Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) (10380 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
bestpunterever:
I declare that satan will punish my Generation forever and ever. Help me say amen, everybody
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
puremaker7:
I declare that satan will punish my Generation forever and ever. Help me say amen, everybody
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:
amen
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by Prinxzona10: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Honestly,i'm freaking damn tired of some folks you know.Jonathan put himself in a public domain and got a lot of insults, even he was the most insulted public servant in Nigeria till date and Heaven didn't fall. Tinubu put himself in the same public domain and when been insulted,some folks will start insulting people's parents in the defence if Tinubu.(meaning some people can insults some other people's politicians and some other people don't have any right to insult back their politicians.how can people be this foolish,stupid,myopic and primitively deceptive huh)
I want to ask some vital questions and I would like some of you guys to have a deep reflection of my words now.
Are you defending Tinubu because you love Nigeria or because he's from your region or because he's physically capable or because he's from the same religion with you or because you've been paid to do so?
Somebody made a valid point here buh instead to counter his or her assertions with a quality defence,you guys resulted to insult even to his or her parents because insults have become the trademark of you guys here.
If someone insult Tinubu,your work as an employee is to defend him or you can even insult the persons and not to insult their parents or other people's parents because they never insulted your parents buh Tinubu.
Honestly,you guys should mellow down on the way you guys goes about this"Tinubu must be President " of a thing because defending him is driving a lot of you guys crazy without even knowing that and instead of accruing some insults to your innocent parents in the name of defending wicked and evil Nigeria politicians,why can you let their children come and defend them eeh?
The most disgusting part of every argument here is that anybody that fails to support Tinubu becomes an Igbo person(how low can some if you people go,chai) and these same people insulted Jonathan with everything even with a coffin(the highest insult to a living being)yet you didn't find it condemnable because it favors you or your region. Though none of Nigerian politician means well for anybody,I repeat none because all of them are the same and they will continue using your ignorant folks via with religion, tribe and region.
Finally,no matter the pay or whatsoever,a wise man must certainly pick his fight,know when to engage people ,when to defend your job,what to say and when to apply decorum and not throwing tantrums everywhere ,everytime because by so doing,you're advertently demarketing your candidate... Let those that are wise,have a sober thought and think twice buh let those that are foolish,keep on fooling themselves to an utterly destruction...
I rest my case...
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
bestpunterever:
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by puremaker7(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=mybiz234 post=110544109][/quote]werey
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
bestpunterever:
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
puremaker7:
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by mybiz234: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
bestpunterever:
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

time?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

If my father goes into politics, then he should be ready to get abused and insulted, same for your father.

However, you will presenting yourself a fool if you start insulting people's parents about a politician when those parents aren't into politics. Focus on the person and not the parents.

If the explanation above still confuses you, then your brain must be very dead.
you are a fool from a cursed generation
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]So, your brain tells you anyone not supporting Tinubu is automatically an Igbo?

I thought you were wise. Now, I realise you are a home grown empty headed dunce[/s].
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Misterdhee1:

LOL, like I said if you cant decently oppose a politician because of your biased political sentiment, then be ready for your father to be insulted for failing to actively teach you basic etiquettes.

And again, start cursing out your leaders in your state too. They certainly need that than Tinubu because he is never the cause of your frustrated life and gloomy future.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Show me the decency in the way your camp opposes Reno Omokri and Jonathan.

See this rotten element talking about decency[/s]
Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
mybiz234:

Re: Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) by bestpunterever: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]When you were abusing Jonathan, was it because your drunkard father rejected your prostitute mother's pregnancy, making you a cursed basttard with multiple fathers? If you want curses, I will give them to you full measure.

The so-called Asiwaju traveled abroad for medical treatment. When a former governor does that, it makes the former governor a failure. Not my a aforker governor, bit a former governor over the richest State in Nigeria.

Can you swear with ayélála that Tinubu is not corrupt?

When you called Jonathan a drunkard, is it because you lack respect for your father?

Tinubu is contesting and anyone can abuse him as he likes.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes / Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.