Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? (2776 Views)

Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Look seriously, back in the university every girl in my suite had like multiple guys coming regularly to fvck them like daily, it was so bad that one even had multiple abortions. And that’s just in the university, imagine how many guys these girls would have fvcked before coming to the university and how many guys they would still fvck after university. Then there’s the NYSC camp which is basically the ground zero of serx!!!! There is no single girl that leaves that nysc camp without over 20 body count, impossible! Now after their school era let’s talk about their “runs” the ones they do to get money. Jesus, like seriously how many guys do the average Nigerian girl have to fvck before they settle down?

Now don’t bullshit me with the fact that men do same, the difference is that we guys own that shit! We don’t lie about being virgins or pretend to be, we let the world know we sleep around but girls lie and pretend to be descent when in reality all they do is fvck every single day but pretend about it.

Do you still want to get married to a descent girl? Or have you lost that belief that descent girls don’t exist anymore?
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by MufasaLion: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes, there are many.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by uthlaw: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros just face front, forget there matter!

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Yes, there are many.

Let me guess, your girlfriend is one right? grin
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
are there still boys that are virgins?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jennyclay(f): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
YES!!

These are the 3 things I have vowed never to do.

1. Staying in a man's house over night.
2. Doing abortion
3. Sleeping with a married man.

And it has helped me grow to become a better and stronger woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Deicide: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:
Virginity does not apply to male

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Flexherbal(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Of course there are many out there.
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Deicide:

you own view....
and Speak for yourself "virgin doesn't apply to me because I'm a man "

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by bigpicture001: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes! Onyeka....
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by odinson1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:

Yes there are,now answer the damn question or keep mute cheesy
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by odinson1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
G
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

Yes there are,now answer the damn question or keep mute cheesy

yes, we have..... I can also attach speakers to my mic if you can't hear me clearly...

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Mikester: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes, I have deflowered a series of virgins but know this, virgin girls are mostly found in the secondary not the university.

If a guy seeks a virgin lady, he should understand that;

- Girls are mostly innocent in their teens especially in a less promiscious environment.

- Virgin girls hardly draw attention to themselves or go about proclaiming their virginity.

- They don`t dress too poshy and are shy and timid

- Do not hover around a lot of guys or feel too free with boys. They most time stay around parents, relatives or church members.

A virgin is easily found when younger below 19. Ladies in their 20s to 30s are mostly prostitutes in disguise.

Personally based on experiences I have heard and read, I can`t marry a lady who has passed through the university.

Plus, it takes a man with sound judgement to know a virgin without being told.

6 Likes

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by silverlinen(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
If any girl tell you say she decent, just know say the amount of guys wey she don Bleep no plenty.
Wey be say throughout the weekend alone i Bleep reach 8 different girls..
Not to come talk about the ones wey don finish sec school, go uni, come go camp! Those ones go don Bleep reach guys wey the number reach methuselah age.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
silverlinen:
If any girl tell you say she decent, just know say the amount of guys wey she don Bleep no plenty.
Not to come talk about the ones wey don finish sec school, go uni, come go camp! Those ones go don Bleep reach guys wey the number reach methuselah age.
[/s]

mumu...
you IQ is so low.. it can't even charge the smallest cylindrical Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Deicide:
Do you know the definition of virginity undecided
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by helinues: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Don't ask us Jamb question
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by odinson1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:

yes, we have.....
I can also attach speakers to my mic if you can't hear me clearly...

You could have started with this, but you just had to throw in a counter question, didn't you? grin
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

You could have started with this, but you just had to throw in a counter question, didn't you? grin

to make sure he's pure from head to toe before pointing fingers..

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:
Abeg... Keep shut... undecided

Do the maths... You're the wretched community dick fucking 8 girls this weekend...

These girls might each have a body count of less than 3... undecided

How you call yourself an idiot without actually calling yourself an idiot...

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by silverlinen(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Abeg... Keep shut... undecided

Do the maths... You're the wretched community dick fucking 8 girls this weekend...

