Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) (10371 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shey this rti betweens make heaven bayi In the discussion, op explained graphic pictures

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by silibaba: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Really??
Isome people even used bread to eat their poo just for money's sake

Poo should be better than gbegiri in the teeth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Barims(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
God forbid! I will not kiss him for 10 billion dollars. OP stop insulting Nigerian women. We are not cheap.

You are a mumu girl,, people like you would hastily accept 100k offer to suck his tongue talkless of ten billion talkless of $

Go and grow up you don't know what billions is.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
God forbid! I will not kiss him for 10 billion dollars. OP stop insulting Nigerian women. We are not cheap.

But if you close ya eyes you nogo see dat yellow and black rat teeth, and if you cover ya nose, you nogo hear smell of dat leaking diaper.

Oya, oya abeg do am for Nigeria sake at least.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
These teeth will be filled with bacteria any girl that kisses it will definitely be hospitalized. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by GreatAxeMan: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
You mean the ashiwaju of criminality and corruption?
The man who bragged that he is richer than an entire state in Nigeria, even though he doesn't have the entrepreneurial history to explain how he made his money unlike an Adenuga or Dangote?
The same man who was a money launderer for American drug dealers?
Why would anyone want a curse in his family blood line?

[img]https://images./4vzQFqajh5pASy9Gxiw1X9.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./1e680Nol8zCcm1hk3xhVBc.jpg[/img]

Dapson73:
Show us your dad's teeth if it's still complete.

Meanwhile, if you have someone like Asiwaju in your entire family, you will not have time for this nonsense you are projecting.

Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Rugaria: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
More like "can you kiss a toad"?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by colestephan86: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
Hmm, you and I know say na lie you dey lie o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Luckysbab: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

That's the problem with people like you.

Your thinking is so dead that you weigh everything by money and riches. It doesn't matter to you if the person steals to get the money.

Your father must be useless to you. That's why you never think twice before abusing other people's fathers.

You are the chief idiot here.

So Tinubu that the OP is mocking isn't someone's father?

I wonder who is more foolish between you two.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Luckysbab:

So Tinubu that the OP is mocking isn't someone's father?

I wonder who is more foolish between you two.

And the Jonathan and Reno you guys mock, are they not someone's fathers?

That should tell you that you are more foolish than anyone around here. Ọ̀dẹ̀

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dapson73:

Meanwhile, if you have someone like Asiwaju in your entire family, you will not have time for this nonsense you are projecting.

Idiot
But you lots says the jabs will only make tinubu more popular.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
techWriter3:
Shey this rti betweens make heaven bayi In the discussion, op explained graphic pictures
Wayray!! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by OneCorner: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
Chai
Just because u want likes you choose stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by maybet081: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
It's no secret that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the ugliest and dirtiest politician in Nigeria. But ladies, can you kiss him for 1 million dollars?
why didn't you warn that the image in the post is irritating,now I feel like vomiting. Next time am reporting you, be warned.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin See who dey talk. Shebi na your true Life story Nosarex take act dis skit u dey here d do yanga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuIY6FtBSQ

This insult to the Nigerian women is getting out of hand.

A lady accepted to play this role just to appear on a skit to insult her gender. That's why the white refer us as black monkeys, no white girl will accept such a shame of a role
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by maybet081: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
JOemmy:
These teeth will be filled with bacteria any girl that kisses it will definitely be hospitalized. grin
is it IT or HIM? Chill guy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by CharlotteFlair: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
It's no secret that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the ugliest and dirtiest politician in Nigeria. But ladies, can you kiss him for 1 million dollars?
God forbid bad thin for you Op. Me kiss Ebola teeth? Tufiakwa.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by maybet081: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
techWriter3:
I know there are multi bacteria in the very teeth but can a kiss infect someone?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Veggieseedies:

This insult to the Nigerian women is getting out of hand.

A lady accepted to play this role just to appear on a skit to insult her gender. That's why the white refer us as black monkeys, no white girl will accept such a shame of a role

And you are a white anus and shoe licker for exonerating whites with your line of thought. Mumu!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

And you are a white anus and shoe licker for exonerating whites with your line of thought. Mumu!

Compound fool

Must you insult me if I have a different line of thought from you. Idiot
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Compound fool

Must you insult me if I have a different line of thought from you. Idiot

I thought you are white grin sorry I didn't know you are also Black.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hokoorow politics, politics of mockery and bigotry

OP Ngozi and Amaka have sex with people like mechanic, aboki Gate men, Agbero for as low as 1000. They will rush BAT like mad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Deborahj(f): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
The account that starts this thread is own by Reno Omokri I can put my money down for it, it's only him that always like to portrayed Tinubu as a black ⚫ and evil.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Nyanmiridunce: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yeebos should reserve their cries for next year. All these cheap likes you're looking for doesn't amount to real life reality. You will result to ya cries if marginalization soon.

Enjoy your nairaland fun while it last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
As long as money is involved they won't think twice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Luckysbab: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

And the Jonathan and Reno you guys mock, are they not someone's fathers?

That should tell you that you are more foolish than anyone around here. Ọ̀dẹ̀

You're the one complaining about someone's father being brought into a matter that concerns insulting another person's father. I'm pointing out the irony and hypocrisy; you're here saying nonsense about Jonathan and Reno. What's my business with that?!

Are you a kid or what?!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by charlesethan(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
If you want to love
love the website so called https://bitonac.com
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by DemMannaScam: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
E pain am die cheesy

Dont take it too personal

Dapson73:

Idiot
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by naija4life247: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Even you mother will do, right in the presence of your father.

When a man sleeps with his wife in the open market square, a child like this OP is born.

Such a child like the OP grows up to be unfortunate and cursed. Such a child will eventually end up at the psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
mybiz234:

That's the problem with people like you.

Your thinking is so dead that you weigh everything by money and riches. It doesn't matter to you if the person steals to get the money.

Your father must be useless to you. That's why you never think twice before abusing other people's fathers.

You are the chief idiot here.
See hypocrisy! I guess BAT no be person father. It's even funny that most of you with failure as fathers come online to throw childish tantrums at someone who's probably more successful than all una generations combine together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / "Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.