fit make person drink snipper

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Deicide: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=Olam09 post=110449677][/quote]This is call divert na, or is this what they call linking?
Re: Please Help Sim Card Hacked by Sicilyjoe: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Olam09:

If you want to link another person's number to yours just collect the person's mobile phone. There is a particular ussd code you'll input into the person's phone with your own number. Viola.. you go dey recieve the persons call and text messages. And there is a code to unlink it back again.

Can u tell me the code ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei Turns To Africa To Offset US Blacklist / ... / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.