Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (38093 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:06am On Feb 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Indian reservations.

I figured it out. Indian reservations are really sad places, I’ve never had the urge to visit one.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by bepositive11: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
There's a reason why Putin interfered in US election to keep Trump as president. If there's one president Trump never insulted while he was in the white house, it was Putin. Both of them had mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile Trump almost pulled USA out Of NATO. He would've easily reached a deal with Putin over his security concerns. The way Biden handled this case, he no try at all. All his reply was the same. "No, No, No".

Putin is not friendly with anyone. He just sees Trump as a puppet who's eager to please Putin
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by bepositive11: 4:34am On Feb 24, 2022
SenJoe:
Take it or leave it, Trump is a strong leader

He's a narcissist
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by bepositive11: 4:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
That's my G.. I love the guy so much

You love a narcissist
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Jokerman(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
[s]When you read in the Holy Bible, the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
Nomerica aka rotten apple will reduced to irrelevance and nothing!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.
[/s]

Righteousness0

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.