These girls might each have a body count of less than 3... undecided

How you call yourself an idiot without actually calling yourself an idiot...
And i'm sure your body count is way above 30...lol
And i sure say your puna no be only communication hole oo na also local government hole.
You wey your idiocy dey shine for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by silverlinen(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

mumu...
you IQ is so low.. it can't even charge the smallest cylindrical Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
And your own IQ is big abi?
Why won't it big! When you're planning on bleeping number 55 dick later in the evening.
Sex machine like you.
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:

And your own IQ is big abi?
Why won't it big! When you're planning on bleeping number 55 dick later in the evening.
Sex machine like you.

and you called this a DISS or fact? ..

look black monkey you have to try harder to upgrade your dissing lines.
ur waywardness of having a notoriousable BODYCOUNTS no mean say another person dy the lane..

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by silverlinen(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:

and you called this a DISS or fact? ..

look black monkey you have to try harder to upgrade your dissing lines.
ur waywardness of having a notoriousable BODYCOUNTS no mean say another person dy the lane..
And who told your ugly self i am black?
And FYI i don't bleep overused pussy like yours..lol.
Go clean up yourself girl...i might consider footing the bills if you're too broke to afford the bills.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:

And who told your ugly self i am black?
long story short just display ur photo..
d FYI i don't bleep overused pussy like yours..lol.

that was what I told a nlander yesterday "if I'm to FUVK before marriage, I prefer to FUVK with the person(s) mumssy pushy so that I can prevent my womb and vagina from a promiscuous dick with incurable infections like URS..

Go clean up yourself girl...i might consider footing the bills if you're too broke to afford the bills.

coming from a person that might be among our nlanders begging for assistance with their alternative monikers

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by silverlinen(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:

long story short just display ur photo..

Lol...way to big to for you to see my handsome face, shey you want check if i be potential client?
But like i said earlier, i don't do overused pussy like yours.

that was what I told a nlander yesterday "if I'm to FUVK before marriage, I prefer to FUVK with the person(s) mumssy pushy so that I can prevent my womb and vagina from a promiscuous dick with incurable infections like URS..

Coming from someone whose pussy is as deep as a well.

coming from a person that might be among our nlanders begging for assistance with their alternative monikers
Lol... and i'm sure you're among those, ain't you?
No worry just drop your aza make i bless you cos e be like say you need am
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:

Lol... and i'm sure you're among those, ain't you?
yes.. that why I use their mumssy pushy to dive on their dick for preventions.

worry just drop your aza make i bless you cos e be like say you need am

you can give to a begger on my behalf...
they need it more than I do

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Being a decent girl has little to do with being a virgin undecided
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mikester:
Yes, I have deflowered a series of virgins but know this, virgin girls are mostly found in the secondary not the university.

If a guy seeks a virgin lady, he should understand that;

- Girls are mostly innocent in their teens especially in a less promiscious environment.

- Virgin girls hardly draw attention to themselves or go about proclaiming their virginity.

- They don`t dress too poshy and are shy and timid

- Do not hover around a lot of guys or feel too free with boys. They most time stay around parents, relatives or church members.

A virgin is easily found when younger below 19. Ladies in their 20s to 30s are mostly prostitutes in disguise.

Personally based on experiences I have heard and read, I can`t marry a lady who has passed through the university.

Plus, it takes a man with sound judgement to know a virgin without being told.

You're right about what you wrote on virgin girls.

If I got you right, you said you ain't gonna marry a lady that attended a University?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Deicide: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Do you know the definition of virginity undecided
Yes, and I still stand on what I say
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by IMEI: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
YES!!

These are the 3 things I have vowed never to do.

1. Staying in a man's house over night.
2. Doing abortion
3. Sleeping with a married man.

And it's has helped grow to become a better and stronger woman.

Does it mean you can have protected sex with an unmarried guy whether in the daytime or at night, so long as you won't sleepover?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*x With My Landlady / I Sleep With My Lover Boss / Where Do I Go From Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.