Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) (3225 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! / "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

Its high time men started acting like the kings that they are and also subsequently treat their fellow man likewise. I even believe you should prioritize your fellow man before a vag!na person! undecided You think i'm being misogynistic again right

So you got information that your lovely girlfriend is having an affair at your back or maybe you even walked in on them knacking and she xas probably screaming the other guy's name in the groove, it hurts, i swear i know how that feels.
But never forget that YOU WERE CHEATED ON!!

Its funny how most men just forget what really happened and just go on to throwing punches at the other guy! Your girlfriend went at your back to fvvck another guy! THATS WHAT HAPPENED!!
There is also a good chance that this other guy didn't even know you were involved undecided i mean for God's sake, you could even be the guy she is cheating on the other guy with! You never know! You still think your gf is untinted

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2022
This is damn true.. only a deluded melt will do anything for a girl other than sex.
Who get time to dey fight for woman, when money suppose be your goals and obsession?
Damn such guy needs to be checked mentally.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2022
It was your job never to get too attached in the first place, this is the result! No woman will ever be worth your emotional attachment, you do them a big favour by being around them. They will always want to explore, your emotional state is your biggest enemy when in contact with women, never forget this.

Yes, when i mention you shouldn't get yourself attached, i literally mean for you to treat females like accessories, unnecessary luxury, something you could even borrow your friends.
Yes, i'm objectifying women right now, and the bitter truth is that you should also do same! Not because i told you to or because you need to display your masculinity in one way or the other but because THEY ARE ACTUALLY OBJECTS!!
Women themselves make themselves very synonymus to objects and so therefore you should treat them as deserved!
Think about it, can you not borrow your friend some blings for a party? What do those blings offer you? Don't you have to maintain them with money? Now relate with women!

Still Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Sir... Rest....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Sorry are people who are really in love Simps? Let me understand you

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Me and bryan, a good friend of mine once walked in his girlfriend fvvcking another dude in her apartment, of course i have always reminded bryan that his girl had this trait of a street wh0re but he always defended her, i wish he knew i was TheGidRedpiller, because he is also one of my followers here on nairaland(his real name is not bryan) and he talks about me to me alot grin

Of course he was fuming and was about killing a fellow man when i dragged his back by his shirt, i told him not to take things personal, women are THINGS men can pick off the floor and toss right back to the floor at any time! The person he should be angry is his girl who knew very well that she had boyfriend out there. Bryan stormed out, i gave the middle finger to the biittch and invited the guy over for beers.
She is never worth you laying your hands on another man, she is a wh0re and she just did what she is good at, that should be your takeaway.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Contact IKillBrokeHoes For Top Notch Web Designs!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2022
After typing epistles here, you find out that one small girl is playing around with them.

While they meekly take it all in.

Only to come here to beat chest and type quotes for their disciples.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:
This is damn true.. only a deluded melt will do anything for a girl other than sex.
Who get time to dey fight for woman, when money suppose be your goals and obsession?
Damn such guy needs to be checked mentally.
EXACTLY!!
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Sorry are people who are really in love Simps? Let me understand you
Understand what?
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2022
why you dey shout ? are guys in love Simps? or you don't want me to learn more about TRP

TheGidRedpiller:
Understand what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

why you dey shout ? are guys in love Simps? or you don't want me to learn more about TRP

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol... You're shocked?

He's asking if men who are inlove are Simps... You should stop shouting (lol) and teach him the redpill bullshit...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Never Treat Women Like Your Own, Treat Them Like The Free Toothpicks In Resturants, You Are Not Being Mean, Thats Just The Game They Deserve!

Would You Fight With A Fellow Man Over A Toothpick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Geniuelander: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Ride on Sir... I'm Resting....

TRP cheesy wink

Is Golden grin wink wink grin cheesy

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Geniuelander:

TRP IS GOLDEN!! grin
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Geniuelander:

Don't let me pick up your file...
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Never Treat Women Like Your Own, Treat Them Like The Free Toothpicks In Resturants, You Are Not Being Mean, Thats Just The Game They Deserve!

Would You Fight With A Fellow Man Over A Toothpick
Lol... grin grin

Have you been to a burial party? grin

Dem dey break head for toothpick... grin
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
No long notes today, i knew you would feel stup!d of yourself after a while, or this topic choke you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Geniuelander: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't let me pick up your file... because I'm in love with the Redpill

TRP grin grin wink cheesy

Is Golden Dear grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No long notes today, i knew you would feel stup!d of yourself after a while, or this topic choke you
Nah... This thread made me laugh... You're funny...

I think you're stupid on purpose...

Geniuelander:

I've taken up your case...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Geniuelander: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

I've taken up your case... because I want to be living in the Redpill way of life.
Even though I find it teaching annoying because it gives the simps more sense about my gender......I'm already in love with it......

TRP

IS GOLDEN Dear �
Congratulations

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Me and bryan, a good friend of mine once walked in his girlfriend fvvcking another dude in her apartment, of course i have always reminded bryan that his girl had this trait of a street wh0re but he always defended her, i wish he knew i was TheGidRedpiller, because he is also one of my followers here on nairaland(his real name is not bryan) and he talks about me to me alot grin

Of course he was fuming and was about killing a fellow man when i dragged his back by his shirt, i told him not to take things personal, women are THINGS men can pick off the floor and toss right back to the floor at any time! The person he should be angry is his girl who knew very well that she had boyfriend out there. Bryan stormed out, i gave the middle finger to the biittch and invited the guy over for beers.
She is never worth you laying your hands on another man, she is a wh0re and she just did what she is good at, that should be your takeaway.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Contact IKill.Broke.Hoes For Top Notch Web Designs!
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thanks boss
Help a fellow man when you have the chance to brother.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Geniuelander:

IS GOLDEN Dear � Congratulations
grin grin
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Geniuelander:

I love this guy grin grin
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
You Belittle Yourself In The Front Of A Girl When You Show Her That She Mostly Has You Than You Have Her. Read That Again.
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
You're 100% correct
Only an idiot will fight his fellow man.
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by Gadafii: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
The only reason I will fight another man because of my girl is if she's been violated, after I must have carefully try to find out what happened .

If she is at fault, I will make her apologise, if not, I wouldn't want to believe I will fight rather, na police go settle am
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
You're 100% correct Only an idiot will fight his fellow man.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gadafii:
The only reason I will fight another man because of my girl is if she's been violated, after I must have carefully try to find out what happened .

If she is at fault, I will make her apologise, if not, I wouldn't want to believe I will fight rather, na police go settle am
Good One
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by seunsiju(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
This man, i can never imagined my life had u dont come to the picture......U are a legend shocked
Re: MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunsiju:
This man, i can never imagined my life had u dont come to the picture......U are a legend shocked
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / Ladies, Can You Marry A Single Father? / Dontdatehimgirl.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.